Is this legit?

saw this posted a while back. I could really use $100,000. (My 1.3 Bitcoin Cash just isn't enough right now)
So how do we go about doing this Sup Forums? I say everyone, give me your arguments so I can use them and keep the prize money to myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrovirus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why the fuck did you buy bch over btc?

>Domesticate niggers
>Teach agriculture to niggers
>Incarcerate violent niggers
>Sterilize stupid niggers
>Kills Jews

>why the fuck did you buy bch over btc?
btc is going to fork soon. bch is getting pumped.

bch is pumping precisely because btc didnt fork and the big black blocks faggots moved their money into bch, which no one even uses

>which no one even uses
no one really uses any of them yet. but as a potential currency, bch has a much faster transfer than btc.

1 child per family law.
Best law in history.
solves all problems.

>bitcoin is not in use
ok

how about a birth voucher system? every woman has 3 vouchers that can be exchanged for 100,000 dollars each.

Provide a minimal salary and housing for the poor and dumb. In exchange, sterilize them.

Wipe it out within a generation.

>You unleash some of these in Africa.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrovirus

Kill everyone. Problem solved. I'll take that one hundred grand now.

(((Humanity)))

>give me your arguments so I can use them and keep the prize money to myself
user, I have to doubt an organization (with a rainbow logo, to boot) named "The Humanity Party" would take "the genocide of all kikes, niggers, and spics" for an answer, no matter how honest that answer may be.

manually trigger the Yellowstone eruption

The solution is to sterilize niggers, but obviously the jews won't like that answer.

The only reason africa is over populated is because all the food they receive from developed nations. If we just cut the gibs and let them eat each other for a generation the problem would fix itself.

100K to this user

This is the correct answer. Also, not more non-African developed medicines there. We need infant mortality to skyrocket in Africa to save the planet.

not a bad idea, if i say so myself.

You’d first have to convince me we had an overpopulation problem at all and not a “shitty, in efficient way to allocate resources” problem.

Let the niggers starve. It's literally that simple.

step 1. cease providing support to the third world entirely
there is no step 2

????
the 2x got canceled newfriend. bch is getting pumped because chinks need to offload their shitcoin on korean exchanges before it's really worth nothing, and it's in time with the bitcoin dip so they'll move back into btc once bch is at a certain point.

don't get meme'd away into oblivion user-sama

>bch is getting pumped because chinks need to offload their shitcoin on korean exchanges before it's really worth nothing

lol, evidence?

Cannibalism.

Where do I pick up my money?

Just a hunch, but the chinks can't offload on their own sites despite massive mining operations that right now are geared towards bch due to the backlog on btc right now. mining adjustment incoming for bch too. some would say "it's flippening" but really, if btc gets shoved aside then i think crypto will lose a lot of steam. i feel it will pour back into btc and we're still on track for 10k by EOY.

i've no 'proof' you seek, or none that i can disclose. buy the rumor, sell the news.

Please let us close our borders first

Thanks for reminding me to check. Looks like it might be a good time to buy soon.