ViVid Strike!

>Child labor
How do they get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-27/amazon-u.s-confirms-streaming-of-great-passage-vivid-strike-chi-sweet-adventure-anime/.108152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Orphanage exploit by making it an educational activity. You can't tax this. It's the perfect workaround to free labor and getting behind the IRS.

Rinne did nothing wrong.

Child labor isn't illegal on Mid-childa, nor is schooling mandatory. Notice how Fuuka doesn't attend school and simply works at different jobs?

>Fuuka will grow up dumb because of them

Someone please help this child. She deserves a right to succeed in life!

She's trying.

Depends on how old Fuuka is. Most of East Asia, high school is actually optional.

She's 14-15.

Yumina is the cutest, Vivio never had a chance.

Yeah, as a punching bag. Well, at least she has that cashier job that's developing her customer service skills.

I want to make Fuuka do algebra.

>Cruel and unusual punishment
You sickfuck.

>Someone please help this child. She deserves a right to succeed in life!

It's possible to be dumb as bricks and make bank. Look at Mayweather, nigger can't even fucking read a wall of text let alone a book but he makes millions a year punching the shit out of people. Fuuka don't need school.

No, Fuuka is 1 year younger than Einhart. Einhart is 13 so Fuuka is 12.

Please stop making these threads. You're just making the wait for saturday that much harder.

No, she's one year older than Einhart. If she a year younger she's would make her the same age as Vivio, Rio and Corona.

Huh, Einhart was 12 in Vivid? She barely looked older than Vivio.

user, please. Einhart is 2 years older than Vivio and co. Mid's elementary school runs up to 5 grades. Right now Vivio is in 5th grade while Einhart is in her second year of middle school.
The ages in Strike would be something like this
>Vivio, Corona, Rio: 11
>Fuuka: 12
>Einhart, Yumina, Miura: 13
Rinne is probably the same age as Einhart because the bullying happened when she was in 5th grade and they mentioned that that was 2 years ago. Her profile says that she is a 1st year in middle school, though, so either they fucked up the math or Rinne took a year off from school.

Why is she blinking her eye?

I don't get the whole "success" meme. So you slaved away and got some numbers attached to your name so you could buy an excess of meaningless crap and only have free time at the age of my fucking joints don't work anymore?

FUCK that. Worldly success is a load of shit. I'd rather be homeless.

Zest thrust his mighty spear into her eye.

If Signum hadn't intervened he might have tried to give her the full Polyphemus treatment.

Tangentially I am impressed and pleased that this browser's spellcheck recognizes Polyphemus as a word.

Money isn't everything, however, money certainly helps.

However, you'll find a lot of people that need to be doing something with their lives. Many don't like the idea of being sitting around being a "parasite". There's also those who enjoy what they do as well.

Your priorities are just different.

Not as cute as Fabia.

So when're Caro and Lu going to tell Corona to step up her game and make a Godzilla-sized golem?

That would be cheating.

Need more of her and TRUE magic beat down.

>mainstream
FABIA A SHIT

>mini-traffic cone hat
+tic Sister called, they want their gimmick back.

>gets adopted into a rich, famous family, sent to a good school to get an education, is naturally overpowered and has maids to cater to her whims and maybe also has a get out of jail free card to killing her classmates too
>you're supposed to sympathize with this antagonist

uh...

Yes, she is rich, beautiful and strong.
What's the problem?

Fuuka is probably hood rich.

>Rinne-san!

>As the challenger, I'll do my best to make this a good fight
>I'm in your care!

>Okay...

>She greeted me! What a good person! This person is a super good person!
>I've decided! I won't break her! Umm... Number 8? Let's end this quickly!
Seems pretty on point.

Because the writing is fucking shit. You know that.

Rinne doesn't care about wealth that stuff, though. Her grandfather was what she cared most about. She couldn't protect the keepsake he entrusted her with and missed the chance to have one last time with him because she was too weak and ignored bullies rather than dealing with them.

Rinne-chan looks so majestic and beautiful when she's kicking bully ass.

It wasn't even about missing the bullies, it was the thought that he'd died wishing she was there.

