Is he the most alpha male in human history?

Is he the most alpha male in human history?

Other urls found in this thread:

zmescience.com/ecology/genghis-khan-environment-26052014/
youtube.com/watch?v=75gCMFxCzE8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pTbIu8Zeqp0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jochi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

heh

No this guy is

apparently yes. he's the guy who spread his seed the most in the world. over 2000 children. the largest groups of people's genetics can be traced back to him.

although that might also be true because his kids and grandkids also had many many wives and lots and lots of children.

family reunions must've been awkwardly big. who would've expected an asian to be the most alpha, right?

>turn the other cheek
>celibate
>jew
So alpha

technically speaking, all 7 billion of us are his children.
he also taught to sell your cloak for a sword (if u had to fight)
and according to u, the jews have been having their way with everybody else for forever!

Something like 8% of the world's population can trace their lineage to him

He also never existed.

fair enough

even more cucked.
We're not even his biological children

He was a redhead with blue eyes, don't get it twisted.

Yes.

Green* woops teehee

yes
>fucking conquers one and a half CONTINENTS
>spreads genetics so far and wide that nearly everyone from volgograd to vladivostok is a descendant
>literally didn't give a shit about maintaining empire

HORSE

NIGGER

kek

i heard that too! you know, some Muslim cultures believe Mohammad was a redhead, which is why they dye their hair and beards red. also, some old texts claim Buddha was also a redhead. I wonder if Jesus was too. Man, how fucking weird would that be?

>we wuz hunz n sheit

You forgot he killed so many,that the climate changed.

>turn the other cheek
Only someone strong enough to fight back can choose to turn the other cheek. A weak person doesn't have a choice, they just take it.

No. That would be Baron 'jews hung on sight' Roman von Ungern-Sternberg

The huns were not mongol

Jesus the Christ did not look like it does in these pictures.

Kek, didn't he believe he was Genghis Khan reincarnated at some point?

Educate yourself,nigger
zmescience.com/ecology/genghis-khan-environment-26052014/

Great goy. Exactly what we were thinking when we told you that.

you chinks and assorted mongrels had such shit cunt-tries you had to leave, now you sit collecting Brit gibs and talking about how great your kang ancestors were. If they were so great, why were the cunt-ries they left such failures your scumbag parents had to flee to nation run by the White man?

>asian
>alpha
pick one

he could've. ever seen syrians, iranians, palestinians and even jews around that area? lots of them have light hair and blue eyes, pale skin. he probably didn't, but it's not impossible so i dont get why everyone gets so triggered by it

>spread his genes to a large chunk of the population
>most living people descend from him

WE WUZ KHAN AN SEHIIT!!!

This post is about a person who lived 800 years ago, not nations, not regions, OP never said anything related to any of the things that you are babbling about.

It's about whether or not Genghis Khan was the most alpha male who ever lived. And he's a solid contender.

The steppe people in what is now Mongolia did not have a civilization, they were nomads constantly at war with each other.

Neighboring regions treated these lands as a slave pit, they would make incursions and capture people at will and enslave them knowing that there would be no repercussions.

Genghis united the tribes and used them to utterly decimate every neighbor that ever harmed his people, and continued on with his conquest.

He singlehandedly decimated Islams power as a civilization simply because one leader of one Islamic city killed his envoys.

THAT'S that kind of shit that OP was referring to.

I'm not sure why I bothered to type any of this out as you can't comprehend a single word I am saying, and can do nothing but spew maymays.

let's not also forget his pops was killed and he was banished with his brother and mother as a child to live on the outskirts of society.

He went from that to being the great we know him as.

no, that's Kublia Khan. His fudder , JENGIS KAN was more alpha

History says otherwise, kike.

Wasn't he cucked by his childhood friend who fucked his mom?

Him and Caesar.

yeah sure, the history of every culture says their super special God existed. What a coincidence that the God of your culture existed but none of the others!

Water into wine- respect
Bitches trying to feel him up constantly- respect
Perceives thoughts- psychic as fuck
Beat up shekel loving temple kikes- respect, but should have just reverse-resurrected them
Hung out with hookers and blue collar dudes
Jesus is our guy

Lmao "everyone who doesn't agree with me is a Jew" grow up you nerd

>I'm not sure why I bothered to type any of this out as you can't comprehend a single word I am saying,
That's true. your leddit spacing makes me both want to vomit and laugh.

Caesar was not a horsenigger. Boatnigger master race.

t. spacenigger master race

Vlad Tepes impaled the invaders of europe on a daily basis and ate their hearts, he would rustle Temujin without a doubt

No.

