I just drove by a group of 4 boys walking together. An Asian kid, a Black kid, a White kid, and a Hispanic kid...

I just drove by a group of 4 boys walking together. An Asian kid, a Black kid, a White kid, and a Hispanic kid. All side by side and having a good time.

I won’t let you fear mongers, racists, and bigots destroy this country. I refuse. You will never win.

amerimongrel please

Sad as fuck that your goal of life is to see people with different color skin walking together. Is this what you have substituted for genuine morality?

Fucking pedo kys

That's called assimilation. When it's done right, it works well. But there are times when assimilation turns into replacement, like how it has in the UK. You're lucky in the US. You're in the position we where at during the 70's-80's... DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE!

>A Drumpfkin talking about morality

Don’t make me laugh, clown.

You're alright Swede.

Lmao no you didn't.
That shit only happens in Jewish movies and diversified stock photos.

Where do you think you are now?

It won't stay like that for long and it won't be white peoples fault.

Part of me can't waits until we're an oppressed minority, then we can have the fun.

1 post Stranger fiction shill.

I live in LA, one of the few places left in this country worth living.

It won't last, it never does. Maybe for asian and white kids, but not for hispanic and black. We come from separate worlds, and even when they all grow up in the same socioeconomic environment their cultures will cause them to have different trajectories.

No, it's called being a child. When they grow up, they'll understand a little better. They haven't been corrupted by the negative aspects of their cultures. We all at one point become enamored in where we came from, and the people we look like. We begin to look at our histories, and our contemporaries. Ask yourself, how would that differ for these cultures?

choke on smog niggerfaggot

I also make believe, except i do it to make me go to sleep quicker.

You only wish you could live here

>you will never know what it’s like to live near the beach

enjoy your landlocked piece of shit, friendo

I used to have a lot of friends from different races. Then I grew up.

My only regret is that I didn't become racially aware sooner. It would have saved me a lot of heartache.

Trump BTFO

Hispanic isn't a fucking race you fucking niggers

sage

when the weed wears off they'll be tagging grafitti, stealing stuff and playing the "knockout game"

so write down their clothing descriptions while it's fresh in your mind. the police will be needing it later

Sage

You'll only see that happen in TV commercials. You're full of bologna.

Do you see the word race in my post, you stupid faggot? Are you trying to dispute the fact that they have their own culture?

KYS my man.

see

fpbp
>saved in muh 'US Get Your Shit Together' folder

>An Asian kid

>a White kid

>a Hispanic kid

i wonder how many times the white kid was singled out and called "racist" by his friends while literally the other groups have much higher rates of prejudiced beliefs

Nice, 50 years down the line they can be the same shade of shit brown.. that's real diversity that these nahtzess will never understand

>fear mongers, racists, and bigots destroy this country

>LA
>worth living

>Over my dead body
We don't mind.

Bro, I'm a liberal and I I've been to LA. It fucking sucks. Go to San Fran or San Diego. But NOT LA. Biggest let down of my life.

im fine thanks

i just caught my kid walking with a nigger, a chink and a spic.
he is now grounded.

Drive by three black kids and one white. And I can guarantee you who try is getting robbed.

>three black kids and one white

>live in LA
You mean you live in Santa Monica, or pasadena or Orange County, or one of the other white enclaves while visiting Los angles daily pretending you live in diversity

Implying you can't be friends with people from other races. If you had any shred of intelligence, you would find that most whites are not bigots/white supremacists. Most of us simply want to live in peace with our own people to pursue our own interests.

Faggots should have fought back. I'd have beat those niggers unconscious using one of those bikes like a war hammer.

>I just drove by a group of 4 boys walking together. An Asian kid, a Black kid, a White kid, and a Hispanic kid. All side by side and having a good time.
fucking dumbass, you just ruined the shot of a new Disney Channel show.

What a boring little shitty place.

That's just the huwiteboi getting his licks.

I have also saged this thread

Not true... this is extremely common in California where often times you have no choice but to make tons of non white friends. In elementary school my friends were Indian, black, persian, chinese, Hispanic, etc.

enjoy your ban

Well said

San Diego user here, LA beaches are nasty and the streets are among the dirtiest in America. El Cajon and the Border towns are seedy but nothing compared to fucking Compton or Watts

the hatred begins when they apply for college.

Such thing is not possible.

The nigga was stunned that Jesus would be in the same shop class as him. Together they created weapons in order to kidnap the Asian IT kid so they could hack into the jew's bank account. What you saw was a soon to be novel and movie, made by the jew that ended up fucking over the poor patsy asian

Both the novel and movie (directed by specterberg) will feature scenes of sex in the latrines and the entire holocostco ordeal.

