Who is the better hero/character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYmFIjCvwDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Not posting the new Mc

both are shit
all might is fake and saitama does give a fuck

> capeshit

ELEMEYO even Goku is a better hero than these 2.

the better choice: mumen raida

Saitama is entertaining to watch when he's on screen, not so much with All Might.

DUDE ONE PUNCH LMAO
DUDE GROCERY SALES LMAO

>All Might is fake
Elaborate

Can't get enough of it really.

he wasn't fake, he could just only be real for a limited amount of time

>All Might
>not entertaining

I want to see cum dripping out of that smile.

I like him when he's No Might.

All Granny is not for bully

Saitama's "LEL I AM TOO STRONG" gag got old really quick.

All Might is actually a character and is not just one gimmick. He's more fleshed out and is more interesting than Saitama. It's much more satisfying to see All Might being cool because we know what his struggles are.

>Saitama's "LEL I AM TOO STRONG" gag got old really quick.
Like Mechazawa's joke in Cromartie

Saitama might be the strongest dude, but he's a shit hero. All Might is 10/10 hero, and an even better character when he deflates.

All Might is like 35 and dying, right? Poor dude, thats hardly a life. Did we ever get a proper timeline for him?

>Mechazawa's joke
What joke?

>America or Daiz with cape

That one

>not liking All-might
kill yourself

Saitama is the better character. All Might is the better hero.

>more fleshed out and is more interesting than Saitama

We hardly know anything about All Might.

>All Might being cool because we know what his struggles are

He's a guy who's mentoring a kid and pretty badly at that. And being retired and apparently dying has been done before.

That's not even true.

youtube.com/watch?v=aYmFIjCvwDU

>We hardly know anything about All Might.

He was born quirkless and also earned his power through his teachers to have OfA. It was his idea to use OFA to be a symbol of peace and he's learning to be a teacher.

Tbh what sets him apart from saitama is his emotions. Saitama can't take anything seriously while all might has to and has to adapt with the obstacle against him.

What one? what's wrong with mechazawa?

obviously saitama
we barely know anything of all might and he's just downright boring
also,can't stand to read any of that crap anyway
horikoshi seems to be just flinging cliches

Allmight since he has the passion for heroism and the determination to pay the ultimate price for it.

Saitama wishes he could be Allmight, and I don't mean it in a condescending way, Saitama WISHES he could struggle like Allmight does.

They are both great hero/characters.

All Might has the dignity and prescience of a real hero and throw himself into the fray because he truly stands for truth and justice and wants to help people even if he's on his last leg.

Saitama on the other hand has the power and the will to crush any danger, and he does it happily, not because of fame, but because he likes being a good guy. He's not known, but his existence is one of security, since he will be there to end any true threat to the world

But Saitama has that same passion and determination. He was so passionate and determined to be the best hero he could be that he ruined any chance of having to struggle against enemies anymore.

No contest.

fuck you nigga, how dare you.

Saitama doesn't care to inspire others, despite doing so.
All Might only wants to be a symbol of hope for everyone.
All Might has better intentions but neither are "good" heroes (since crime has lessened in either universe)

Guess I worded it wrong

Allmight since he has the passion for heroism that Saitama lost and the determination to pay the ultimate price that Saitama will never be able to put to the test again.

Not downplaying Saitama's ridiculously strong willpower, but ultimately he became a hero for fun.

They are pretty different, both being characters that punch aside.

Saitama would win in a fight, but hes comically OP so thats a given.

Blast

>(since crime has lessened in either universe)

I assume you meant hasn't lessened.

And if that's the cause then it's wrong. All Might put crim in a historic low with his Symbol of Peace strategy. The flaw of it was that it would only last as long as his own career.

But that's wrong. He half-assed it with some lame workout and then suddenly became powerful for some reason that he doesn't understand at all.

Saitama had the kind of vanilla dream that every normie has all thier lives: A vague idea that feels good in his head, but never elicits more than the most pedestrian passion and casual effort from him.

Has anyone here actually read the OPM manga and webcomic? Saitama isn't the greatest character of all time, but he's far from just being a one trick pony. He does care about inspiring people, but his character is more complex than that.

How many people here actually read the police chapter?

Nah man, Saitama still has that passion, I mean even though he is bored out of his mind with his hobby he still works hard to be a hero since he enjoys it. And the determination to pay the ultimate price isn't really a measurement of being a better character or hero. Even when he was a normal person Saitama threw himself against enemies that could easily slaughter him. His dream sequence showed he actually wishes he could have an enemy he could throw everything at and struggle to the death to defeat to save the Earth. The guy overleveled just so he could throw himself at the worst threats, so it's not really against Saitama's heroism.

