America, under the gun: Ban assault weapons now

>It is a poison in the culture, producing uniquely American carnage: A fetishized lust for the killing power of weapons with no practical purpose in hunting or home defense.
>There is absolutely no reason for a citizen to own a high powered AR-15 military assault rifle with a clip that holds more then ten bullets.
>No one in his or her right mind would pretend that banning one type of weapon will keep all. Americans safe.
>But we can prevent some mass murder.
>We can save some people from being brutally killed and grievously injured.
>We have no moral choice but to try.

SHALL BE INFRINGED

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00TXQQDW6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_Nd7bAbM0MMGJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not send all gun owners and it enables to death camps. They are the problem.

the only thing you'll prevent is citizens' ability to protect themselves from niggers with illegal firearms.

Agreed. Any gun owner that protests common sense gun law is scum not worthy of being in society. Give them a choice, liberty with common sense gun law or death. Its only a handful of rural and suburban retards that won't cave to common sense. No one will care or miss them when they get sent to FEMA death camps.

try it pinko.

Most citizens don't carry firearms so that is a moot point. A majority of citizens that do carry carry pistols not 50 clip assault rifles anyway.

No.

t. America

Try it soyboy, we've got a different name for your "safe space", we call them killzones.

fuck texas and fuck their pedo baptist cult

I'm sick of hearing this shit.
It's Americans RIGHT to have a gun when will cunts get that through their heads that if you try and take their guns away it will be a full on civil war and hundreds of millions of people will die.

That is where you are wrong m8. A majority of America includining gun owning patriots are tired of the mass produced AR-15 trash tier rifles and shit heels that own them. Common sense gun laws are coming, a handful or loud mouth rural and suburban retards can't stop them and any one that wants to have their AR-15s pried from their cold dead hands will have the opportunity.

>clip

>take their guns away it will be a full on civil war and hundreds of millions of people will die.
You are delusional if you think a country of content fat lazy slobs are gonna give a shit about high powered assault rifles and clips that hold more then 10 bullets getting banned. Reasonable persons know dam well that common sense gun restrictions won't effect a majority of gun owners anyway. Its only red neck shittards with Walmart AR-15s and 80 bullet clips that will be stung by forced gun backs.
>America will war over all this
lel no

>A fetishized lust for the killing power of weapons with no practical purpose in hunting or home defense.
>No practical purpose in hunting or home defense
Rich talk coming from the folks that don't even use guns. They've never hunted and they'd piss their pants and wait for the police while being raped if they ever had burglars.

what is that shirt the pedo is wearing?

No douche. You can't have my AR15, just like you can't stop someone insane that is hell bent on mass destruction from doing so. Ban guns, they will use a car, or pipe bomb.

No, Mr Shill, you don't give a fuck about preventing mass murder, you only want to take away guns from law abiding, conservative people. So fuck you. Come get my gun you pussy

>reasonable people want to start a second civil war and extermination camp half the population.

Come and get it, faggots.

Exterminating the non-white half of this country would make the US much more comfy

lol at these tough talking fgts lately i luv it

the problem isnt the guns, its the gun owners
americans are sick in the head when it comes to self-defence and killing
taking away the guns wont solve the problem, people who want to kill will find a way to kill
if not with guns, then with knives and swords

"Assault weapon" is a completely meaningless term. Anyone who uses it instantly outs themselves as knowing nothing about guns.

I can't believe I'm upvoting a Hitler username on the topic of racism...

11/10 bait

Made me reply.

In the long term, sure, but in the short term we'd have to deal with way too much infrastructure for too few people and an avalanche of international sanctions.

>clip

Read the fucking thread you dumb fucking mongoloids. Its the gun nuts that are threating war. If a few thousand rural and suburban retards want to have their guns rpied from their hands no one is gonna give a shit about SWAT tanks and para military police obliging them. Take for instance this faggot here
People like them are the ones clamoring for a brief culling of retards that can't into common sense gun law.

