I'm really starting to hate Blacks and Mexicans even more, every fucking day...

I'm really starting to hate Blacks and Mexicans even more, every fucking day. So I went into this mcdonalds and saw a vet go get turned away. This little Mexican slut sat behind the counter saying "You people are murders, and monsters." This vet looks at this little shit stain and says "People are dying for you to talk you're shit" then this black guy who I'm guessing is a manager interrupts and asked him to leave and says he's not welcome back to McDonald's anymore. Now, I'm a low life scumbag, I just sat there watching and did nothing, so I'm coming you to Sup Forums to try and get these sons of bitches back.
(To mods, this ain't doxxin cause it's public info)
2418 S Seneca St, Wichita, KS 67217
(316) 262-4331

Other urls found in this thread:

prankdial.com/account/history/1174638000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>working at McDonalds
>make life worse

Well if you whiteys didn't genocide the native americans and bought black slaves maybe these race war wouldn't exist in the first place, huh?

I don't believe you.

kek i just moved from wichita

good luck with that shithole brother

>vet worship

Fuck off, he fought for Jews.

nothing we can do can compare to the Nu-Male Sauce Riots

Out of nowhere she says this? "I'd like a quarter pounder meal." "You people are murderers." Like that? Or she saw his Vietnam shirt? Or what?

Mc D does not participate in veterans freebees Fake

>fighting wars so kikes can materialize muh greater Israel is essential to retaining freedom in the US
The state of stormnigger white trash in 2017

You said nothing and did nothing because you're a weak little man and the internet is the only voice you have and also if it weren't for this website no one or anything would enable you.

Tell the shitskins to get the fuck out of my state.

Vote Kobach next year for Governor.

>people are dying for you.
They actually believe that, kek. Poor delusional low iq brainlet faggots.

Fake and gay

She's not wrong at all. Vets are subhuman jew servants.

Holy shit, get that in to KAKE or KNSS or something.
We don't tolerate that kind of crap in Wichita.

Though that S Seneca McDonalds is on the west end of one of the ghetto neighborhoods.

(Also, how many fucking Wichitans are on Sup Forums?)

Too bad we didn't annihilate you mutt Flip fucks when we had a chance. Or saved your sorry asses from the Japs for that matter.

You also probably don't even mean the things you say or speak.

>how did you know the guy was a vet?
>why was did a Mexican employee call a customer a murderer and monster unprovoked?
>do you have anymore make believe bedtime stories to tell us?

So here's what really happened:
OP is a low life redneck, got caught shorting the register to pay for his opioids, and got fired

>People are dying for you to talk you're shit

Yeah because we fight lots of wars for freedom of speech LOL

Sage fake story faggot

>Now, I'm a low life scumbag
yes and a shill trying to play the board for suckers too

Lmao omg reading this I was thinking this sounded like the south seneca mcdonalds and there it was at the end of your post. Worst mcds in wichita for as long as I can remember. Not sure if even Sup Forums could change that piece of shit

God save the master Race!

Bullshit, worst McDonald's is the one downtown.
Perfect screw up record for me.

LOL

Was the doctor wearing bloody scrubs or something? I don't get it.

Seriously, every time a thread crops up relating Kansas or Wichita, Wichita fags come out of the woodwork.
Do we run Sup Forums?

Master race rocks!

>you're
Fucking hell.

holy kek

>inb4 Sup Forums gets trolled into attacking one of their own
SAD!
SAGE!

That didn't happen. If you're pissed you have to work this weekend tell your manager.

And that is the type of non fat white girl that a nigger can get. Thanks for highlighting our trash. It should be shown

savage people bring savage laws everywhere they go. no different than muzzies worshipping a pagan box filled with litter inside.

>Go to Wendy's white workers
>Food is sent out fast and to order
>Go to Wendy's with black workers
>Food takes forever and there is a 50% chance the order is wrong.
Prove me wrong

Jews owned the slave ships. Not whites. See this shit right here is why so many call you guys island niggers.

Is true that fast food chains in the US are gatherings for Blacks as Spics?

Good. Every white American who fought under the American flag should be confronted with the sort of country that their leaders have actually been building with their support. They should learn that they were used as tools by neocons and globalists who despise them.

Prank them

prankdial.com/account/history/1174638000

>he doesn't see the confederate flag in the picture
She's the type of white trash that shits on coal burning trash while at the same time being meth-head tier trash herself. In essence she's just a different type of trash. It's simple mathematics, my man.

Can anyone confirm the blackness of the manager and existence of a spic cashier?

Misguided loyalty, that may be. But he's shown loyalty nonetheless.

This. I require context.

then kys and stop whining about it

looks like antifa is having another party.

Hey guys I'm mexican and I've been dating exclusively blonde white women. Kind of afraid if I marry one she might get old way before me. So I'm thinking of waiting till mid 30s to settle with a blonde in her mid 20s

I'm rarely in that part of town and haven't been to that particular McD in about 8 years.
Also drunk on wine, so can't go confirm actively.
Given the demographics of the area, it is likely.

shitcunt OP got fired from mcdonals and wants to get back at them. LMAO

you cant make this shit up lads.

i read OP entire first post with a big ass grin. thnaks OP i needed that.

Survey says your fulla shit, Pablo the goblin.
But here's your ( You ) for creative lying, you spic fuck.

What survey

i have never seen a white person working in that mcds

Sup Forums isn't your personal army, shill.
Get a real job.

The little mexican pays for vet wages. He should show some respect for the hard working mexican.

t. manlet with a goblin refridgerator shaped body