Why isn't America's official language English?

Why did America never established an official national language? Should Americans be encouraged to learn other languages?
Does video related make you a globalist?
youtu.be/yed76hb7vqU

Because pic related

Because it's Spanish now.

Imply Ebonics isn't the American language.

Because of Native Americans with their languages, and Spanish is the fastest growing speaking language. They will protest against it. Same with Mexico.

But why didnt they include it in the constitution or some stuff, didnt they all speak english at the very beginning

I don't know. You'd think they'd mention it somewhere. I mean, you need a common language if you're going to write down the laws of the state and conduct the business of the state.

Maybe they figured this was common sense.

They probably didn’t think there would be so many foreigners now. All their documents were in English. It was probably implied English is the official language.

>Native Americans with their languages

those are still used? they don't even have words for most the the stuff Euros brought to the Americas

no

Because this is what the average American will look like in 2050, and it's Beautiful

Because the country of immigrants shouldn't have a national language, its just fine knowing what language is just spoken most here. But since America is a mix of languages Americans should be encouraged to learn another language.

Didn't seem necessary because we told everybody that didn't speak English to fuck off.

All countries are countries of immigrants, nigger faggot. How do you think the people got there before we carved the world up in to countries?

In the 1700s, german was actually really popular in the america

LEL.
At least my country is superior than US at some policies.

>Because the country of immigrants shouldn't have a national language
Right because national Lingua Franca is bad.
Tell this to all those blackies living in Africa to stop using French ,faggot.

shut the fuck up the uk is the ancestrial homeland of the anglo saxon race and the celts

dont give me that mixed le 52% burger

you was supposed to be a WASP colony but you fucked it up!

It's state based. Most do. I do agree that they should establish it at the national level though.

And who invaded before there were countries in that land?

They wrote all the laws and constitution in English, so that pretty much makes it official.

It's beyond self-evident.

>They wrote all the laws and constitution in English, so that pretty much makes it official.
Yeah right, tell this to Belgians.
At any point some Germans can come up with the idea to name streets in Arabic in buttfuck Michigan and nobody legal can do anything, if there is no national language.

*legally

>we wrote everything in English
>O, btw, that's our language

Just because some bullies can name shit whatever they want, doesn't mean that's not how it was.

Eternal vigilance and all that.

>Same with Mexico
Why would a foreign country be able to dictate what another country decides it's official language is?

jeongers...

>Just because some bullies can name shit whatever they want, doesn't mean that's not how it was
Yeah tell this to Irish, oh wait...

Trump conference with Vietnamese leader coming soon...

it's called FREEDOM you dumbass eurocucks, we don't make stupid laws about official languages for no reason

Because THAT was how little reach the federal government was supposed to have.

Now take a look at Obama's shit.

We can fix that, but only if you contact your Congressman and tell them you support the bill and if they don't sign it they can kiss your vote goodbye.
Based Steve King strikes again!

this

I live in a border town 90 percent Hispanic and everyone speaks English. And those who don't speak it understand English.