Blacks

>Blacks
>Gets media's attention in a direct and effective manner.
>Calls for discussion of problems embedded in society.
>Almost no fatalities, peaceful protests in the past have been met with dogs and hoses.

>Whites
>Systematically slaughters millions of innocents.
>Devastating impact on a global scale and sets back humanity hundreds of years.
>Still thinks themselves civilized after committing war crimes on a daily basis.

Got anything to say whiteys?

Better not piss me off and make me chimp out, Nigger.

theres a theory that war actually speeds up scientific progress

I’m black and I find this hilarious

>theory
No it's a fact

Yeah, don't push us.. nigger.

You people make me sick. All whiteys should be rounded up and quarantined in australia or something, then we'd never have wars or terrorists.

>sets back humanity hundreds of years
You can't be serious here

Were better at it then you.

>whites set back humanity hundreds of years

get off our internet faggot

Bullshit, you'd just no longer have modern versions of either. So sorry your mad sucker-punching skills are useless against police guns though, Jamal.

Lol liberal black chimpouts cost the people who actually pay taxes more than hurricanes bernie

You only found technology first because all the other races were busy recovering after you crippled them.

Sounds like a good idea, Australia was supposed to be the white mans land and the women there are pretty hot.

Wait, you don't believe your own shit-talk, do you?

Op says we're world's best at chimping out, and you fearlessly go around pressing all the buttons to make us chimp out..

Well, DAA-UM! You obviously don't believe your own shit talk.

>sets back humanity hundreds of years.

Think about it. Before 1914 we still rode horses and killed each other with swords. 55 years later we put a man on the moon.

Those World Wars catapulted humanity forward hundreds of years.

>sets back humanity hundreds of years
lol the complete opposite, canacuck. War encourages innovation and scientific discovery. We wouldn't have gone to the moon if not for WWII and the threat of overcoming MAD.

We're even better at chimping out than the chimps are. They're a chaotic and disorganized mess, we rally together to do some actual fucking damage.

Go hard or go home!

Yeah?
Who's gonna do it? You, shitskin?

we are just better at it

t.Toronto

meme flag, opinion in trash

>when chimps chimpout
uhahaahuhhuhhaaa throws dog shit, maybe someone gets killed, animals
>when humans chimpout
systematically slaugther milions in the pursuit of imposing one political rule over another people, the ends justify the means, especially if it means a better tomorow for some or everybody, it takes scarifice to build a nation, society and to stop those who would stand in your way

Sounds like a party!

>Leaf
Every fucking time

God and the Lord, your nations being judged as we speak you edomite reprobate, be silent and drink your cup of indignation.

Yeah bitch
Why did you think it was a good idea to provoke us if you know we're just going to kill you all when enough of us get angry

>le "jew using canadian proxy to guilt whites" threads

lmao we know all your tricks, you entire race of faggots

How is that a problem? Tough shit, Nancy. Get over it?

Doing this would just make us angry, causing is to chimp out. And as we've already established, we are fully capable of destroying you and your kin in the process.

Whites and Blacks are just a social construct based solely on melanin production which is only a couple of genes.

> Better at chimping out
> Declining to oblivion

And nothing of value was lost

in one hand, we have
>image that shows how strong whites can be when threatened
on the other we have
>shitty fucking post
save image, hide, keep scrolling.

...With our already superior technology, allowing us to simultaneously further advance ourselves throighout the war as we create the weapons and tools we use to win, after which we are more than willing to share aspects of this technology with other countries, even those we just finished fighting. Tell me again how this sets humanity back?

Charlottesville serves as a fine example of how far our reach can spread, and how devoted we are. If you think we'll just silently decline into oblivion, you've got another thing coming. Grab your guns Tyrone, you'll need them.

niggers are too uncivilized and too unorganized to perform such grand plan.

Deal with it. It requires collective high intelligence which they lack.

We're also creating the most unprecedented population and wealth growth in Africa that has ever been recorded in Human History.

In fact, I'm pretty sure that at this rate White People are responsible for birthing more lives than all of humanity managed to intentionally kill.

Your move, Leaf.

FPBP