Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2Zb7dln7Rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck hillary, lock that bitch up!

white pride! kkk for life

Sup Forums is retarded

Trump supporters, everyone.

>still won be 3 million votes

Would have lost by 3 million votes if "undocumented migrants" were stopped from voting.

Even my cucked country doesn't give illegal immigrants special privileges reserved for citizens like you faggots.

As a lifelong Democrat you and your stupid bitch is why I will never donate another penny to the dnc. I will never cast another vote for those traitors.

im not dumb your just a libtard!

heil trump!

lol

Hillary had her flaws but she was a much better choice than Trump and a proven leader.

having fun arguing with yourself?

People like you are why I don't support Trump

Does she still want to be president?

>won

Like arguing that the football team with the most yards at the end of the game actually won.

Anywho, SLIDE THREAD

try again

>Still won
Nah m8

samefag

You claim she won by 3 million votes but fail to mention she lost by almost 1000 counties.
Learn about the electoral college, and you'll realize she utterly lost.

I'm a Republican but I think she stands a large chance, Trumps approval rating is worse than any president ever

i liked this bait

Allright then let her have her turn.

I'm not a Trump supporter, that isn't me dude

>kneecapped by Obama's alphabet agencies

>fairy tale of Russia changing votes

>"voting base suppressed" is shitty leftist newspeak for ...voting

>many more dead and illegal voting than that if you extrapolate from samples where they were caught

left still can't meme

Hahaha

>her voting base was suppressed
what did Brock mean by this?

Naw uh, I won this chess game because I have more pieces than you! It doesn't matter that the rules of the game dictate that you win once you take my king. That's patriarchal anyways.
All that matters is I have more pieces, which I do, so I win!

Imagine losing with 3 million more votes than her opponent. She doesn't have to.

im on your side but we have id here you dumb nigger

Bullshit. She's a traitor to the people. I am ashamed to have ever voted democrat

how do I delete a thread

Hahah okay shitposter

False

You know that you have thread ID right?

you kill yourself, fucking idiot

email moot

She's popular enough, most of the right wing political solutions require scandal and shock value and that lose steam after a while.

4 more years tough.

fake news, nig nog

>Will always be a 2 time Presidential-tier loser

"Most qualified person for the job."

Bought control of DNC.

Hated by millions.

Lost to orange game show host.

fuck off autistic tinfoil

>Hacked by Russia
They never try to tell you why this was a bad thing, they just hope that Americans are too stupid to read past the headline...
Why was it damaging to her campaign to have her emails leaked and released to the public?
Because she's a f*cking awful person... and did shady things in secret... she lost because that's just the way she is, the way she did things. If she weren't awful and shady, her emails being hacked wouldn't have mattered.

how do you delete a thread? asking for a friend

Is this for a screenshot to post on twitter OP?

Its too late now this thread is too old.

millions of dead and illegal voters
hmmm
SAGE IN ALL THREADS

You and your shitty bait samefag thread are the definition of
>lurk more
Cheers!

kek. Look at ID. pHeW lad.

guess what?
Trump won California.

it's currently being suppressed in the news but the audits conducted right now are finding duplicate votes, dead voters aand illegal votes in such a magnitude to clearly indicate not only the crime, but that Trump won California in a large way.

>Varthelona
>republican
lel

I rate 2/10

>won

>Even my cucked country doesn't give illegal immigrants special privileges reserved for citizens like you faggots.

That's borderline wrong think right there. 100 years dungeon.

That's some good bait op, I'm very impressed. Keep up the good work

Now he has to live with the shame of starting a low quality thread on Sup Forums

Help a non-Amerifag understand something.

If Russia was a significant problem for the 2016 election then how was Obumma not a complete catastrophe for the Amerifag people? He ridiculed Romney when Romney raised concerns about Russia.

Obumma has a lot to answer for. If this Russia thing is so bad, he dropped the ball almost as badly as Billy did with Osama in the 90s.

link

>approval rating
Same people who said Trump had a 0 chance of winning bigly?

You got aids

You mean still lost. :)

Like this my dude!

Are you dumb OP?

You know what, thanks for comfirming thats there are stupid people exist even to this very day. You stupidity is way off chart. Hope you didnt catch any aids while having banter with your ownself

no one cares

If your on that side then you are a retarded fucking cunt just like him.
Neck your self commie scum, save me some rope.
DEATH TO ALL COMMIES

Sorry, there is no president of California.

This was a pretty funny one desu

hey thanks for the (((you))) autistic nigger

This is really funny bait.

She'll win in 2020. It'll be the greatest comeback ascendency in world history.

And you deplorables better watch the fuck out

>suppressed
i live in one of the most solid red states in the union, but hillary supporters still freely spoke, i didnt see one bit of violence

I'm looking forward to the memes mate! I win no matter the outcome of your elections.

>im on your side leftyshill

please cry

Hate speech acted as effective violence and suppression. It was systematic so it wasn't visible to the commoner. But intellectuals who know a lot more than you do will tell you about it.

SHE FUCKING LOST!

Also the three million votes came from California, go figure.

>im on your side
>nigger
THIS IS PROBLEMATIC

AKA the greatest state in the Union.

Do you really believe the fbi didn't wrongfully spare Hillary or are you larping?

You took a gamble that this thread would still be around when you finished that picture my leafy friend.

great thread

Obama won twice and would've won a third time, just like FDR. Our two greatest presidents.

How quickly we have fallen. From the best to the worst.

made it long ago when hilltards posted this crap previously

The samefaggery in this thread

>losing is winning
ok treudeu
how many electoral votes did she win by- oh wait

SAGE

Doesn't the US use the electoral college system and not care about the popular vote at all?

Even I know shit

This is now a dancing rare pepe/maga thread
youtube.com/watch?v=a2Zb7dln7Rk

Oh, sorry for presuming. I stayed clear of Yank politics threads during the election.

Just proves that the Jews are more powerful than all of those things combined.

Somebody screen-capped this yet?

Faggot he's obviously larping

3 million illegals. Thank god for the electoral system. Wish the states used it so the big cities don't bully suburban districts.

>She'll win in 2020. It'll be the greatest comeback ascendency in world history.
>And you deplorables better watch the fuck out
>Just proves that the Jews are more powerful than all of those things combined.

Why? If someone screencapped every trash thread here they could make a board on reddit.
>Oh wait