People say what she did afterwards was revenge, but if anything her biggest motivation is guilt.

Her biggest motivation was that she was fucking pissed.

Rinne's transformation felt a little drawn out but I did like the thorn effects.

>guilt
I think it's more like "regret". She regretted her decision of letting the bullies do as they wish instead of fighting back. That's why this time, she made sure that no one will never be able to bully her again.

>never
*ever

I'm going to pretend this Rinne from the flashback is a different character who remained a cheerful and cute girl and grew up to become a superhero who defeated many bullies and protected the weak.

I don't see guilt. It was definitely more like what and said.

>people STILL pretending Vivid Strike is good
But why?

I love the "pretending a good show is bad" meme.

>not to spot the autist troll who is hours late

That's just the capitalist mindset. Never let someone choose what success means for you, or choose your enemies.

>I'm sorry.
>I'm so sorry.
>Grandpa definitely waited for me.
>But I couldn't make it.
>I couldn't protect his keepsake.
>It's my fault.
>It's all my fault.

No guilt here. No sir.

Please ignore and do not feed. Laat thread ended on a decent note once everyone just ignored him.

>I endured their harassments.
>I was more afraid of making my family worries.
>So I didn't tell anyone.
>But I was wrong.
>This choice has led to an irreversible outcome.
>I was attacked because I was weak.
>My standing, strength, and mind.
>Because I allowed them to think that I was weak in everything, they hated and made fun of me.
>I can't be weak, I can't let them think I'm weak.
The regret overweights the guilt in this case.

Guilt wouldn't explain why she tries to be strong and won't allow herself to get hurt again by being weak and accept abuse. If guilt truly is the reason, then she would be feeling apologetic or even angry at herself by taking up blame. But as we've seen, she doesn't act like that.

So one line saying that she made an incorrect choice, as opposed to apologizing repeatedly, blaming herself repeatedly, and weeping in dogeza at the foot of her grandfather's bed. Which has more weight, I wonder? Just because you took out a larger exerpt of text, doesn't mean the number of key expressions is greater.

Also it's not like the two are even mutually exclusive. I actually think it's pretty likely that, although what initially drove her to act was unbearable guilt, her motivations became warped during the years since that happened.

Either way what she did had nothing to do with anger or revenge. Even the way she beat down the bullies didn't reflect that. She impersonally destroyed them because it was something she had the responsibility to do.

>Precious things
>Promises
>I couldn't protect any of it
>Because of my weakness

Assuming you're not actually going to try to argue someone can't feel guilty for their powerlessness, it's pretty obvious that it doesn't even have to do with self-defense in this case. Rinne probably could have kept dealing with the bullies, what broke her is when they, in her eyes, harmed her grandfather. There's no point in her flashback monologue where she actually laments letting them hurt her, but instead the things entrusted to her or those that she cares about.

Years later it may be another story though, as she actually states not being looked down on, or taken from, as her objectives. It doesn't seem like she's actually corrupted though, more like she's forgotten her original motive over the years and is probably suffering as a result.

So after last episode, I guess it's pretty clear that Rinne was going easy on Fuuka in this scene, huh. With her super grip strength, if she was serious, Fuuka's neck would be snapped in half already.

I guess it's arguable, but those could generally be applied to regret and anger too.

Let's remember, even when they tramped and ruined her grandfather's precious keepsake, she didn't fight back. It wasn't until her grandfather's passing, in which she missed because she the girls knocked her out (due to her not fighting back), that was set her off and broke her. It was then she decided she wouldn't allow something like that to happen again. What exactly she decided could be expanded upon more in future episodes to clear it up.

Do they provide delivery health services too?

Little girls can be pretty durable in this, just look at Vita. It doesn't seem like a situation in which Rinne would be grabbing her hardest though, she was acting on a defensive reflex rather than an aggressive one.

The real question is how the other girl's wrist didn't snap in her grip though, all the buildup seemed to be for that to happen. My bet is they couldn't actually show bones breaking and had to do the elbow drop thing to make it more ambiguous for TV broadcast. They didn't actually bend her arm in a way that made it appear broken either.

Hopefully the BD will have her wrist disintegrating instead.