I'm not going to turn over MY RIGHT TO DEFEND MY FAMILY!! i need that gun to protect my family from commie cunts like you.

kys roasty faggot. fuck off and die

No is asking for you to give up your right to defend you family you mongoloid. There are plenty of reasonable shotguns, long guns, pistols and revolvers no one gives a flying fuck about regulating. Its the 100 bullet clip high powered AR military assault rifles that need to be dealt with by enacting some common sense gun restrictions.

39% of americans own at least one gun.

Assault weapon
Clip
Fat lazy fucks

Yup, you don't have to kill me to get my guns. I'm dying already.
Hahahahaha

You have to be particularly stupid to believe it's possible to forcibly disarm millions of people. It's never been done here, and it never will be. You have to be even stupider to think that hundreds of millions of people will put up with boots kicking in their doors just to find out if they have the proscribed guns or not. OP is only pretending to be retarded.

Why do commies insist on living in a country they hate everything about? There's shitloads countries full of the policies they want, but they insist on staying in the one and only country that isn't a level 10 cuckshed and fucking it up.

You guys have no idea how many cocks I would inhale for some sort of commie trade program between the US and everywhere else. The leftists can go live in the countries they apperently idolize, and all of us sad sacks who had the shit luck of getting born in communist hellholes can get to live in a country where our rights aren't just vague promises that evaporate as soon as they start being inconvient for the government. NIGGERS

Lemme keep my shoulder thing that goes up

1. SWAT doesn't have tanks
2. Police would not be involved in anything other than peripheral engagement in case of a revolutionary action being put down
3. You think, because you live in a city and cannot live outside of one, that the majority of people believe in gun rights being taken away, and that respect for the ability to overthrow a government is a new idea. Allow me to fucking edify you about who made this goddamn country, bitch:

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
- Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison,January 30, 1787

"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison,December 20, 1787

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
- Thomas Jefferson,Commonplace Book(quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." - Thomas Jefferson,letter to Peter Carr, August 19, 1785

Don't you EVER fucking tell me that this country neither wants nor needs guns, fuckass. They need a lot of them- equal to or greater firepower than the government.

Right, and a majority of them don't own assault rifles or give a shit about the handful of citizens that do. Stop projecting mass insurrection fantasy into the conversation. Its not gonna happen as it simply has no support of American public.

>252 murders by rifles in 2015

This is an outrage!!!!!

>assault rifles

>RESTRICT RIGHTS NOW
Fuck off to another country

>SWAT doesn't have tanks
Mostly false.
SWAT has armored vehicles bordering on tanks now and could easily be issued full on tanks in short order. Your point is moot.

Give a well elucidated, rational response to the test of my post, or you admit you can't.
Nobody wants a revolution right now. I understand abstraction can be difficult for you people, but bear with me- wanting the ABILITY to do something, and wanting to do it, are two separate things, son.

Hey faggot, don't let facts get in the way of your outrage but shotguns were used for more murders than rifles in 2015.

>USA has over 100 MILLION guns. Singles 1 type of Gun out to be banned.
>Ignores the FACT that over 2/3rds of GUN RELATED DEATHS are NOT by the Gun they want Banned.
>OP has Homosexual Tendencies

It's more than 2/3 user. About 275 people are killed by people with rifles ever year. That's its. Handguns are at like 9000.

Hahaha, just because most of us aren't callous enough to come out and argue with your "righteous indignation" after some fuckwad shoots up a place. We vote, we watch, and we are more ready than you know. When a range day is 2500 rounds how many do you think I have sitting around, and I'm a fucking casual.

>a high powered AR-15 military assault rifle with a clip that holds more then ten bullets.
This is bait and you all know it. On top of that, no one wants to talk about the vast majority of murders in the US, that is brown-on-black handgun violence. Nor do these lily white shits want to admit that there is, according to Obama's DOJ, ten times more legal defensive gun uses per year than criminal assaults.
>molon labe, motherfuckers

Thanks. I knew it was larger, just was working off memory.. Makes the point even better.
God Speed user.