Say what you will about the Christian faith, but the existence of Jesus was documented by multiple contemporary historians and it's widely accepted fact that he was a real figure

>sell your cloak for a sword

Shit advice. Your cloak is what stops you from freezing to death on the warpath. If you don't know what you're doing with a swrord as evidenced by you not already having one, you're better of with a sharp stick

Iron Mike

Napoleon ruined his chances of a lasting empire over his whiny second wife.

these digits are hard to argue with

Yes, my daddy Genhis is 5/5 alpha. Only thing that stopped his rape train was STD he got from some roastie. youtube.com/watch?v=75gCMFxCzE8

Nah you're thinking of Steve Stifler

French Hitler. Fight war vs everyone and lose.

Clearly you're just a nigger-nigger.

alexander the great risked his life to a crazy degree in every battle he fought, he's a contender

Marcus Aurelius, emperor of Rome.

Mein Caesar

>Tells his disciples to buy swords
>rebukes them for using it

WOW JESUS REALLY WAS JUST LIKE MY ALPHA PAGAN VIKING ANCESTORS HE TOLD US TO BUY SWORDS N SHIT!

NAH I AINT SHITTIN YOU, JESUS WAS A WARRIOR AND SHIT!

this?
or this?

I'm with kek on this one.

>Jesus was documented by multiple contemporary historians
sure, name one

1 in 14 people in the world is directly descended from this man's balls.

WE

He can't. He will use the apostles kek.

You're an idiot. The contention that Jesus is God can be debated but Jesus the historical figure who established Christianity and led a movement was a real figure. Your pseudo-intellectual atheism is showing.

Try again.
Jesus is the deification and the anthropomorphisation(not sure if english word) of the sun.
I know Filipinnos are hard believers and very good people, but we've all been lied to.

Name a single scholar that teaches ancient history, classics, Christian origins or any field related to the historical Jesus at any college or university in the western world who doubts the historicity of Jesus.

I'll save you some time, you can't. It's not something that's seriously doubted.

The historicity of Jesus is not up to debate in the academic world. The consensus is overwhelming. The only ones who first thought it was are the likes of people likeHitchens who had no authority on history or philosophy!

He was a cuck. His wife got kidnapped and When he got her back she was pregnant. He raised the kid. Look up for yourself. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jochi

thanks jesus

Jacob's older brother Esau was a hirsute ginger

Genghis Khan is a literal cuck. His first wife was kidnapped and raped by a rival warlord early on. She has a son and Genghis Khan basically accepted the kid as his, even though it almost certainly wasnt.

I already posted this same thing.

Nice try shifting the burden of proof, when you got nothing. lol btfo

Homosexuality being a mental illness wasn't up for debate until recently.
The amount of victims of the hollowcost is not up for debate in certain countries.

Maybe it would be time for you to start questioning.
Watch the video. It's the sort of shit that turns the freaking pope atheist.

Genghis Khan was a good conquerer but a bad unifier. His territories balkanize immediately fell apart after he died. Thus, his kingdom never had a chance to make contributions to human civilization.

>gets cucked
>goes on to cuck untold millions of people
dunno seems like he won out in the end

>literally thousands of children and millions of descendants
>"cuck"

Alexander the Great is

Alexander the Great conquered the known world, and kickstarted European expansionism that lasted unti the 20th century

Khan is the opposite of a cuck

tbf he did have red hair and green eyes.

Also:

Khan's descendants are just a bunch of ants. Who cares .

Alexander HIMSELF fought wars against the rest of the known world head fucking on

He may have conquered a stupid amount of land and be responsible for creating the largest genetic group, but name one, ONE other person besides muhammad that makes people just as mad as he did back then as he does now, over 1400 years later. It cannot be done, ergo he is objectively the greatest alpha male in history.

Alexander fucked little boys

In those examples, including mine, it was only debatable due to political reasons.

Well maybe it is politicaly correct to shut up about the fact that Jesus never existed and that everything about his births and deaths are metaphors for astronomical events noone knows about anymore.

>Uses the arguments from a hundred years ago that no one takes seriously anymore except nu-atheists stemming from Dawkins and the like
Give me one

Sure thing, kike.

Not an argument, kike.
Flavius Josephus, Tacitus, Julius Africanus, and the fact that the jews were so assmad about Jesus they wrote many rants about him.

Now you can fuck off, fedora fag.

That video will present more arguments and do it better than I could with my actual level of english.
The beggining is about Jesus, the rest is about finance.

Did these guys met Jesus or speak of his followers?
Also there is no proof that Jesus is talked about in the Talmud.

Prroof?

There is none except one Persian Jew (Rashid al-Din) claiming it. He was most likely just a typical looking chink, considering that all his descendants, from Turkey to China, are all chinky looking black haired brown eyes.

they often claimed red hair on the bad guys to make them more scary.