Ok so help me understand

Ok so help me understand

Jews finally get their land back after 1000s years of being harassed and the holocaust. The land was not Palestinian it was a British colony.

They get attacked FROM ALL FRONTS by SATANIC ISLAMIC INVADERS

Israeli Soldiers fight to defend themself against invading agressors.
Yet somehow Sup Forums logic is that Israel is the evil one... Ok nice logic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6mB5sEJUt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol grow up
Israel attacked the ship yes
But it was proven that the ship was similiar as a egyptian war wessel. Also it was hard to see that the ship was american
Mistakes happens in war

Fuck off kike. Palestinians are the true Jews from 2000 years ago.

fake

did you know that Israel wants peace but is denied it again and again by warmongering palestine?

The Roman empire had the entire EU 1000 years ago.

Can we have it back?

are you gay?
how can you not like white Israeli freedom fighters against islamic invaders?

Wrong JIDF kike.

Illegal Israeli settlers in Palestine are human shields used by the government to steal more land in areas defined as a military zone by Israeli government.

fake
did you know that palestine targets INNOCENT ISRAELI CIVILIANS? while IDF only attacks Hamas fighters?

You realize that 99% of Jews also have Arabs ancestry?
Pure Jews don't exist anymore

Wrong, Israel specifically targets Palestinian civilians as a whole and at least Hamas knows how to honour ceasefires unlike Israel.

wrong

Most jews are white of nature

hahaha dont get blinded by palestine propaganda

look at this proof

Gr8 B8 M8

>expectations
>reality

nice cherrypicking
here is reality

I'm more interested in the girl in that pic

You're the one cherry picking

>illegal
>it was bought legally

what a retard

nice proxy south africa
why does the mossad shill this shit daily?

Obvious bullshit kike PR, why would you warn of an airstrike thinking innocents will run away while your target will stay put? The reality is that the warnings are smaller airstrikes less than 20 seconds before the actual airstrikes. Only done for PR reasons but they know that no one will escape within that time frame.

Here is reality.

No they didn't you dumb fuck. What they claim they bought didn't even amount to less than 3% of the entire land of Palestine and none of that was in the West Bank which is specifically what I'm talking about. Fuck off Moshe.

British owned the land. Deal with it, Ahmed.

tip your tinfoil hats

do you believe in godzilla to? LOL
fuck off no Jidf or mossad "shills" on this shitty site

Jews are moloch worshipping pieces of shit

>youtube.com/watch?v=r6mB5sEJUt4

Why do these montages exist? Are they for sale :3

Jews are based compared to Mudslimes. Bibi is great and more of a Chad than any of you.

your m.o is consistent kike
>idf girls
>muh israel
you’d think they’d teach you better at mossad school

No, if it was owned by the British, why didn't the Jews "buy" it from the British. Deal with it Moshe.

Dumb shill doesn't even know what a tinfoil hat is. All those bitches have ugly kike faces.

Whats the name of the chick in the image you posted when starting this thread?

It's well established and documented that the British owned it. Provide sources otherwise, lol.

>slide
slide

you cant deny this proof actually

hurrr durrr, and what about the U.S. flag on the mast that was shot at not only once, but twice after the sailors hoisted a new one up before the onslaught continued on the USS Liberty.

I'm fairly certain the 6 day war was an Israeli surprise attack.

kikes are not white

thats just fake

Israeli airforce STOPPED the first second it was known it was an american ship
Israeli coast guard even tried to help rescue sailors but american ship denied the request

First of all, you have to understand that's there the Jews, the Israelites and the Talmudic (((juden))) are different things
Secondly, they weren't harassed out of the blue, the (((juden))) plague infects from within.
Third, no holocaust.

If someone doesn't like me they have a problem but if no one like me I must be the problem.

Begin your quest asking yourself why the ((())) are always kicked out from where they are?

Even before Christianity and Rome.
Central Asia, Babylon, Egypt...

There's much to read, blue pulled newfagg

>The land was not Palestinian it was a British colony.
fuck off jidf.

How much did the Mossad pay you?

When do Zionists ever tell the truth about anything? I don't think I've ever seen it happen before.

They got "their" land back on the condition that no settlement beyond the granted borders would happen. At that point though Britshitistan had already outlived its usefulness and so the diplomats they had posted there got assassinated. Always remember the proud legacy of the Allied soldiers in preventing constant war and genocide though, goyim.

fake because it does not fit your narratice. facts are fake says the kike.

Ok so help me understand

Dutch people finally get their land back after 5000s years of being harassed and the invaded by neigboring countries. The land was not the Kingdom of Mapungubwe, in fact, there were no people there at all.

They get attacked FROM ALL FRONTS by SATANIC PAGAN INVADERS.
Yet somehow the mainstream media logic is that the BOERS is the evil one.. Ok nice logic.

Scarlet isn't Israeli dumbass

>lost the argument and failed to provide sources and resorts to ad-hominem

nice one, ahmed

>149049811
proof

She is a kike

>Forgets the Israelis started the 6 Day War

Yeh, but not an Isreali kike.

palestine dates back to the 5th century BC.
sorry but your meme does not debunk reality.

>create a hoax (the holocaust) to destroy the idea of nationalism in Europe
>use it to pressure the British into giving up their land
>cry victim 24/7 so US soldiers can die to protect the land the tricked the Anglos into giving you
>tell the White world they need to accept the very people you make us protect you from into our own countries or else we're just like the Nazis you "fled" from

If you all go back we can get along
If you continue to fuck with whites we will make all your lies come true

This poster really perplexes me. He's such a shill, but he bears a democrat meme flag. Wouldn't he want to masquerade as some flavor of right winger? Does anyone care to speculate what country he's based in?

i see
i don’t care about israel or the the entire middle east. i’d prefer that it’s all bombed to hell. all of it.
see you tomorrow when you shill muh israel again like you have for the past two years.
all you’re doing is reposting and spamming and it will become apparent.

now go and shill little kike

If any newer anons were wondering what a JIDF THREAD LOOKS LIKE?
>this is a JIDF THREAD
Everybody say L'Chaim!!
>say hi to YAIR-kun for us!