That's not at all a tank by any measure. That's a light armored car.
>wheels
>two axle, low-grade tier
>1/4" hull metal, can be penetrated by .338 or .50
>no armaments
>no smoke canisters
>no smoke generator
>etc

Where's this 10 bullets crap coming from

Day of the Shark coming soon for gun grabbers

Not a problem and cheeeeecked

It's a dumb idea from people who don't know shit about guns and think reloading takes more than 2 seconds.

These types of arguments are just so stupid and uninformed. Though I wish there was a big push to ban semi-auto firearms. I know the Left doesn't understand how big of a deal it would be to firearms owners. If it passed the Left wouldn't understand they were about to start a civil war. And that's what I want.

The West needs war to cull the heard. Our liberal tolerant lifestyle demands that we have a method to remove the weak and degenerate. MAD has been the most successful foreign policy ever but it has prevented the natural cycle of war and rebirth.

>mfw Euros can't have assault rifles delivered straight to their house without any paperwork

amazon.com/dp/B00TXQQDW6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_Nd7bAbM0MMGJ8

American guns aren't meant for hunting or home defense. They're meant for killing the soldiers of a tyrannical government. They just happen to work pretty good for hunting and home defense, too.

30 round magazines of .223 isn't nearly enough for the task they're meant for, but it's what we've got, any why they shall not be infringed.

Sorry you're triggered.

Die in a fire
Sage

That's what is so crazy. They live in such a bubble of safety that they don't understand a semi-auto ban will result in a shooting war and gun owners won't stop when they just say, "Ok, you win".

SHALL

Anyone who trusts a government over God, then they are subjecting themselves to be ruled by tyrants. It is their choice, of course, for when people make an election to submit to another and abandon their God-given Rights, then, they will be ruled accordingly.

The basis of protecting the right of the people to be armed is not a right granted to the People by the Constitution, but rather, a restriction upon those who serve as the trustees/agents of the public trust to secure those rights which means there is an estoppel upon them from trespassing.

The reason why all these shootings are happening is because these sickos know the people are not armed and if the people started arming themselves and putting these people into a box six feet under, they will know that the cannot operate with such evil intent.

Banning guns is illogical and is reactionary and serves no purpose whatsoever but to disarm the people so that they no longer have the means to protect themselves against tyranny.

I am armed but I do not have a gun permit. I do not need one for I have not abandoned my Rights and registered myself or my arms (guns) to get a permit (privilege) for a right I already have.

lol im sooo scared
keep talking fgt

>see SWAT MRAP
>throw molotov cocktail
>wait for opposition to get out
>shoot them
>see SWAT MRAP
>pull out .50 BMG or .338 Lapua (or depending on the armor, .308 Winchester or 6.5 Creedmoor)
>shoot at places opposition likely is in said MRAP
>it stops moving because they're dead
>see SWAT MRAP
>not really worried since I shot up their fuel delivery a while ago, and they can't get the thing to start
>shoot opposition while laughing my ass off

It doesn't matter what you want to call it you dumb nigger. The vehicle is more then capable of bull dozing a house and dealing with retards that want to die with their AR-15 in their grubby hands. Whatever the fuck its called it doesn't change the fact that tanks could be dispersed to police in short order numb nuts.

you know, without black crime, america's gun problem wouldn't be a problem. It would be drastically lower.

Just saying.

Kek, I love living in AZ. I have multiple belt fed ARs and a fuckload of 100 round mags and drums.

lol they wont do shit and u wont do shit
keep dreaming fgt

>implying swat will be willing to round up civilian's ar15s

If reloading is so quick then no need for 100 bullet clips. You gun nut morons are so stupid you actually made a good point as to why no one needs a 100 bullet clip for an assault rifle that has no use besides mass murder when in the hands of a civilian.