It's implied those three little mean girls were in the Strike Art club. So they had some level of physical abilities above the norm.

>The real question is how the other girl's wrist didn't snap in her grip though
But it did sound like it snapped, though.
>They didn't actually bend her arm in a way that made it appear broken either.
They did. Try to hold up your right arm with your palm facing out like you see here Pretty sure your arm wouldn't bend like Ribbon if it's not broken.

Fuuka is the most lovable little hobo.

You can't even tell where her palms are facing, and her thumbs are ommitted, explicitly taking away the key indicator of how her arm is bent. They certainly still did whatever they could to make it look broken within whatever boundary they were working with, but any explicit indicators of damage are curiously absent.

Not to mention that particular shot is very noticeably lower quality compared to the rest of the scene, and grip strength was already foreshadowed as one of Rinne's key features earlier in the episode. It's honestly not that surprising either, since the same thing happens with a lot of shows. It just means that things will be even better with the BDs.

This talk of Rinne becoming corrupted over the years has me wondering, what do you guys hope from out of her in terms of story? We can all agree her just entering the tournament and eventually losing to Fuuka as-is in the end would be the least interesting outcome, right?

If they don't get paid for it, it's not a job.

>still no lewd of rinne and fuuka
Japan is unusually late

>Comparing pure Fuuka to Wifebeater
Dude, like , pls no.

But everyone knows that Fuuka is gonna beat Rinne someday.

I'll make those children go into labor.

Grandpa please. You're dead already. Please stay dead.

Fuck Rinne.
Fukka is going to kill the shit out of her.

What are the sound effects? I'll typeset this because it's funny

Good morning, I-don't-have-a-single-Nanoha-image-to-shitpost-with-kun.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-27/amazon-u.s-confirms-streaming-of-great-passage-vivid-strike-chi-sweet-adventure-anime/.108152

Looks like VS is coming to the usa side of Amazon prime.

How unusually balanced

キリッ: determined/resolute
チラッ: glance
えへー: Ehee
くふー: Kufuu

She'll most likely become friends again with Fuuka again in the future. That or the series takes an entirely different route and Rinne becomes the Ryuhou to Fuuka's Kazuma.

It's Nanoha, so happy endings are inevitable. That said, such an ending would be predictable and that doesn't necessarily mean it can't be as interesting as the alternative outcome. Whether it could be as interesting or not depends on the wiring and the execution. Personally, I'm fine either way since I'm expecting awesome and emotional battles.

They can't become friends if one of them dies.

Since when did Nanoha deviated from mahou shoujo? What's with this loli MMA bullshit?

After Force ended up being shit.

Are you new? It was removed in Nanoha StrikerS and then it came back a bit in Nanoha ViVid. ViVid Strike! is a sequel to Nanoha ViVid and it follows its traditions, but in a slightly different direction.

I hope Fuuka is not stupid enough to scream about her love for Rinne in a worldwide broadcasted match.

I want to see freckles pantsu

Freck is ugly

writing*

That could be pretty cute. Knowing Fuuka, rather than a confession, something like that would be a declaration of her feelings and desire to bring back her smile. It'll be serious, but so like her in a somewhat sincere and baka nature.

>Fuuka screams "Because I love you"
>Rinne stops fighting, turns red
>the crowd cheers

That seems like the type of thing she would do. Except she would realize it right afterwords and become super embarrassed.

Sup Forums agrees at least

strawpoll.me/11492999/

An ending like S1's where the girls finally become friends again only to be forced apart would fit strike the best

Middle > Left > Right

You're wrong

That would kill the Rinne. And based on the sub title of the show, it's more likely that they will be married by the end.

Fuuka was already stupid enough to scream about her love for Rinne in a worldwide broadcasted match.

I can't imagine a circumstance where that would happen. Maybe unless Rinne parted ways because she decided to chase her own dream or gets recruited by TSAB or something.

But it would be a great set up for a second season

She could be trialed for her crimes like Fate

That happened years ago. Why now?

That stuffs already got swept under the rug.

user, the very fact she isn't in a correctional facility for youths means the bullies aren't dead.