So...

So, are they going to make her a virgin in the HF Movies like all the Realta Nua bullshit that has retconed the whole anime adaptations?

We vampire now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poseidon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unless they retcon Fate/Zero they animated themselves this isn't going to happen.

I'm actually kind of mad that Shinji wasn't killed in UBW.

At least send him to jail.

Yes. Enjoy the glorious new age of Sakura being loved by everyone.

She was already raped by worms on screen in Zero, so there's a 0% chance of that happening
>Hating based Wakame
Shit taste

I doubt it. There'd be no reason for this otherwise.

So, just a Vampire with experience with worms and 0 sex?

No rape by Shinji?

No sex with Shirou?

That's a big part of Sakura's character

If people bash her for it, why not cut it? It's not like she wasn't put through other kinds of inhumane treatment.

Only reason why are HF movies worth of waiting is fact that we at least finally gets some oppai centered merchandising.
I really hope that there will be at least one symmdock art between Sakura and Rider.

I need fucking figmas and Sakura nendoroid

>Sakura nendoroid
We're definitely getting this next year when the film releases.

so excited for this scale. can't wait to see the prototype.

>why not cut it
>That's a big part of Sakura's character
que

Who cares user?
>Muh purity
Fuck off

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hopefully not, she's my slutty breeding sow after all.

Is a trait

While I would prefer they left it in, Sakura is abused enough as it is without the rape on top. 90% of it still works the same.

The only thing you really lose is that Shirou and her sexual relationship gets a bit weird because she literally needs the dick. If you have their romance without that fact, a few of the nuances are lost. It's doable, but the original is probably better.

Good job user.. although OP was pointing out the exact opposite, retard.

>slutty
I will cut you until you can no longer scream.
She needs dick to survive.
I don't make fun of you for eating or for being gay.

>figmas
They did it backwards this time. Her larger 1/6 RAH was already released a while back. They'll very likely just scale the design back to 1/12 and possibly add an extra GSC store accessory bonus.

Figma Sakura is way overdue.

But we all know Saber Alter 2.0 is what we'll get instead. Or we'll end up with one of those titty monster spinoff versions of Sakura, like how we got the magical girl version of Arc and not a normal one.

I'm a bit curious how we never got an Ilya figma. She seems popular enough, and they made Iri of all characters already. At the very least I'd have expected a Prisma version.

Pretty embarrassing when her own servant beat her to it

>breeding sow
She's fertile?

Look at all this shit taste. The only good thing that can come out if the HF movies are more art of Illya and a sudden resurgence in mapo tofu sales.

He dies in Fate.

Does Shirou even like Sakura's oppai?

The vampire scenes were legit better though. Mainly because all of Sakura's scenes were boring in the original.

Bully Shinji was retarted though, so they really need to get original rape subplot back.

Sakura is the canon wife of Shirou after all

Actually that's one of main points of both Tohsaka sisters, which they inherited from their mother.

Yes but only matters for Sakura because nobody will ever breed with Rin.

Just in "Other Night" timelines. In "Stay Night timelines its Older sister.

Well... She will baby-traps Shirou.

single mother shenanigans

She needs to be a non-virgin.

She is perfect that way

I believe, that future Rin would be totally OK with that, considering, that she was ok even with possibility of Shirou finding happiness with different woman.

>rin is a canon cuckqueen
feels good

Old man Matou had given up on fighting in the Fourth Holy Grail War, but he adopted her to breed some magecraft back into the family so that they could compete in the fifth war (which normally would have been 60 years later). His plan wouldn't make sense if all the wormrape would sterilize her.

Not really, if you realise, that she actually talked to herself. Moreover she literally threatened "other person" to not make Shirou unhappy, otherwise she will kill her. Which sounds like future Rin would capable to become guarding stalking angel of Shirou happiness.

glorified bodyguard sounds fit for rin future

The problem isn't her purity, it's that everything seems fine up until she snaps and spreads a shadow across the land killing hundreds and corrupting Saber. I hate it when women do that. Being open about when she's pissed and bitching at you right away like Rin does is much better.

I want to protect Sakura.

Part of the reason for the movie format is to avoid the issues related to censorship that would be present in a television broadcast series. Expecting at least the same level shown in the KnK movies where mana transfer is concerned.

Future Rin has...other options waiting for her.