SAGE

NOT

>149053462
wow ur retarted
u trash people really are swinging hard lately

It's not about a need. It's about a freedom. You don't need more than a one gallon gas tank in your car, so let's restrict your car to one gallon. It will prevent high speed chases because nobody will be able to go very far. Yes, I know, high speed chases are really rare but there's no reason anybody but a criminal would need more than one gallon of gas in their car.

That pupper has seen some shit

November 5 had 53 murders from shootings. Not counting the church shooting. Guess what gun type are used in most of them.

Better ban all the guns, i am sure the criminals are going to give up their weapons and the government, if it will ever become tyrannical (Republics are a bad habit to do so) will surely not bully it's unarmed citizens. The Tree of Liberty is refreshed with the blood of patriots and libetard tears.

>100 bullet clip

stop larping

I'll take your guns myself, fascist. Turn them in before someone gets hurt.

None of those are full auto though.

Babe, where the fuck do you all get these Wal-Mart ARs? Cause I want one.

They stopped selling them a while ago because ARs are getting ridiculously cheap.

>Better ban all the guns
No. Shotguns, long guns, pistols and revolvers all holding 10 bullets or less are not a concern. The only guns that that are in need of and being considered for regulation are high powered AR-15 assault rifles and clips holding more then 10 rounds. That is common sense gun regulation and its what the American people are prepared to support. The fringe minority of gun nuts that disagree can die in a hail of gun fire or go rot in FEMA camp for all the rest of the country cares.

>muh freedom
If you want the freedom to own an assault rifle move to Afghanistan. Plenty of muzzie scum that share your opinion of freedom in that part of the world. I am sure they would welcome you and provide plenty of opportunity for you to enjoy your AR-15 you violent nigger scum.
>muh dumbass not relevant analogy
Jesus Christ you mongoloid gun nuts are bat shit retarded.

Do you think when we win the Civil War we will forget about everyone that voted to take away the guns?

You're the one wanting to take away current freedoms. I view you as a traitor to the constitution.

>tyrants
this user gets it.
also for when social order breaks down after disaster.

>upvoting
>username
Where the fuck do you think you are?

t. 2 liter and/or watermelon.

define 'Assault Weapon'

>implying a ragtag militia of a few thousand delusional rednecks would win a civil war
Rural and suburban retards couldn't organize their way out of a wet paper sack let alone a create a formidable resistance.
>implying a civil war would even break out over AR-15s getting banned
You gun nutters are fucking delusional. A majority of America does not care about you. Your kind is a plague on modern society. A majority of this country will more then happily stand aside and let you fuckers be crushed under the boot of justice for all.

>Moral duty this moral duty that
Why tho

The people in this country who have combat experience are going to be the ones fighting for the 2nd Amendment, not your type. Good luck, friend.

did anyone else think there was a fucking giant attacking a midwestern town at first glance here?

The leading cause of death in the US is heart disease. Why don't we ban fast food? While we're at it lets ban cars and cutlery too. Lets remove everyone's vocal cords cause words hurt. We gotta wrap everyone up in bubble wrap and make them wear helmets. Statist rat bastards don't know what freedom is. What responsibility is. I'd rather deal with the infinitesimal chance of a lone gunman shooting me down at the bar than deal with the government telling me how to live. Fuck you and fuck the government. You can come take my guns outta my cold dead hands you masochistic submissive bitch.

Are you really this retarded? Only a small minority of persons who would rise up. Most gun nuts are cowardly shit talking faggots. They aint gonna do shit but stare at their feet, kick the dirt and mumble muh guns mutha fuka muh guns when common sense gun laws go into effect.
>muh gun nut revolution
GTFO with this bullshit

You don't know what liberty means you faggot

>hur muh dumbass never ending slippery slope
How about some laws banning inbred niggers like yourself from breeding?

Molon labe, nigger. The bill of rights is not amendable. Read up on that, faggot.

>with no practical purpose
Freedom is always practical