God I fucking hate this place, is it just my country or are other western countries are as fucking retarded?

God I fucking hate this place, is it just my country or are other western countries are as fucking retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/06/12/us/most-diverse-place-in-america/index.html
youtube.com/v/DvvgzQ-Itog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I literally was talking about this stuff in the pub with my mum today, (the only place in my town which wasn’t full of mudslimes poos and niggs) and she actually said she was kinda glad I hadn’t had kids because she’s scared about them growing up in this society.

Califag is the same way. It's a globalist effort.

fucking lol
And yeah we're all fucked. You're going to have to go to Poland or HUngary or Russia or something to escape it. Fuck even they might get infected in time

Oh that's sad.

Nothing made me laugh like my 10 year old little girl saying "Daddy, I don't like black people".

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! Liberal wife BTFO!

Protip: only use gender neutral pronouns like 'man' and 'dude'.

Dont forget to say it like a surfer/stoner, its an instant get out of jail free card.

t. third year Humanities student whos survived this long using it... despite the fact im hyper-masculine.

>muh cucked swedes

WOHAHAHA!!!!111

This has to go much further, much faster!
It will end with (((them))) enforcing twisted versions of things (((they))) claim to fight.
We will see segregation by gender, race and status again.
We allready have jewish ghettos again called "gated communities".

>Humanities student

For God's sake why, user?

We're all fucking retarded for letting (((this))) happen to us, but yeah, the UK (((government))) really seems stand out in how much deep pleasure it gets in humiliating its natives.

They really seem to deeply hate you all.

Anybody else hoping that this guy is still posting 6 years from now, when his daughter enters into her "I hate dad" rebellion phase and starts straddling Jamal?

I’m telling you it’s not a democracy, the implication of which being that the government is enacting the will of it’s people, literally everyone except the sub 95iq retards and few of other brainwashed folk do not subscribe to this shit. If we had a Swiss style democratic system our society would have been safe. I literally wish I could go back in time to 1939 and give Hitler the the entire repotoir of Wikipedia on a laptop to Hitler so he would not fail.

well, we all wish we could do that user.

My nephews are entering the same phase. They go to a poor as fuck mostly black school, and already comment on how violent they are. It's painful and I worry sometimes, but they learned the truth early.

Only shit dads get that rebellious phase.

Keep the fucking commiefornians out of Kansas.
At least we still have some sanity (except Lawrence).
Tranny at work was ordered to use the proper bathroom, and the union told it to piss off, they weren't helping.
Bless based Kansas.

most coalburner's dads are sportsballs worshipers actually

Luckaly it's your country
For now

This stuff is not going to get as far in the UK as it has in the US. Not as many SJWs and the nonn-SJWs are not scared to speak up about this in the UK. The Brexit vote is nothing compared to this.

If your daughter is the argumentative type, try playing devil's advocate with everything racist she says, just to further convince her of her beliefs.

I don’t know where you’re from meme flag but I guarantee you’re fucked, it can happen in the blink of an eye.

my earliest memory is my brother asking my mom why black people smelled bad

see

We need fire and steel.

Many Western countries are pretty retarded, mine included.
Yours is on another level though...

Pics of your daughter

I’m sorry what?
You can lose your fucking job as a teacher if you can’t magically guess what gender a student ‘indentify’ as that day?
Why is this allowed to happen?

>i’m gonna pretend i’m the opposite sex today, and you should know that

Jesus christ

Get the fuck out if you hate it! Go be the pool boy for Soros before he is arrested or gets a wind tunnel in his skull

>Humanities student
>im hyper-masculine

>man or dude
>being gender neutral
How did they let your unintelligent ads in college again.
>humanities student
ohhhhh this explains everything.

I used to want to visit your country, but since it's now an official islamic state, no thanks.

You Britbongs are too polite and self-depreciating. Brits should deport the mudslimes and go back to hunting niggers in Africa.

Strayan is right.

I'd be sure to pull my child out of that school.

Head north. I am looking into the possibility of moving to Alaska. For my kids sake. Now in the distant future their kids will be fucked but I will be long dead

Really gives you guys something to strive for.

Sweden you're not gonna sit back and let the UK one up you, are you ?

>>have lots of white babies they said
>>you’ll help prevent white genocide they said

>>Children go to school and get taught they can pick their gender like a computer game just by rearranging their genitals to suit their mood.

I need to go to the Isle of Man or the Hebrides, some last bastion of hope for my race.

Stay out of Anchorage.

cnn.com/2015/06/12/us/most-diverse-place-in-america/index.html

>shitty quality
>american flag
>pic is about brit bongistan

Nothing to see here folks

Okay seriously, i have a question to people here who are brits/americans.

I read a lot of stuff everywhere about people losing jobs, being singled out and shit for using the wrong ‘pronouns’ n shiet.

Is it as widespread as it seems?
Do these ‘people’ exist on every corner waiting to be offended?
Is it actually a daily problem?

I’ve never met a trans in my life before and was wondering

more diverse than California or New York city???

WTF ALASKA?!

It's more white than Hawaii though.

Captain Sweden will always have first place, but really it’s no consolation.

>(the only place in my town which wasn’t full of mudslimes poos and niggs)

Where do you live, London?

another map.

"Other" are usually Jews, like in New York county.

San Francisco is mainly Chinese.

It's funny because when libtards scream that transsexuals aren't taking anyone's freedom away like I apparently am by not liking them... I show them shit like this. And they don't get it. They don't see how the tranny's very existence ends up violating one's right to free speech.

It's only California that polices pronouns. That leaves 49 states that don't.

It’s hard to say because I don’t have kids that go to school, and what they teach tends to be a reflection of social values, but the overall impression I get is that they are becoming staunchly cucked from media, friends etc. Really the biggest issue for me is white replacement, I don’t even hate non whites, I just hate being a minority in my own country, keep them 1:10ratio and we’re sweet.

Depends what area you're living in here. If youre on the west coast absofuckinglutely it's that degenerate, probably worse. Here in South Carolina, no, we're fully uncucked.

It’s one of the outer towns in greater London to the North, I’d prefer not to say which on here.

Just think about how bad things have gotten in the past five years alone. How bad are they going to be in twenty? Fifty? I can't bring kids into that. And how do you raise them with good values in this kind of environment? Ban the internet, TV, homeschool them, and prevent them from contact with the outside world? It's just not feasible, and could you take the heartache of your little girl growing up to be a dumb, wigger whore, or your little boy growing up to be a faggot, estrogen-laced bugman? This shit is beyond fucked.

Anyone with an internet connection can see how violent blacks are. I use to watch them chimp out on theync. It's easier to find now.
youtube.com/v/DvvgzQ-Itog

If you're a weak father figure, this may be an issue, but good character will be respected across the decades, regardless of trends, technology, etc. Its important to find the right balance between being a strong man, respected by his community, and an approachable father, easy to open up to, and understanding, without being made impulsive by your emotion.

This, me (male) and my sister's rebellious phase when we were younger consisted of not wanting to go to church as often and refusing to have sleeping hours, my nephews rebellious phase is basically wanting to practice baseball instead of soccer (which my sister loves).

If your daughter's rebellious phase consists in fucking black dudes just to hurt you then you already did a shit job as a parent.

British are the biggest cucks imo

>Why do they want to kill us?
Real fucking mystery.

I call faggots faggots and niggers niggers out here and never got in trouble.