Ok, but we need version without Saber and actual breasts touch between them.

She's a test subject for a separate lesser grail project to undermine the Einzbern, as well as a breeding sow. Crest Worm converted her to a Matou, so her child will certainly be one, but with the Tohsaka strong magic circuit

So close and yet so far.

IIRC in the all-ages version the sex stuff still happened (both Sakura x Shirou and Sakura x Worms,) they just didn't actually show anything. The line where Shinji talked about raping Sakura was cut too (it's pretty easy to tell in the English voiced version because the English script left those line in despite them not being voiced due to being cut from the JP all-ages version.)

>She's a test subject for a separate lesser grail project
That wasn't any project. Whole darkening in HF route was completely coincidence which Zouken just used as opportunity. Black Grail wasn't his original plan.

>in the English voiced version
Stopping reading here.

Wrong poses. We need Sakura x Rider version of this.

You can find a million Sakura nendoroids you fucktard.

That's not official picture. Not mention, that Sakura is too small here.

but thats Shirou's calling

Seems someone is always coming between them.

What is this? I feel it's related to some kind of interspecies lewdness?

Sakura and Rider aren't gay for one another though.

It's just static electricity making the sweaters cling to each other.

Who cares when we are all watching it for a different character?

If I want to watch Illya (Which I do), I'd rather see her and her crazy friend/cousin doing lewd things.

But she shines the most in FSN

She shines pretty good in 3rei as well.

Though I can't choose between either. Both are good.

I'm not a faggot so I'm watching it for both of them.

And Shirou.
And Kotomine.

Not Rider though.

Again, non-ofi.

Are you sure.

Sakura is emphatic she doesn't swing that way. Her sister does, but she does not.

He implanted in her pieces of the Einzbern's lesser grail to experiment with creating his own Lesser Grail. What happened in HF is a happy coincidence, since he didn't expect it to work since Sakura refused to break

Rin's will is weak, she wouldn't have survived anything. She breaks down when she even sees the worms, making her puke.

Sakura's powertrip was well written because it wasn't only about her rape, retard.

You mean Saber, right? Rin is the pity fuck he'll drop for ally of justice autism.

Why not both?

No, although Saber also has her own happy ending with Shirou (say hello to Last Episode), it's usually Rin who in some way ends around Shirou in "near side" of FSN. Saber either disappear and return to past, or gets combo with Rin on Shirou.

what about the cute little shinji here

Since it's going off anime-Zero canon, they're keeping the rape. Jury's out on sex scenes vs. finger sucking

Never forget the Dolphins user.

>le Realta Nua meme
>Wormfags can't even mention Sakura without touching the subject of her lost virginity and obsessing about wether she's pure or not
You guys are pure cancer.

What are you going to do if the movie adaptation follows Zero and shows the worm rape once again? un-waifu Sakura? pretend the Extra versions are the same person and waifu one of them?
You better start thinking seriously about it, because they already made the worms look like dicks and not like in RN.

The movies can't make her a virgin, she was already raped in Zero.
Even if they don't show a single worm and never mention Sakura's past, that doesn't magically erase Ufo's previous work from existance.

700-pound otaku want a virgin waifu.
People who've actually dated a virgin before know this is a terrible idea.

Ha, good thing I don't keep a journal and don't say I do

>keep a journal
>say they keep a journal but really don't

So... there's no one who doesn't have a journal and doesn't lie about it?

J O U R N A L
O
U
R
N
A
L

Wormfags BTFO

I'd rather have regular non-virgin Sakura than a vampire Sakura. Absolutely disgusting

The only canon virgin maiden as pure as the undriven snow is Medusa, who also happens to have wholesome and innocent bloodsucking tendencies.

Shinji says hi

Taiga is objectively the purest.
So pure it's starting to get sad.

Taiga is going die alone and a virgin.

I'd pity fuck her. But man, she's gotta be all kinds of awkward in bed.

By the time she's finished, she'll have slept her way through every member of Sakura's family and friends.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poseidon

Who would bother looking at Wormslut when she has Rider right by her side?

We don't call Sakura "wormslut" for nothing

Shut your ass, Sakura has always been faithful to Worm #372, it's the other worms the ones who are sluts.

Best Sakura coming through

Wormslut isn't even the best girl in HF

It's Rider

You mean this Sakura, surely.