REJECT AND EXPULSE ALL 3 ABRAHAMIC LIES FROM EUROPE

reminder that christianity conquering Europe is as big of a travesty as it would have been if the same happened with islam. These are both filthy and foreign abrahamic faiths that we implicitly or explicitly resent in our hearts.

Christianity spread over Europe the same way Islam did over the middle-east - retarded peasants riled up by deluded false prophets, slaughtering their own, hoping that by doing so they can earn eternal hedonism (in the case of christianity this often times meant literally eternal food & drink, and with islam eternal sex with 72 young virgins).

In this new jewish system, society is no longer ruled by the strong, the competent, the beautiful, but rather by a sickly priest class, fetishizing weakness and fundamentalist superstitions (as opposed to ancient Rome where various mystery cults were tolerated and Caesar could erect a statue of Cleopatra as Isis and society wouldn't mind), tearing down beauty, tearing down empires, tearing down our very race to its core and replacing its value with a universalist identity.

The only way Europe managed to keep some of its pagan spirit was by synthesizing pagan rituals, characters, values and beliefs into the early church, forming roman catholicism with it's cult of Mary and blatant discarding of scripture regarding conquering enemies and hoarding wealth and power on this earth.

You do not have to pretend to believe in christianity. It's bullshit. It's an ugly mole on the face of Europe, and the sooner we tear it off, the sooner we can begin to craft a new destiny for the white race, independent of jewish influence.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?259da8g2th44p
mega.nz/#F!WVJA0Byb!RM-qYrMxUC3NrBK_7lXbTg
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4QpVhdPs0u8UUxPUUxtS0NsN3c?usp=sharing
archive.org/details/CHRISTIANBOOKSCOLLECTIONS_201709
youtube.com/watch?v=xCPF3mSloBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5ii6P8US228&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=z2qHQudLwJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your eternally saved brethren?

Here they are. The present of christianity is brown, and its future will be yet browner.

The spread of christianity relies on superstitious low IQ retards who won't question the origin of jewish beliefs and have no issue believing in literal old testament stories as they already believe a bunch of other retarded magic stuff.

I don't want a Jew inside me. I would rather be inside a Jewess.

This is now a Jewess thread

Christianity didn't "concur" Europe, Europeans simply adopted Christianity. In the case of Islam you have foreign invaders taking over and bringing their religion with them which is completely different.

i do not deny i wud nut in her

>Europeans simply adopted Christianity
Wrong, christianity both inside rome and post-Rome was spread through conquest and slaughter, torture, destruction of temples, idols, cults, desecration of sacred places

If you think it didn't require war you got memed on by lying e-crusaders friend

fortunately for them, there were a lot more retarded peasants hoping to receive eternal hedon than there were people willing to die for old customs, much easier to just let them replace the name of your god and not get persecuted (esp since many pagan elements were subsumed into roman catholicism which made the transition easy)

Usually an OP like this would tell me to fuck off, thank you user, you're a good man. Have another for good measure.

>hey gang

this was spose to be a christianity hate thread but I'm okay with posting gal gadots as well

They hate Christianity more than we do so it's technically not derailing, no worries.

Faye and gake

she has a weird sloped forehead in profile

only jesus

with the rest of it they chuckle because the old testament is exclusively the story of ethnic jews, and christcucks are forced to worship them and their names

picky nigger stfu

submit

Not into jews, sorry brah. I agree with your other points though

>ywn get your neck crushed by her thighs

>christianity conquering Europe
Deal with it. Go to church.

1000 years from now:

Europe is run over by Islam, white people subjugated under EU kaliphate, takes orders from Mecca

white boy says to another: "you know, this islam shit isn't really ours, it was imposed on us from the outside, that's why we don't really believe it and are only pretending to believe it"

other boy says "deal with it, go to the mosque. Islam is quintessentially European, and has been for 1000 years. It's ours now. We've always belonged to Islam, even before we knew about it."

>Christianity Abrahamic

"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am."~ John 8:58

do you deny that abraham founded the nation of the israelites (jews) and that Jesus was the messiah specifically to this nation?

Do you deny that EVERY SINGLE religious figure is a jew, that every single moral lesson is jewish, that every single sacred story of christians is about jews?

You're enslaved by a foreign race and a foreign religion. It's worse than being ruled over by arabs/islam.

>Europe is run over by Islam
You forgot the part where you didn't go to church and helped the sandniggers take over. Traitor. Wait, are you even white?

Yeah, if we only followed the Romans where they'd have orgies with 12 year old boys in the bathouses and fistfuck their priests in a temple.

>do you deny that abraham founded the nation of the israelites (jews)

Are you not attacking Christianity? As such then you should know off hand before you commit yourself to one of these hit pieces that Christ founded Christianity, not Babylonian Judaism which is the antithesis to the same

>Romans where they'd have orgies with 12 year old boys
This is a gay meme. Don't believe it. Romans were extremely traditional and conservative. Marcus Aurelius in his "Meditations" wrote again faggots.

CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTIONS main folder

mediafire.com/?259da8g2th44p
mega.nz/#F!WVJA0Byb!RM-qYrMxUC3NrBK_7lXbTg
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4QpVhdPs0u8UUxPUUxtS0NsN3c?usp=sharing
archive.org/details/CHRISTIANBOOKSCOLLECTIONS_201709
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f8ab9f0e581265eada1472b6461e11170bb263c4&dn=CHRISTIANBOOKSCOLLECTIONS_201709

it's so funny whenever christians try to prove jesus wasn't a sadomasochistic whimp they pull out the whip story

I've seen stick-kike worshippers reference the merchant story thousands of times, there is literally no other story they can reference because there is none. Flipping the table on people who sell shit inside the temple is the height of christian aggression, the only pressure valve they're allowed. lmao.

implying you don't have a sacred duty commissioned by the king of jews to let in your eternally saved bretheren

Every sandnigger and ambiguous darkie is your eternally saved BROTHER as long as they say they believe in the king of jews. There's your fucking identity, whore.

So because Americans and Slavshits worship kikes and call it Christianity to the point where their parasites can mouth off to them in the newspapers actual Christians are somehow cucked? You pathetic faggot, the whole point of keeping the bible around is so you know what to expect from kikes. Has anyone here even read the fucking thing? The part where Abraham himself lives off whoring his wife out and even "God" himself points out how he mostly loves Abe for blindly obeying the voice in his head? The part where Moses likewise starts hearing the voice inside a fire in a bush and tears down the country where he's respected from the inside out by inciting the lowborn Shaun King style? And then gets mad at them for needing water in the desert, so arranges for their slaughter by stealing another tribe's water and then gets butthurt that they're still alive after the fight he passes out halfway through? The part where they explicitly have three commandments for wiping that tribe out at any cost for not killing them (and even had this as the stated reason for their attacks on the German people ever since Sabbatai Zevi, being that we clearly are this random tribe of Africans and totally not the actual people of Ashkenas who settled down in Germany)? The part where they tear what is built around them down in the name of Molech and lose everything but still won't learn, countless times one after the other? Christianity itself is how you live a happy life while surrounded by retards; the bulk of "Christians" in the nations chained to the Pope however, are those retards, cucked for eternity by their inbreds whose right to slavery is the one thing allowed to mean shit to them. "Europe". Fucking Hell. I'm proud my people fought this bloody racket to the end. At least I will always have that satisfaction.

this only happened in the las vegases of the time, not common practice at all

this, christians are bursting out their seats to credit being disgusted with rampant gay fucking to their jewish god, just so they can have at least SOMETHING that they can point to and say "see??? without my jewish heroes, i would be a disgusting animal! i owe my existence to the king of jews! I am nothing!"

Repulsive, masochistic slave morality. This is what half of Europe still pays lip service to. Disgusting.

It appears the superiority of Christianity has lead to some controversy.

>Every sandnigger and ambiguous darkie is your eternally saved BROTHER as long as they say they believe in the king of jews. There's your fucking identity, whore
Stop presenting a politically left idea as Christian. Christians have argued for slavery up until relatively recently. The Confederate south used scripture to justify the plantations. "[Exhort] servants to be obedient unto their own masters, [and] to please [them] well in all [things]; not answering again"

>implying they do have this sacred duty

>europe is in the midst of cultural and demographic takeover
>hey guys lets remove a cultural shield that exists as a barrier!
Yeah op great idea, its not like the european states that are atheist are now openly pro islamic, queer hell holes
You're either a jew or a brainlet
which one?

Both judaism and christianity consider the old testament divinely inspired and authoritative. And not just as a historical document, but rather STILL authoritative:

lol another paganfag thread
>Sage goes in all fields

It is christian.
Answer these questions:
1. Who did jesus die for? Who is able to be saved by believing in him?
2. What group is your eternally saved brothers? Your race, or all people who believe in Jesus ?

ok 1 john 3:17 is bullshit, jesus was just lying and you get to ignore it at will t.christian on Sup Forums

That is the linchpin why Christ came in the first place. The Pharisees replaced the Ten Commandments with man made statutes propelling their own authority above Gods. When the Jews symbolically chose Lucifer(Barabbas) over Christ that was the final fulfillment of their nation(house) being left desolate. From then on Judaism was an extension of the Luciferian pantheon.

>Romans were extremely traditional and conservative
Kek
Also, christianity is the root of european moral values, which paved the way for western supremacy.

do yourself a favor go read something meaningful

"since many pagan elements were subsumed into Roman Catholicism "

Yeah , not only Roman-Catholics did that.
Orthodox did it too, even Greeks destroyed their own temples. One of the most brilliant scientists of that age Hypathia from Alexandria was burned at the stake by two morons Cyrill and Metodus, who created the Cyrillic alphabet.

I am sure of this because we in Serbia have something called "Slava" which no other Christians have, not Catholics not Orthodox not Protestant.