>Half-assed it with some lame workout
Saitama went through his own personal hell with his work out, it was nothing you can 'half-ass'

Not enough

The core of the issue is that Saitama, while having all the correct ideas of true heroism in his heart, ultimately decided to become one for kicks.

Allmight did it out of a sense of duty to the people, a desire to serve and better society, and sorta pathological selflessness.

All might because he's a Westaboo and that's just dank as fuck

Both punch things really hard.

Yeah, sure, Saitama did become a hero for a bit of a selfish reason, but his selfishness is he likes being good. He doesn't care about serving society, or duty to people, he just wants to do good, plain and simple. I mean look at the two times he had to go up against citizens. The first time he practically cussed them out for expecting him to care about their personal problems when he just saved the whole city, the second time he made himself look like garbage to protect the other heroes from being seen as worthless. So yeah, Saitama isn't a pillar of justice and duty like All Might was, and he is certainly selfish, petty and uncaring, but he cares about whats right and doing right.

Another thing is, because Saitama is so damn powerful, he can see things from another perspective. Do you think All Might would have been able to deal with Garou like Saitama did? As fantastic as All Might is, I feel he would have treated Garou like all the other heroes did and just tried to beat him down, where as Saitama could see through his issues and realize it was just some kid having a tantrum

All Might came from a background where he had a hero mentor whose ideals most probably rubbed off on him and inherited the power to realize them.

Saitama was some guy trapped in a mundane life that realized he could become a hero and decided to focus full time on this newfound selfless and thankless non-profit hobby.

All Might was Quirkless kid because he already had the idea of the Symbol of peace back then if I remember correctly.

Saitamafags getting murdered here. They even brought out non canon shit like extra chapters written by Murata.

Saitama was boring in webcomic and Murata gave him personality in the extra chapters he wrote but that contradicts the webcomic.

Yes, that one.

ONE writes the new content for Murata's version. They are canon.

>extra chapters written by Murata
>written by Murata
Don't even bother to respond to shitposters.
ONE wrote all new stuff.

>Capeshit
Both are shit. Super Heroes in general is a lame concept, with the few exceptions being Batman, Wolverine and Hulk.

Fantasy/Medieval is way better.

>Murata writing

When was this?

Vigilante Heroes > Boku no Heros

All Might legit gets me hyped.

Saitama is fun to watch too, but you're never really worried about him due to the nature of the show. I'm always rooting for All Might to pull through

>quirkless
Oh bummer. I was hoping he'd have a completely useless quirk.

Yeah, this lame capeshit needs to go. Re:Zero was a breath of fresh air in the capeshit nostalgia circlejerk that is the modern anime industry and I eagerly await season 2.

Trump vs Putin.

>He's a guy who's mentoring a kid and pretty badly at that. And being retired and apparently dying has been done before.

So has "Dude top kek I am SO SO STRONG and I have zero personality"

>Shitting on capes when the anime market is saturated with Isekai knockoffs

It's the superhero stuff that's a breath of fresh air from all the SAO wannabes.

All Might honestly. Much more fun.
Saitama had a much better stance as a hero, though, and taught better values. He just wasn't as fun to watch and hear tho.
Plus I was actually worried about All Might losing ever.

im pretty sure the second statement was sarcastic user.

>canned until Jump Plus starts
Well fuck.

I like how he's quirkless but he can still fight villains.

This guy rigth here bro, hesthe bes! Chekc out this sick art i made.

Do you take requests?

All Might is alright

>Batman
>Wolverine
>Hulk

I mean, they are fine... but if those are your examples of "good superheroes" you have shit taste bub

Maybe, what kind of request are we talkin here man?

dwayne the rock johnson

I know nothing of BNHA but Saitama is not even a character. He's just an overpowered egg with zero personality and doesn't care about anything but food.

seems to me this thread is full of academia fags
everyone knows that obviously saitama is a better character and that all might is just a one dimensional character
nothing special about him,just typical cliche hero being a hero jsutcause and his motivation is EVIL
like i said,horikoshi is a shit writer and all the academiafags praise it to be something its not or ever was

oh and one more thing,enough with the comparisons of opm to academia
academia can't even dream of being as good as opm so please don't bother and jsut keep you shitty manga to yourselves in your own threads

ESL-kun has become a parody of himself. Sad!

