My fellow pedes, how do I tell my mom that I'm redpilled...

My fellow pedes, how do I tell my mom that I'm redpilled? She's been asking a lot of questions about the websites I go to and I think it's time I came out as alt-right. How did you guys first tell your moms that you were pedes?

Don't, you idiot. In the current political climate youd have an easier time coming out as a pedophile tranny

I dunno. I think my mom might be pretty redpilled too, but I'm not sure. I kinda want to know! Maybe you're right though.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bait, shill

What's a problem? Debate her at all level and that is. My mom know I'm red pilled, well I'm old fag, but it was - Burzum t shirt - Bomber jacket - one year later shaven head - collected works of Nietzsche, Heidegger and Spengler on book shelf :P

It looks like bait because it's retard reddit-tier.
>kekistani
>pede
>how did you guys tell your moms
kek I give it an 8/10

Oh and
>alt-right
>tell mom I'm redpilled
9/10

.... you literally fell for the kekistan covermeme.....

To be fair, most of us are from reddit anyway.

No. we're not. You have to go back, or lurk moar newfag. i bet your a civic nationalist arent you?

>"us"

>Alt right
>Red pilled

Neck yourself.

>the leaf is at it again
remind to sage

I'm an American! See? Don't call me a dirty leaf!

God I wish this cringe shit would rocketshart it’s way back to plebbit so bad; They try to meme about refugees while thinking they aren’t refugees on this board themselves

>this is a plebbit board user
Who the fuck is us?

Is your mom hot?

WTF I've been browsing /pol for almost a year now. Stop acting like most of you didn't come from reddit because I know you have.

The "alt right" is a false flag PsyOp.
There was a growing subversive power...
The CIA and their public affairs committee, effectively known to the people as "United States Incorporated" realized the existential threat this movement represented.
They created a meme. A label; a flag for their anonymous horde of foes to fly. The fact that a vast quantity among the movement recognize the trick only makes the trick more effective. The purpose of the label is to merely contain their threat. Coopt it into their own Boogeyman. Even if the majority reject the label, you'll still have enough in there to maintain the illusion.
The kekistani flag was /our/ effort to coopt their usury... But it was only effective at dividing the movement even more...

With the destruction of the DNC, another crest is coming into view.
We are returning to an apolitical political movement. Just a series of people who recognize the bamboozle and aren't willing to just quietly accept it. They're speaking up at work. They're yelling at people at their local PTA. They're shitposting.

It's not about political ideology. It's not about economic debates. It's just a new class of people. Those who recognize that the largest nation on the Earth has been concealed. And they're not going to up with the tricks any more.

>tell my mom

That's painful user, leave your mothers wing before you try to go against your house's believes.
The last thing the right need is people associating us to manchilds.

And how could you possibly be benefitted from that? It's not like you guys will change the political system of your family unit anyways.

>Stop acting like most of you didn't come from reddit

I come from 9gag nigga

As a Rothbardian, I generally focus on three points when explaining my views to others.

1. The coerced violation of property rights is immoral, unethical, and unlawful within a civilized society, no exceptions.

2. From my research, I've concluded that most people would rather live in a more honest and free society, but feel railroaded into the polarized camps pre-selected for them by their local sect of the statist cult.

3. Said statist cult will invariably be replaced piece by piece regardless of anyone's intentions or efforts. Even those rulers who have abstained from cost-deferral, bribery, over-regulation, and other such acts while under the influence of political power will find their societies naturally drifting towards decentralization as the increased competition ensures that it is always more productive.