Alright so we all know that there are mass shootings in the US about once a month...

Alright so we all know that there are mass shootings in the US about once a month. Gun niggers will say that statistically the majority of gun deaths are from gang members killing gang members which is great. Unfortunately for them we are not talking about thug on thug violence we are talking about a crazy piece of shit walking into Wal-Mart and buying an assault rifle to mow down a bunch of people before taking his own life. If he can't legally buy a gun he can sure as hell buy one privately.
With this said, what is the solution? If you're not going to significantly increase gun control to that of any reasonable country you should at least increase funding for mental health so that people who want to gun down a bunch of people could potentially get help before it's too late. Can't have that though....that is crossing into commie territory.
I have a solution. Because gun control models from real countries don't even apply to America an alternative needs to happen. Every American when they turn 6 needs to start being trained in the art of firearms. I choose 6 because that's when orcs from Warcraft start training. So Americans learn to shoot from an early age and all Americans by law are required to carry a handgun and at least two extra magazines. This of course would not have prevented all the deaths at the church in Texas but it would have saved a few lives. If you're not going to ban guns I feel that this is the most reasonable alternative.

tl dr kys leaf
sage

Typical retarded hamburger. I feel sorry for you.

Sage

Fpbp
Fuck off Leaf

Guys I am trying to save hamburger lives here. Please be respectful.

Good job.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

your prose is painful to read

You are pretty painful to read

This isn't surprising given that you are American and Americans are known to struggle with basic reading skills.

You never remove the freedoms of 350million people because of the behavior of a handful of mentally ill super-freaks.

So going out in public and having a high chance of being a victim of a mass shooting is just something Americans should accept?

Canada, you might be right in some aspects, but remember that we have a nigger problem that you do not. Your minorities, for the most part, are indian and asian and native. Sophisticated, hardworking, and smart at the very best, and nonviolent and drunk at their very worst.

A school in rural Indiana could start firearms training with BB guns at Kindergarten and then move up to ARs by the time the kids become High School Seniors. You'd create a strong national guard, and a cohesive, patriotic learning environment.

Implement that same program in Compton, Los Angeles, and you have a lot of trained black and mexican gangbangers ready to shoot up the streets and kill each other with maximum efficiency. At 12 years old. Child soldiers in Africa? That carried over to our black neighborhoods here. Our police are simply outgunned by illegal automatic weapons as it is, their only advantage against gangs in a firefight is that their shooting is inaccurate. Cops here WANT to carry more than a pistol, but they're afraid of looking racist and mean. Then they get killed for political correctness by a negro fellow who somehow got his hands on an ISRAELI uzi. (Uzis have NO military value and are basically gang-related killing machines).

Sorry, OP, Canada just doesn't have to deal with the blacks and mexicans and jews we do. Keep pushing open borders and liberalism, you'll see once your new neighbors move in. You'll find out why Americans on Sup Forums hate you.

t. West Coast American cop who wishes he lived in a perfect world and worked in a 100% white community

Reasonable response.

hey look a fucking moron

this passes for a reasonable response? lol
>pol

Guys I love to make fun of Americans just as Americans love to make fun of Canadians but I really do get butthurt when I wake up one morning and find out that a bunch of people have been gun downed while going about their day.

>implying that Uzis are not good for close quarters urban environments, particularly defensibly

All these people saying tldr not realizing this is the one of the most pro-gun statements I've ever heard and I like it.

Canada seriously needs to be rangebanned from the use of internet services. A wall that will make the chink one look like a joke, the great northern firewall.

OP here. I like guns. I think they're a neat hobby and shooting for sport is fun. I don't like reading about innocent people being murdered though.

They're a "spray and pray" weapon, as in spray bullets and hope you hit your mark along with seven black schoolchildren.

There are orher great CQC weapons, uzis are just unruly.