Is pol designed to make you stupider?

Every single thread goes in the worst possible direction. Throughout the day, certain threads give the option to have a constructive conversation, but everyone just chooses to parrot a bunch of crap. Is that the whole point of pol? Are you all meming or do you take your shitposts seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NanumqpBDtA&bpctr=1510448802
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not my proudest fap.

Also, lurk more.

>Is that the whole point of pol? Are you all meming or do you take your shitposts seriously?
Since it finally got you to start questioning things, maybe it's not as bad as you think.

JEWS!
E
W
S
!

If even a small percentage of this is posted unironically, I'm unsettled. If there is nothing here but memes, whats the point?

Op is a faggot so i try not to be Op very often.

Sup Forums is a government psy op 100%. Ask yourself, why hasn't it been banned with the amount of insane racist shit you see on here.

Take nothing seriously but at the same time take everything seriously, thats the trick.

That hairy arm

NU-MOOT DID 7/11

Why has Kek abandoned us and left us with such meager gets?

It can't be any worse than the (((echo chamber))) kikebook.

>more stupid

You kidding me?

I would love to have my face in her ass in that picture.

Goddamn, I love when brunettes wear dark clothing like that... and the fishnet. YUM.

certain people don’t want you to have a good conversation

The reason why it seems that way is because Sup Forums is filled with low IQ Amerimutts. Amerimutts ruin this board.

It's been flooded with teenagers who are incapable of constructive argument and only add -tard and -fag suffixes to anyone they disagree with believing this is both intelligent and construes an argument, not realizing it betrays them as teenagers while wasting everyone elses time and dilluting the good threads.

>back to plebbit

Forgot pic.

Teenagers also add -mutt suffixes instead of using logic.

Kek

U post a degenerate jew, being degenerate and expect a civilised discussion.
Fucking jews

****More Stupid

There are troves of evidence in here covered up by piles of steaming shit. You sift long enough, you find the truth, that is why a good majority of people that actually come here get converted.

Teenagers are also know to make blanket statements about countries with 350 million people.

Sup Forums is dead it has been for a while now..

It wasn't always so fucking terrible

always wondered that

pol is designed to be the unfiltered source of knowledge we all need in our lives. Its not our fault youre to fucking stupid to differentiate between whats to be believed and whats not.

Id say pic related but we all know youre not getting into any kind of relationship. Youre a bigger cuck than this guy.

Sup Forums has an infestation of losers that have lost so hard for so long that they take it out on us. That and the only way most 3rd worlders think they can get attention is to act like retards.

The worst part is the stormweenies so entrenched in their ideology that you can't even have a conversation with them that's halfway civil.

That and the literal 10-20 bait threads a day make this place ALMOST not worth browsing.

If I wanted to here "nigger" or "cuck" parroted over and over I'd just get on normiebook and join one of those meme groups, and even worse than that you faggots won't stay on Sup Forums but insist on leaking to /his/ with a thousand "Where did Hitler go wrong" threads a day

thats not the problem faggot

the problem is the shills that post misinfo every other post, its a tactic

FAKE NEWS..surely??

lol what is your political ideology? say it

It's the infiltration of normalfags. There are still good threads sometimes, but the smart ones sit and wait and don't take the bait.

Also, stupid questions get stupid answers.

This video really explains the stormnigger thing to me:
youtube.com/watch?v=NanumqpBDtA&bpctr=1510448802

As everything gets more and more extreme people find themselves reliving the WW2 ideological buildup in a twisted way. WW2 is central to our western identities, so ultimately it has to be the same battle fought over again. However, stormniggers get their identity from a distorted ideology. Theyve taken on the fake ideology that Ms. Goldberg taught them in 3rd grade history class and made it their own. It really doesnt have much in common with the real nationalist movements in Europe prior to WW2. The same thing happened to the left, theyve taken on the leftist identity in a twisted fashion (equality means boys can be girls and girls can be boys, etc...).

It's a bunch of Kremlin shills posting anti Western propaganda.

Lurk moar fagget. Don't contribute to shill threads.

Meritocratic autocracy.

Edward Bernay's "Propaganda" book (pdf easily googleable) should be MANDATORY reading for newfags. If they read the book and had a few brain cells that can be rubbed together they'd be able to detect how much of this board is shilling, curated content, paid content, marketing, PR, distractions, etc.
The same single-mom, roastie, r9k shit, tweet-from-some-random-nobody, millenial-problems threads are posted EVERY fucking day.
If people here had any idea that they were willing dupes those threads wouldn't get to 100s of replies, but they often do.

Is it just me or did the religious/anti-religious threads really multiply after the Sutherland shooting?

I think it’s ok to fantasize about ruining (((their))) ethnic purity as much as (((they))) want to ruin ours.

As long as you aren’t fantasizing about it shrieking at you, or raising its chicks.

If it’s anything but your dick in the ass, it’s degenerate.

I take my shitposts very very seriously. In special the really lazy ones like this one.

This board has become useless and it's our fault. We don't discourage banter and therefore we discourage rational discussion. And when normies come we don't "redpill" them, we don't show them the truth of the reality we live in. And even when grounds for rational discussion are met, it is used for some absurd topics like ecelbs or memes.

it's a secret club of morons where no one knows how shit works

you fucking faggot

Because you aren't on DIY, were the adults hang.

Is that THE SILVER SURFER?

>Jewish boogieman
it's the only reason i get out of bed in the morning

Sup Forums has been in existance for multiple years bro. We already know the truth and there's no reason to beat around the bush.

This board is filled with sliders and shills to kill any type of decent enlightening conversations.

Scuse me, I thought that there was no mechanism by which Sup Forums could be "banned." It's hosted in U.S.A, right? Our government doesn't openly, directly censor its citizens.

Sup Forums is literally the most retarded board

It is the most reddit board too.

Don't you Americans have a decency to pose for the camera properly?

>american

Too white to be an american in my honest opinion

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>shoving your face in a refrigirator

Maybe once a week I find intelligent life here.
The board is overrun with shills, and hopeless
retards from the US, who have not intention of
saving their country. Oh well, we had our
chance, and he will not run in 2020

Sup Forums should be named the 'Amerifat complaint board/