>implying they were not a 90's multiracial crime-gang.

third post best post
bet OP would gladly groom his 3 year old daughter with the 17 year old inbred mudskin for good neighbourhood, signal cultural and tolerance

>Hispanic
>Race

Any hispanic without indio blood usually doesn't speak spanish

Fucking lel.
You claim OP's life goal is to watch little kids after reciting one mild observation of something he saw today?

Keep up the saltiness

Even over here in Austria we know that Los Angeles is a huge shithole. Even we have more permissive gunlaws than commiefornia ffs.

Maybe if white chicks fucked all 4 of them wed bo cool. But they dont. The white kid is laft with his dick in his hands.

Remember: sage goes in every field.

>I’ll take shit that didn’t happen for $500, Alex.

the reason that we don;t see more videos of Niggers getting dragged behind rural Redneck trucks on the back roads is:
>Obama phones don't cover the stick areas
>so cams wouldn't work anyhow
>+ Niggers don't seem to be able to hold they're free phones steady to film their demise being dragged by a Redneck

>Niggers! wtf?

Yes and then they grow up and realize that as they develop they reach different levels of intelligence and capability. Or, they just live in a artificial state of childhood perpetuated by education that lets them pretend that they are equal.

>see 4 kids walking
>FUCK U POL

>nigfag detected

fake and gay. reality doesn't look anything like jew media propaganda.

Then move to Canada.

>boring shitty place
This is Hallstatt. It is a small town famous around the world. The hotels there are booked out almost all of the time. People from everywhere want to visit this little piece of paradise. One of the most exclusive places on this planet, you massively retarded cultureless swine.

that was me in college
> college bros: 1 black, 1 high-caste indian, 1 chinese, 1 other White male.
> also friends with 1 jew and 1 mexican
played out like clockwork
> black guy gets expelled (drinking and muh-dicking instead of studying)
> chinese guy marries a jew
> high-caste indian marries another high-caste indian, currently has 3 kids and 3 servants
> jew does some shady allegedly govt job
> mexican agitates for more immigration with occasional help from the jew
> both white guys get advanced degrees, get extremely depressed, and are childless going into their 30s

my life didn't make sense until I found Sup Forums. Wish this place existed 15 years ago, would've saved me a lot of grief.

Eventually there will be no white kid.. that’s ((their)) plan..

Cool story cunt, take it to plebbit for epic upvotes

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGEEEERRRRRRRR

Wait, how are you in a worse position than us?

Shut up, nigger. You'll do as your told.

Who would look at that and think it is boring? A fucking nigger would.

Good post
Toleration- no work, no sacrifice, nothing whatever is required. In fact, it's harder not to in the present culture.

Did you just assume their gender

What, the UK is 50% Latino?

American is way more fucked than the UK in the long term. At least whites are still ~80% in the UK

This is why you carry a knife and carve these niggers the first chance you get.

>muh anecdotes
pol is NOT your personal blog, faggot

Later the black, white and hispanic kid pulled the asian kid into an alley behind a dumpster and george takeied him.

you're fucked now, OP

This. They never fight fair themselves and any fight with them shouldn't be treated like a fight. If one of them approaches, you put a knife in his chest.

>t. pic related on a proxy

> that post
> that flag
is this demoralization-posting? no.
i get it...you're trying to radicalize white americans.
i'm part of the 52%...not that it does me much good.

>hur-dur get out faggot REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no yeah, please kys

Yeah, Österreichbro wins. Kali is a spic-infested shithole. Eat a dick and die, burrito nigger.

>Shit that didn't actually happen

this only happens under White rule

This. Going from 100% to 80% white in a couple of decades is nothing
God save the queen and the low stock celt rabble calling themselves anglos!

Anglos are as shit-tier as the Celts. It's the Normans who have ruled over us and still make up the vast majority of the ruling class. To this day, people with Norman roots are on average much more wealthy than those with mostly Anglo or Celtic ancestry.

>t. Michael Scott

You're a moron if you think anyonr in the UK has more than negligible amount of Norman blood. Norman surnames are more successful because only the best Anglos would have been able to marry into those families. They're also very common. Not everyone named "Fitzgerald" or Sessions is an aristocrat.

>leftists
>morality

We got the moral majority. You got white guilt and a holier than thou attitude.

Now go back campaigning for the right of roasties to kill babies

Got room for a little one?

A gook, a nigger, a honkie and a bean walk into a bar...

>for this commie that is a pic of beach people would envy

Looks like shit.