BRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPFFFTFFFFTTT LOOK

>A man's police interrogation in Kansas, Missouri was ended prematurely after he began answering questions by farting, according to local reports.

>Sean Sykes Jnr is facing federal gun and drug charges after being pulled over twice by police in Kansas City.

>He was initially released in September, but taken back into custody this month.

>Explosive new details have now emerged of Mr Sykes's original interview in September that was brought to an abrupt end.

>According to the Kansas City Star newspaper, a detective's report said Mr Sykes "leaned to one side of his chair and released a loud fart" when asked for his address by police while being interviewed in September.Mr Sykes continued to be flatulent and I ended the interview," the detective wrote after recovering.

>No charges were filed at the time after Mr Sykes denied knowledge of the items, but the 24-year-old was pulled over again this month. He was charged with stolen firearm offences and possession with intent to sell cocaine.

>The detective's report emerged during a court appearance on Monday

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dO-sgddX8DY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/dO-sgddX8DY

>negro flatulence > white masculinity/cognition

whites on suicide watch

WHERE IS THE VIDEO?

how come people say "farded" instead of farTED?

Always bothered me.

Because they're retarted.

you mean retawded

That's a pretty based counter-interrogation technique.

Bolth.

>got out of running guns and drugs
>went out and did it again anyway

they probably let this retard go so he would lead them right to his other conspirators. what a dumb duck, I bet it worked too

>how come people say "farded"

Niggers should just be killed on sight.

You live deep South or what?

I’ve never encountered this in my life

I would leave too. That's nigger fart AIDS and i wouldn't want it in my lungs.

I don't understand. Why didn't the interrogators beat him senseless with billy clubs?

This guy is going to have an interesting story to tell in prison.

Something about human rights

>explosive new details

Kek.

That would just make him brrrapp more

gas chamber "cruel" for criminals
criminals subject cops to gas torture
>sounds about right

That nigger is 24? Christ, I'm 12 years older than him and probably look younger. What is it with niggers getting old so quick? They're post-pubescent by like 15 or so. I used to play basketball in middle/high school, and we couldn't keep up with the niggers until we were 17-18. And by then it was too late.

Even my dad commented that it looked like we were on the court with grown men. Kinda ruined sports for me, which is a shame because I had athletic skill and body type.

also kekd

*BRRRAAAAPPPPP*

OFFICER DOWN!

Based black guy confirmed
Check em

My ma says bolth and she says kin instead of "can"

Just throwing it out there, I need to watch this woman get hate fucked.

Interesting counter interrogation technique. Well played Sir.

lost.

user's shitposts make OP abandon thread

Body armor BTFO.