I already proved you wrong kike. Nice reddit spacing btw. British never owned the land especially private land which was owned by the Palestinians themselves hence why kikes had to find the original owners to buy the land form.

You realize that your shitty map is nothing but kikery pilpul trying to justify land theft. If this is justifiable then it means that it would be equally justifiable to do the same thing to Kurdistan since it was never a country; it would be the same circumstances. Also today's kikes aren't indigenous to the land and DNA shows this, sorry Isaac.

This fucking Norwegian kike again. You and the South African kike that shows up in every holohoax thread should preheat your oven to 1488 degrees and climb on in.

this meme is unrelated to the claim.
Israel is a made-up land based in religion and not history. Palestine is a historical land. Israel is not. Israel only exists today because of the holocaust deception. Any way you cut it Israel is an illegal and occupying power.

I genuinely don't mind the state of Israel as long as all Jews move there and they leave everyone the fuck alone. Instead they finally got their country then decided to make the West regret it

It's okay guys, soon these kikes will be BTFO for the benefit of mankind while they are busy making their JIDF propaganda sophistry.

She looks like an ugly arab

look at this

Yea I dislike the scheming Jews as much as anyone else, but pol is full of shit on this one.
They're defending themselves from shitskin barbarians.
Do they sometimes strike back a little harder than they should? Sure.
But they don't obliterate Palestine like they could, and like Palestine absolutely would if they had the same military power level.

KEK THEY ARE HERE user

>british claims to land ownership are spurious, colonial and evil across the world
>except palestine, they really owned that one. Not the arabs living there since biblical times.

unrelated to the claim.
Israel is an illegal and occupying power.
Half of all Americans now oppose Israel and support sanctions. The overton window has shifted against you. What will you do when we de-arm Israel and return the borders to 1947 size? You will have no weapons, less land, sanctions, and it will be your fault. Why can't you Jews just be happy with your land and stop subverting other nations? You do this to yourselves..

>British never owned the land

lol

Jævla tronder. Den byen skal brenne.

are you 12? Jidf is a myth and mossad will never "shill" on this shitty site

Gay JIDF propaganda lies. Anyways I hope Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran slaughters every single Jew in Israel so it's all good.

That pic is Zionist Jew propaganda if you actually read it.

?

>Yea I dislike the scheming Jews as much as anyone else, but pol is full of shit on this one.
fucking SAME JEW LIAR HAS BEEN POSTING HIS PRO-JEW BULLSHIT VIA VPN FOR YEARS. you're also the (((norwegian))) Op in the thread you greasy kike..

No it wasn't. It wasnt eve close to the same size. It also had a flag on the mast, clear as day when the jet did their fly by, so close that sailors said they could have waved at the pilot. Then, after hours of attacking the ship, the entire Israeli military did nothing about the comms coming from the ship?

It was intentional. It isn't hard to believe considering their malice towards Americans and Brits in events such as the lavon affair.

im not a south african sorry
im a normal norwegian christian

>Caring about semitic problems

Well aren't you just the best goy.

Lol wtf is that? The Taj Mahal?

Hamas doesn't need to hide their weapons in Mosques and hospitals they can easily hide them in underground tunnels away from buildings and Israeli airstrikes still won't be able to get to them.

JIDF propaganda is so dumb.

er du passe fjern eller

shoo joo

they literally used white phospherous on the egyptians as they claimed land from them to secure pipelines, bombed the shit out of a US spy boat and then marched over to syria to bomb the fuck out of them. not once were they attacked - it was just to genocide local populations and secure territory and resources. gas all kikes.

Exactly, nobody would hate Israel if the Jews stopped fucking with white countries

Jews are worse than niggers. And that chic ain't a jew

honey
no one believes you. your operation is stale and predictable. your agenda obvious. you’re never going to win anyone over. you can post your little shylock pussy all day long. it doesn’t mean jack or shit. nor will it change the fact you use the south african proxy as well. most likely a ban evader.

so after two years. just stop it already. or at least create a new way to shill. you’re a shitty rerun at best

>Implying stormfags are the majority of Sup Forums.

It's just that unemployed losers who look for a scapegoat rather than bettering themselves have more time to waste.

*tips tinfoil hat*
are you euphoric ? is the tinfoil hat formed as a fedora?

Good and evil don't exist in politics or war. There are only four kinds of men in reality: the strong, the smart, slaves, and the dead. Israel gained land, was attacked by its enemies, and not only held its land but defended with such fortitude that it gained land. Israel has every right to what it won by force of arms: that is the only kind of right that exists. Ita possideatis, uti possidetis.

why were the dead sea scrolls written in hebrew?

you've got to go back to jewland

eww disgusting

Because the ancestors of the Palestinians were Jews who used Hebrew at that time. Why ask dumb questions like that?

oh shit this faggot is back

Someone post the JIDF leaked report.
You know the one, where it says that men require Israeli models in order to sensibilize them to Israel influence.
I wonder (((why))) OP is doing exactly that

bags under her eyes anorexic, bags and candy freak anexoric, shitskin, #4 will get fat

says you got that image from israel defense forces ..fuck off

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS A MUST WATCH!!!!!

PLZ WATCH 4 LAFFFS