Stop liking Trump

Stop liking Trump.

(((Intellectual)))
He can agree Hillary was a shit candidate but still doesn't justify voting trump. Smdh

We're beyond liking. I LOVE this man.

Didn't Sam Harris actually proclaim on his podcast that the evidence in support of or to the contrary of Trump being a Russian agent was irrelevant, and that he was indeed a Russian agent regardless?

Don’t know how this guy ever got popular. He couldn’t even out argue Ben Affleck.

>we
fuck off memecunt

She lost.

Get over it and move on.

>That scam artist drumpf isn't as rich as I thought he was, can you believe the nerve of that man?
>He should have paid those people whatever they asked the moment they complained, assessment of damages just proves the kind of man he is
>How dare he partner with other businesses instead of completing it all from scratch
t. someone who drives a tesla while begging for patreon donations

No fucking way hahahhahahahaha

I don't like anything except bobs and Finlan.

Stop being evil. See? People don't change that easily.

Lower your T-level
Abandon tradition and reLIEgion
Embrace nihilism and hedonism
Start fighting wars for Israel
Be a good goy

- Sam "Faggot" Harris

Oh geeze, yes sir Mr. Fag

I dont particularly like Trump, I just really really didnt want Hillarys criminal cunt ass in the white house.

Stop crying on TV.

> sam harris
> intellectual

The first time I saw this tweet I figured it was fake. Saw it again in this thread and wanted to check so I went to his twitter.
>mfw its fucking real

imagine being the guy who has to translate this tweet to Kim Jong-Un

Supporting politicians is for cucks.
Supporting policies is for Chads.

You do realize he went to a fancy Swiss school and does speak English fine right?

Sam use to be cool but got nuked by Kermit. Nilhilsm as preached by dawkins and co is fucking retarded and not sustainable. Sort yourself out sam.

Get this kike out of here.

Fuck off Ben Stiller.

yea and he invented golf too, right?

Indeed

no