youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=BcunwbHd6mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

to save billions!

Jews. That' s doesn' t count.

DONT

Of communists.

No enought

Small time compared to this one.

Factually he didn't kill anyone outside of WWI.

That's why we like him so much.

Don't care bout the kikes but this fucker killed my great-grandpa for nothing with his glorious strategic fuckup in Stalingrad. Oh and he killed our dreams for world domination. He was a moron. German military nobility should have hanged the fucker from a lamp post!

ULTRAKILL

Of subhuman jews

redcross records show ~270k

Shoulda killed six more

pleb

Hitler was responsible for the deaths of millions of Europeans. Hitler was responsible for a world war that destroyed Europe and allowed for American global control. Hitler ruined nationalism for everyone and is the reason for the modern white genocide occurring. As a Jew, I salute Hitler. Hitler protected Jews from the brutality of war by putting us in safe and secure little camps with our own swimming pools and tennis courts.

Lol

Not really. If anyone should be blamed for the war it should be England. WW 1 and 2 were fought entirely to preserve England hegemony in Europe.

I wish he actually had.

It is amusing how most of your fuck heads do not know about Generalplan Ost. Look it up. Plan to colonise Labensraum. Then again if you actually were like Hitler you should approve.

haroo chinkman

your point? lots of people killed lots of people, Mao and Stalin come to mind.

It's funny how Sup Forums thinks tsarist Russia was so cool and all, but less than 30 years later when Germany attacked Russia it was so epic to kill all those people that suddenly turned into commies, even though they were probably more worried about defending Russia than defending Stalin. Communism was just the system they had, not all supported it fanatically, but it was better than being conquered by foreigners.

British Secret Service denied Hitler's invitation to become a joined effort against the worldwide usurers and their war & debt machine. Hence the fabrication of the holocaust and other trigger points to engage Germany. Secondly all the other secret agencies spawned by the Rothschilds usurers did exactly the same thing in the countries they administered. By full reality, the British Secret Service along with Israel began the war. The British Secret Service being an extension of Israel and is even more so now. Then were responsible with burning Europe to cinders. The Israel run CIA has been responsible for doing the same thing in the Middle East since then.

My dick kills millions every day, whats your point?

Hes ugly tho, 2/10 would not give dick to.

Oy vey, millions!?!? IT'S BILLIONS STUPID GOY.

kinda looks like elon musk

technically it was the german people who killed millions as it took the whole country to go along with his ideology to do the killing, just like today with merkel

Fucking chortled

Allies killed even more for the worst reasons.

The majority of people in Europe worship a God who killed even more.
Murica is build on a genocide.
Egypt, Greece and every big civilization was built on slavery.

why all of a sudden that guy is bad, but the others arent?

He didn't kill enough.

Oh trust me, the damage was done

What's wrong with that? Overpopulation is killing our planet!

>overpopulation
god dammit, I have yet to understand how one can be so retarded...

of scum

Of dirty communists

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=BcunwbHd6mk

>worried about defending Russia
>defending
Maybe they shouldnt have started all those skirmishes with nordic nations to creep into Europe and built up that obvious huge ass invasion force concentrated on Prussias border to conquer Germany. Because striking commies with a knife on your neck first must have seemed to be a better option than being conquered by foreigners, worse commies.

Nice.

Your right OP what a fucking loser, he couldn't finish the job.

Now jump in.

came here to post that.

NICE

Relevant

Nobody talks about papa genghis and uncle mao

>ywn cum inside of hitler

why did you make slavic a qt anime waifu? She's qt3.14159

to be fair, did he actually kill a single person himself?
besides some WW1 luck shots I doubt that

hence why all these autistic retards love them, because they are losers and they know it

he killed his wife, and some dogs

You could insert the leader of large western power since time immamoriam and 'He killed millions' would be correct.

He didn’t do anything. Dehomag aka IBM did it & blamed Hitler.

not an argument

come on, everyone knows he was an animal whisperer

Yes, defending. If Germany launched attack at them it's defending by any definition.

>Maybe they shouldnt have started all those skirmishes with nordic nations to creep into Europe
Oh fuck off.. Even attacking Finland in 1939 was approved by Hitler's government. It was part of the deal between Germany and USSR sharing eastern Europe. Later we were his best friend when attacking USSR together. Only thing Hitler worried about was German superiority, not Nordic or European safety from Russia.

Self-defense is self-defense. Deal with it kike, everyone we got deserved it.

So did Stalin.

>He killed millions.

Sheeit, he did?
Oy vey, who could've thunk dat?

so did the Curie brothers... problems?

you are like little babies, smocc dis

Based redpill. Too bad we got fucked into the wrong timeline.

You know what to do

Don't ever defend Russia, serkku. Fuck Russia, fuck Russians and Karjala is rightful Finnic Clay.

To save billions.

... of white Europeans, which destroyed Europe's domination of the Globe.

>Hitler is dead
>Nazism is wholly destroyed
Your opinion is irrelevant.

>muh white race
you were never a world majority, you never ruled. the earth was never yours it belongs to the africans and the asians who built huge societies before you learned communication
hitler was the last gasp, a pale final fart before whites are bred out

I feel personally insulted that you ignore us arabs.
That is very bigoted to ignore our feats of greatness
Even then I am forced to commend the Byzantines for the hagia Sophia.

Actually, Europeans were more than half of the global population in 1900.

If it wasn't for the world wars, Europeans would be the majority on all continents now. And even now we could still kick your subhuman teeth it if it wasn't for Jewmerica and the Jewropean Union.

How exactly did he have time to kill millions? Do you mean others killed millions and blamed him?

I don't defend anyone, I'm not a political fanatic. It's just objective fact that Winter War was justified defense war, whereas Continuation War/Operation Barbarossa from our point of view was taking back old territories and little more.

Karelia may or may not be rightful Finnish clay, but most people there still speak Russian. I know some Karelians from work, they're people like everyone else, but they're not Finnish in any way.

Btw if we ever join NATO and fuck Russia toghether pic related is what must be retaken, fuck some rotting forests in Karelia.

Unfortunately, he did not finish the job.

The jews are in full force tonight. The most wretched and vile species on earth.

Besides negros

Islam is the only solution for europe.
We out breed you
We are not degenerates who revel in homosexuality and trans nonsense
We will become a majority
We didn't need tours or Vienna when you willfully open the doors.
We thank you with our hearts and will teach whatever remains of your people the joys of Islam

They deserved it.

>He killed millions.
Says who?

In the off chance we lose please kill all of the kikes

Anybody know his body count in the war?

>tfw no slavic waifu

How many did king nigger obama kill when he dronebombed civilians for 8 years?

They firebombed civilians needlessly to stroke the ego of the British.
>Muh London(istan)
>We won the war
Fuck the British.

>millions

world would be a better place if it was billions

>implying the holohoax was real

The best post.

WITH ONE SIMPLE TRICK