Bless

tfw Poland has more balls than my country or any other at the moment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7PyhTEQYtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cjdvf01pJXg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_conquest_of_Hispania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's easy to have balls in a 98% white country which is too poor to concern (be subverted by) jews

of course
they are Sup Forumsand
if only they didn't speak that garbled meme language

I wish I had a polish girl who loved me :(

when they become a real threat to jews then they'll have significance. Atm they are just a pair of balls with no dick..

>mfw Poland becomes the center of an Intermarium ethnostate

that place is called Romania

>mfwsame

>When it's based off Latin
>Latin is mem

Nationalism will triumph.

historically Poland as well as all of Eastern Europe has been raped mercilessly by Jews

White power

I needed this.

>>mfw Poland becomes the center of an Intermarium ethnostate

It's too bad you guys fucked your country to death.

Anybody got any good photos or videos of polish (or at least Slavic looking women) taking black cock?

This. Literally. Most poles have small amounts of Ashkenazi in them from the times Jews controlled it in the 1600s.

Fuck off democrat.

sasuga Sup Forumsand

No. Poland for the Poles.

What are they doing?
what happened

That sure does look a lot like Ukraine, I'm worried. What's going on Poland? Who set up this march and what did your government have to say about it?

Did Poland just get (COLORED™)?

beautiful

same

Never mind just finding out you guys do this all the time

what are some polish imports on shelves in america?

BASED POLAND

This is the sort of attitude with which you start another Reich.

Seriously, what are Poles directing all this energy into? This is way too much more than enough than "keeping Poland for Poles" and regular nationalistic sentiments. I see something cooking there, but what?

lel

The question you have to do is why, the same is not happening in mass, in the western european countries, like England, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Belgium, Greece etc? why? propaganda? or they are already lost? and everybody has afraid.

I wonder if rest of europe/world will ignore poland's cry from help once the nazis attempt to ruin the country a second time...

It's not our soldiers standing ready to kill everyone who disagrees with Merkel in those bases around our main cities. It's not our government coordinating M-16 deliveries to mosques either. Unless you weak faggots finally use those supposed guns of yours, the simple truth is that the same people who organised Serbia are now organising Europe as a whole, comfortable in the knowledge that you will obey, o bravest and free hero of us all: youtube.com/watch?v=S7PyhTEQYtQ

Kek. Any muslims the EU sends to Poland. they will be sending them to their deaths. No easy pickings like Germany, UK, or Sweden

Fourth Rzeczpospolita, with borders from Atlantic to Bering Sea

Wait why arent they using flags made in photoshop?

You guys are doing God's work in Poland.

Deus Vult.

Lol the khazars are attempting to buildup Poland/V4 into a safe zone for themselves as Iran will BTFO Israel in 20 years and Rus/China are BTFO the Astana Khazakstan plans. We're onto em.

Fucking women. I wish I didn't have to sound like an MGTOW, but seriously, it's the women. 52% of white women voted for Trump, but they weren't the younger women I can guarantee. These aren't old men marching in the street, it is young men. Their social viability is destroyed when they come out as nationalistic.

Every (non-fag) guy loves pussy, and a lot of men are afraid to be open about their political beliefs. We lost the narrative in the 70's when women weren't liberated, they took over. Women are not about their tribe, it's not in their blood in the same way that it is for men. Men will fight and die to see that their race is propagated. Women will join the enemies tribe after their own men fought and died.

Now that's a huwhite man's number.

post a picture of yourself with a timestamp.

This. But they'll jump on board if men do it en masse. If they complain just ignore it and it'll make them want your cock more anyway.

I wish, but a lot of men now are soy boys and the threat of taking away holes scares them too much.

Genuinely wish I could prove that I'm not a mutt, but I'm not falling for your Jewish trick today, Norway.

lmao catalcucks believe their attempt at independence isnt the most jewed shit on existence

Haha they ACTUALLY use photoshop to edit graphic images?! OMG wow! In 2017 hahaha

Women do as they're told is their best interest. If we succeed in restoring the Media and Education Systems to our liking, Women can be fixed and Populations can be encouraged to breed more.

But. We have to take Polands example. We have to organize and mass protest disregarding the ridicule anyone who goes against (((them))) will receive, until we have successfully removed their influence from our lives and Youth.

Also, checked.

>Women will join the enemies tribe after their own men fought and died.

only a nigger writes like that about women. you're not fooling anyone.

You don't think it's true? Many of them already abandon their own for LESSER men merely for progressive points. I know you live in a lovely place, but I live in a big city in the south, and there are a LOT of women who have been blacked.

