Let's get a good old nigger thread going

Bump

For fucks sake....

STOP.

SAYING.

THE.

N

WORD.

Like seriously get your point across without the blatant fucking racism. We're trying to have reasonable discussions on here about issues yet you go around throwing offensive shit like that around. It's really uncalled for.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>We're trying to have reasonable discussions on here

0/10

Why niggers are so aggressive?

terrible bait

A

>eh post niggers

nigger

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

"i have become chocolate the destroyer of worlds"
-coon of coonin

mohammed

this is a nigger thread, that is a 200 percent white american male

I love this based Asian man

daily reminder, the last thing the jews want is for all races to unite against them. If whites go to war with blacks before whites go to war with jews, the jews win.

>>>
because they arent human

t. Tyrone Goldstein

nigger is just anglos trying to say negro, which means black. saying nigger and saying black are literally the same thing.

Shut up leafnigger

well, Sup Forums?

>calls for war on jews
>gets called a jew
really opens my potassium-calcium ion channels

It's like he was angry the white guy just didn't let himself be robbed.

Post the screencap where he says "I don't know any Belgians but I bet they get drunk a lot" or something like that

There is something insanely erotic about a white woman being defiled and fucked by a black man. It appeals to something deep in our primeval minds that I call the "cuckold instinct".

When we were hunter-gatherers, sometimes we would be captured by the enemy and if we showed any jealousy or rage around the enemy fucking our wife, we would be killed. That's why cuckolds lived to pass on their genes while alpha males died. This is why cuckoldry is genetic and natural.

(you)

you just have brain damage