I'm normally 100% sure that putting President Trump in office was a good idea. But with the amount shills as there are...

I'm normally 100% sure that putting President Trump in office was a good idea. But with the amount shills as there are, and the leftists displaying how pretentious and uninformed they are, does it not give you a gut feeling that this is indeed the correct and morally superior course for the country? America is slowly and surely becoming great again, despite the massive efforts of big business and unions.

Let me lay It out straight for you cock-eyed little spergs; yeah, I voted for Hillary Clinton, and no, I don’t regret it. I voted for Hillary because I didn’t want a narcissistic, sociopathic, glorified clementine leading our country, and you people fucked it all up. You people with your memes, and your “kek,” you’ve doomed us all. Hillary was the best chance this country had; she was educated, she was smart, hell, some nights and even sat alone and stared at her picture, thinking “goddamnit, she sure is pretty.” But now here we are, 2 minutes to midnight with North Korea, our country literally Russia 2.0, minorities being kicked out left and right purely because of the color of their skin, I won’t stand for It! The bigotry, the racism, It has to go. We live in the future, this isn’t the country I want my children living in anymore. I think I might immigrate to Canada, at least they have a leader that seems like he cares about human rights.

glorious copypasta

Nice Copypasta redditfag

>pic
ironically, it was rigged and she still lost

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

You are mistaken my friend. Perhaps you were not aware of the criminal background of Hillary Clinton. A little research should shed some light on her backdoor deals, and collusion with Russia of which tried to use misdirection. I'm sure that when you are a little older, you will understand things more clearly.

i'm a little confused by your post, but yes. I am 100% confident that given all the information the average american could access, Trump was objectively the better choice over Clinton.

I have been actively seeking to be proven wrong, and I'm pretty fucking pissed that I haven't yet. I hate being right and having to listen to retards bitch and make things worse for everyone.

>that pic with all that text
the left can't meme, they should be exterminated for this crime alone

They think they have to have verbal diarrhea to prove how smart they are. In reality, it makes them sound like a Nigerian newspaper.

I agree. Everyday I come in here and see the lefts arguments and counter arguments, to see that they indeed have no idea of the basics of an economy and that they would rather see this country be in shackles to big business and a corrupt government. Just their neglect of realizing the irony of Antifa actually being fascist, gives me hope.

kek, reading that is indeed a challenge

Checked.
I went there for business once and picked up a newspaper because I didn't think anyone at home would believe it. That was well written for their standards.

i worked in offshore (dive support vessel) there for two years, radio communication is also quite interesting

I used radio over there too. Very entertaining. I got drunk and sperged out about Wilders at a hotel there. Was that you?

lol, no

That was one uncomfortable Dutch guy lol.

he shouldn't bitch though, nigeria is shit obviously, but the pay is good and that's why he was there, unless he was some development aid worker in which case he wouldn't dare complaining

No we were both there working in oil & gas staying at a very nice hotel on Victoria Island. I think he was just shocked because I was drunk as hell on Harp beer and showing my Sup Forums power level.

i have to get some shut eye, is 4.30 in the morning here, nice talking to you friend, would be fun have a beer one day

stay safe in the shit holes of the world

You too brother. Nice talking to you as well! May your job keep you somewhere relatively safe, like the North Sea :)