Are you excited for WW3?

I know I am. Life is pretty boring lately and war sounds fun. Draft needs to happen now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mMzoZiwp6F8
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hogan's Heroes?

No need for drafts in a nuclear war since there wont be much survivors

I'm hoping they let us fight for a few years before using the nukes

Modern degeneracy happens because we are too rich. Create a world war, make western civilization poorer, and the feminist leeches will be exorcised from society.

Yes

No. The plan was an initial nuclear exchange between Russia and the US with maybe 10 million dead.

then the Russians throw everything they have at us and 260 million dead Americans, because President Clinton (45) does a heroic stand down to save humanity.

They don't trust Trump to do the "stand down" part, but they're fairly sure they can count on him to start lobbing nukes to save Israel.

t. beta whos never been in a fight in his life and would fake some malady to get out of a draft in reality

Absolutely. WW2 has given us:
- space rockets
- computers
- jet engines
- supersonic flight
- radar
- encryption
- nuclear energy
- affordable cars
- anime
- synthetic fuels
- new communication tech
- automatic assault weapons
- semiconductors
- new major religion for goyim
- cold war
etc.

Imagine what kind of shit can emerge in WW3!

Haha, this goy wants to wander around aimlessly in a foreign land until he gets shot at. Then shoot back in the vague direction of where you think it came from, this is basically the tactic.

>Sauce, all war footage ever

Oh, and ur shitty gun will jam.

A dead and silent planet drifting forever in space.

Also fine with me. BRING IT ON!

Imagine what it's gonna be like when skinny millennial pyjama boys get fucking DRAFTED. They're literally going to die.

That's all part of the plan.

I'm joining whatever side has the best food.
>sorry America

China?

It's going to get streamed live in 360° vids straight from the front. For everyone who's willing to pay, or maybe there's going to be virtual ad placements. This is going to be the first World War that actually makes money.

Demo:
youtu.be/mMzoZiwp6F8
(use mouse to rotate and zoom)

Ww3 already happened in 2016 and the development was us.

If I survive, how likely is it I would be able to drive around in a souped up frankencar killing bandits?

Blump

WE WUZ SOLDIERS N SHIT

This rules thank you

You'd be picked off in minutes.

Caesar described the phenomena of Gallic men excited for his invasion and the chaos he brought with him. He described them as being bored and young men drifting on the peripheries of society and eager for a change-any change-regardless of what it was. You guys remind me of that a lot.

Depends on scenario, go read the KB that was done about it.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

who do we kill first?

Anybody on the left is fair game, so it could be a family sjw

negro NAZI, now that's genius right there.

You mean I won't have to do it myself?

Drumpf