Agreed.

see what i mean,academia fags have become so insecure that they compare themselves to opm to try to hide the shittiness of their manga

>Saitama is entertaining to watch when he's on screen
Besides some laughs, not so much
All Might has a better characterization, not to mention a better design

no he does not
saitama has better characterisation than all might
you have to be quite the diehard academiafag who thinks its the best manga ever to say something like that

I like how he is a quirkless All Might with Punisher philosophy

Why is that even a question? Saitama wins by default.

Talk by yourself, OPMfag
Saitama is a pretty bland character, no wonder the secondary characters from OPM are more interesting than him

All Might is a far better Hero than Saitama is, or ever will be. Saitama is only a "hero" because of his own selfish need for both recognition and the hope he might finally find someone strong enough to challenge him. He is completely apathetic otherwise, quite literally caring more about grocery sales than saving the lives of people.

All Might on the other hand is completely selfless in being a hero. He started from nothing with no superpowers, and had to work hard to achieve those powers. But even after achieving them he strives to uphold his own image, not for his own ego but to appear as the pillar of peace that holds up society against villains. He didn't want the public to know of his injury, because he didn't want their faith in heroes to falter. His bravado and posturing is entirely for the sake of the people he's trying to protect. He's essentially the complete opposite of Saitama.

On the other hand, All Might lacks depth as a character, because he lacks any kind of faults, something like Superman-itis. He's just too good and wholesome as a character, and on top of that never has to face defeat - he is essentially unchanging and incapable of character growth, as it is. Kamina wouldn't be anywhere near as well loved if he had the Spiral power and had lived to the end of the series, would he?

Now I know this sounds hypocritical when compared to Saitama, the man who is never faced with challenge, but Saitama's character is drastically different despite being in the same situation power-wise to All Might. He's only fueled by his own selfishness, and often considers this and questions why he is even a hero in the first place. He is essentially at odds between himself and the rest of the world and hero association.

wow,talk about a buttblasted academia fag
look,no matter how much you cry,all might will still be a shit character in a shit manga

we get it,you think academia is the best manga ever
well doesn't matter cause reality says its not
also,we barely know anything about all might other than his mentor was a hero and now his mentor's muh hero rubbed on him and just keeps spouting evil without ever specifying what just that evil is
like evil is bad and good is good

>Doesnt even give reasons and facts to show me im wrong on saying saitama is pretty bland compared to his support cast
>WAH WAH, ACADEMIAFAG
Shows how buttblasted you are kiddo :^)

Did you even get past the second paragraph or does your brains attention span lose focus after so many words?

I said that Saitama is a worse HERO than All Might but a better CHARACTER.

People should remember that Saitama is the protagonist of a hero DECONSTRUCTION. He worked really hard to become strong and save people, but ended up losing all his passion when he noticed he became too strong. Usually apathic and putting priority on the wrong thing, he hopes for the excitement of a challange again BUT he still saves people even when he knows the enemy is no big deal to him. He also tsukkomis to typical shounen tropes. Him having not too much of an interesting past and everything is just a further deconstruction of shounen hero manga. I would say that is pretty fleshed out.

Saitama is a true hero. Want proof? Watch the Mumen Rider vs. Sea King fight and listen to the speech he gives after the fight is over. THAT is a true hero.

Someone who is willing to give up his reputation and dream of being a celebrated hero to save the face of heroes he does not know at all... how is that guy selfish?

wow,the academia fag thinks i gotta give reasons for why saitama is better when he can't give one himself to why anyone should give a damn for all might

look,everyone will pick saitama 9 times out of 10 and will not bother with all might even a little

sorry,its just that this thread been invaded by academia fags shilling their manga that i got sick of it
nevermind anyway what i called you

it's probably one guy pretending to be several people to give All Might a fake popularity boost.

>how is that guy selfish?
Saitama was pretty non-commital to stopping Sonic from tearing up a city street and harming innocents until he realised that by stopping him he could insure he wouldn't get demoted out of C rank.

In fact he was completely fine to be at home reading manga until Genos told him that in order to maintain his C rank he actually had to go out and be a hero, not just show up and kill the latest Dragon/Demon threat.

it took him a bit to realize that sonic is a bad guy. Actually, I am still not sure if he really did or just thought Sonic just went a bit crazy there.

NEXT UPDATE WHEN?

No, he didnt care while sonic was attacking him, as soon as sonic started attacking others saitama stopped him

No, Sonic blows up quite a few buildings and cars before Saitama realises Sonic = Bad guy = Keep C rank and took him down.

He told him to stop as the attack began, giving him a chance to stop as a human instead of immediately just beating him down. Once he realized that sonic wasnt going to stop, he knocked him out.

best hero confirmed