You can look through history, though. Conquered peoples don't assimilate, their women do.

The counter-manifestation

nice cited sources on those baseless ass claims faggot

Roughly 500 to 1000 on the counter manifestation.

>Poland for the Poles.
Stop shitting about your views on ethnocentrism we all know you are either le 56% face or some Polish fag from Chicago.

PS: Black-red flags are ukraine hohol subhuman flags.

get em poland. Rid your country of all shitskins. You are a shining light!! Props to you brothers. Get rid of them all!!! And the jews

>Lol the khazars are attempting to buildup Poland/V4 into a safe zone for themselves
And?

It's 100% true, women are traitors by nature

More like, we were im big part jewish.

So should I continue learning Polish? I’m >part polish and have always been interested in the country and their history. Are they seeing a revival?

>40 year old catladies and ugly overly educated teens
I sometimes want to burn all social/humantarian academics.

DEUS VULT

The winged hussars are coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjdvf01pJXg

>>part polish and have always been interested in the country and their history.
56%
>So should I continue learning Polish?
You will sound like a fag, every American that learns a foreign language sounds like a fag.
>Are they seeing a revival?
If you mean since 17th century,then yes.
Neverthless Polan doesn't need cowards like you. You are just another weak westerner that is too afraid to fight for your own country.

I admire their nationalism, but what exactly are they hoping to achieve? Their country is 99% white, with very few blacks, Muslim, or Jews and that won't be changing any time soon. There aren't enough gibs in Poland to attract the dusky hordes. The worst they have are a bunch of Vietnamese people. So what exactly are the point of all these marches?

i-is this just a blip guys? a temporary intifada cause papa bear Trump is telling us it's okay to be white?

>buttmad Latvian

Kek

These marches were a thing long before Trump was appointed big boss over there.

>Poland wants Turkey to join EU yet doesnt want any muslims

Balls in their brains yes

> Are they seeing a revival?

don't come here

>Poland pushes for Turks to join the EU
>they leave
wouldn't even be mad

>"""(((American)))"""

savagely underrated

Do AntiFa get BTFO in Poland or do police do a good job of separating the groups?

Purging the entirety of the humanities and social sciences is long overdue. Just cut all their funding so they're forced to get real jobs or starve.

>say I’m interested in X
>people immediately assume I want to move there

Jesus Christ, has memeing gotten too far here?

Not a single bit of Jew in me, tiny little country of little significance

Nothing, desu. The organizations behind these marches tried participating in elections and predictably the support was around error margin.

As impressive as these marches are, it's mostly urban youth and football fans. They are presented by mass media as hooligans and most people buy this narrative. They have 0 political infuence and it doesn't look like it will change any time soon.

So did they get the lightbulb in?

Apprehended the group that went to stand in the march's way.

Our govt should have done this already, and also purge NGOs.
But they are busy cleaning the system that would otherwise jeopardize any attempts.

PS: During our previous government rule (pro-EU, leftist) they always let antifa attack, and then caught nationalists instead for "making riots".

>tiny little country of little significance
Well I now know that you are not JIDF
> Just cut all their funding so they're forced to get real jobs or starve.
Basically the same thing, only your option takes too much time.

>mfw poland will become the 4th Reich

This year the police took care of them, supposedly they failed to register

Good you must think about yourself, and not about moving to EE.
Now buy a gun.

> Thinks Trump is the cause instead of just another one of many symptoms appearing around the western world

Poles aren't white. They're slavs.

I course I’m not JIDF. Me having an interest in part of my ancestry doesn’t mean I want to move there. I enjoy far too many freedoms here in the US than any other country currently offers. And I already own guns fagboy. Time you got yours.

>Poland leaving EU

We can only hope since they only recieve gibsmedat and contribute nothing

Nah dude, there's literally nothing wrong with what Poland is doing, they're rebelling in the face of ethnic cleansing, it's good to see there some people in the EU who won't stand for this horrible shit.

They're justified.

Why in god's name would anyone from the states want to move to Europe? Seriously, if it still resembled Europe, maybe, but you let all those fucking Muslims in. You laugh about the le 56% meme, but you guys are in a shit load more trouble than we are. Our problem is a forest fire, it's a big problem, it needs to be solved. Your problem is an unstable atom bomb, give it a while so the Muslims can breed, start to gain more political power and you are totally fucked.

Unlike you jealous faggots, I hope you guys wake up and pull through.

>implying i meant them becoming the 4th Reich would be a bad thing

We already pay more than we get, plus all the nagging.

Just spam this deluded retard with 56% pictures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_conquest_of_Hispania
Enjoy repeating history, proto-spic.