I guess that was some kind of family or house spirit ceremony which was turned into worshiping one of the saints from the bible. Basically every home has its own patron saint , St Nicholas being the most widespread.

personaly I think all Abrahamic religions to be very poisonous for the brain, they dull it , kill critical thinking, and basically solve every important existential question by promise of something that can never be tested and which is impossible on so many levels, that i am so ashamed as a human being that so many people still seriously believe in something which is as real as mickey mouse, literally same chances that you ll see actual mickey mouse and lord jesus christ or YHWE or whatever the fuck you want to delude yourself with.

>Who did jesus die for?
Jesus died for Christendom, and until the political left destroyed Christendom, Christianity was a white European religion. Even if different races accepted Christianity, such as before Islam destroyed a pan-Christian middle east, they were not encouraged to race mix or live without fences or boundaries. Groups kept to themselves before very recently, and all this mixing is not a Christian idea.

lol. Do you genuinely believe western supremacy would not have happened if we adopted Islam instead? Be honest.

Also interesting to see someone with a nazi flag advocating that we worship the king of the jews. Very ironic.

Also fun thing: all those who believe in the king of jews are made into spiritual jews, meaning they are not ethnic jews but count as jews in the eyes of god:

Its ok to be christian. be mad on Sup Forums about it

thats not what it says and Leviticus states pretty clearly about the lamb being the deception and how we should not follow him and give our children to moloch and the blood demon yahweh.

Bread of Zion

>do yourself a favor go read something meaningful
Kenneth Harl at Tulane describes how the Romans were traditional and conservative. Do yourself a favor and get an education.

These memes are good. Take the website off though and it would be more useful. It looks like propaganda as it is.

>Jesus died for Christendom
So just to confirm - "god so loved THE WORLD" is a lie, and he did not die for ALL people? Is this your final answer?

>Groups kept to themselves before very recently, and all this mixing is not a Christian idea.
lmfao you fucking retard. Moses literally married a black Ethiopian, and then yahweh straight up cursed Miriam for criticizing this interracial relationship:

It's also okay to be a muslim. Or an orthodox jew.

I guess.

okay buddy, who then are these "spiritual jews" who are not jews of the flesh (circumcized ethnic jews), but rather jews int he eyes of god?
Go ahead.
I'll give you a tip: american evangelicals have T-shirts saying "we are the real jews"

>die for ALL people?
You're repeating a corporate, big box evangelical meme that is designed to bring in the customers. Can't exclude anyone if ther's money to be made.
>Moses literally married a black Ethiopian
What are you talking about. This is the first time I've ever seen this claim. Good luck arguing words written thousands of years ago somehow support the political left in 2017.

>You're repeating a corporate, big box evangelical meme
Is this your final answer?
Jesus did not make christianity available for EVEYRONE? This is just a corporate lie?

>What are you talking about. This is the first time I've ever seen this claim
"MIRIAM AND AARON BEGAN TO TALK AGAINST MOSES BECAUSE OF HIS CUSHITE (ETHIOPIAN) WIFE, FOR HE HAD MARRIED A CUSHITE"

"WHEN THE CLOUD LIFTED FROM ABOVE THE TENT, MIRIAMS SKIN WAS LEPROUS"

>This is the first time I've ever seen this claim
i'm not surprised, you don't know your bible very well

>MIRIAMS SKIN WAS LEPROUS
Was it because she was jealous of Moses? Or did God have a race-mixing 2017 politically left leaning agenda?
>Jesus did not make christianity available for EVEYRONE?
Of course not, only those that would hear it. God also smite and cursed entire groups of people.

I think you subscribe to the politically left narrative, and push it into places where it never existed. Kind of like a special snowflake SJW looking for racism.

youtube.com/watch?v=xCPF3mSloBk

youtube.com/watch?v=5ii6P8US228&t=5s

youtube.com/watch?v=z2qHQudLwJQ

>Was it because she was jealous of Moses?
What does the first sentence of that chapter say?
Why did aaron and miriam oppose moses? I can't believe you're having such a hard time reading text that you believe comes straight from god.

>Or did God have a race-mixing 2017 politically left leaning agenda?
Objectively yes.

>Of course not, only those that would hear it.
Good. Now you might want to check up on your answer and see how it matches against every single statement of faith ever, whether catholic, protestant, orthodox, all of them recognize that jesus died for the entire world's sins, and not just a select few.

>God also smite and cursed entire groups of people.
Yes. For example, people who criticize Moses marrying a nigger. God seems to be vehemently against racism.

>God seems to be vehemently against racism
That is how the political left would portray Christian history. The truth is Christian history is at odds with your interpretation. Even as recent as the 1960's did congregations vote and actively work to keep blacks out of white churches. MLK even noted how Sunday is the most segregated day of the week. All of these Christians would disagree with your race mixing interpretation. The political left has infiltrated and destroyed just about every US institution by imposing false narratives.

Hey Padre, whatcha doin?