and nazis collapsed 70+ years ago you retarded faggot

okay?

>calling america a piece of shit.
no sir america isnt shit. people here make it shit

>The evil empire of the world will collapse in your lifetime

Feels good.

Demographics is destiny

show ur flag dirty mexican

soo did you get your green card already?

>when le 56% country is more powerful than your irrelevant backwater shithole will ever be
wew lad

we're only powerful because we fucked over europe and invited all of the rich kikes into our country

mother nature is a bitch

Nah, probably it's not going to happen.

I'm 50 years old...semi-retired and wealthy enough to travel to 40 countries over the past 10 years...
I'm here to tell you America is in much much better shape than virtually all other countries and offers way way more opportunities than any other country and will do so for the distant future
Go spend some time in other places and you'll realize this really quick too

Not for long amerimutt, not for long. Send my salutations to Chang while you still think you will be top dog for another 20 years.

not today hans

We're taking you all with us when we go, you realize, yes?

wat

needs more mini gun

You'll try.

Terrible backstop discipline.

>Not for long amerimutt, not for long.
oh, is that what your crystal ball said?

I mean if we collapse suddenly, the whole world crashes and burns from the shockwave.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nope, it's what your demographics and debt say.

god bless the midwest

Remember this is a psy-op attempt by DA JOOS

why is texas so blue? i thought texas was white as fuck and niggers stayed out in fear?

>ancap who doesn't even know what debt as percent of gdp means
lol and you think chinks will take us over? you are a complete tard kek.

>Europe is white.....
youtu.be/9lAVC0VHRYg

Whats the role of the whore of Babylon, power will go back to rome.

what fantasy world do you live in pal?

Try it out, really helps me shitpost more tbqfwymc (to be quite frank with you mon cheri).

You can't keep pulling resources from other countries with your worthless fiat and debt forever. You will either stop pulling those resources and take a big hit in your power projecting capacity (end of empire) and standard of living or make a big war to take everyones shit (wont happen). And all that is with an increasingly useless population of welfare dependants and low iq non whites. So, good luck. The odds are agaisnt you.

>makes economic projections without numbers or citations
yeah sounds legit dude xDDDD do you teach social sciences too?

Nah we will prolly have a hard right white dictator before there is any collapse

L E' 1 0 0 % D U N G E O N J E W
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=xWMxOExwA38

america passed the point of no return with manifest destiny and the mexican american war, then spanish/phillipine war and 20th century superpower status was the final nail. got too big too fast prove me wrong

>tfw the secret service and your local police rape the shit out of you

Oh yeah, let me make an academic paper just for you sweety. If you want an specific data i can provide it, other than that i guess you don't really have any rebutal for what i said.

You do have a salvation, if you discover how to make fusion energy or very very cheap renewables you have a chance. That doesnt resolve the useless population that only drag you down problem tho. Still, China could use those more efficiently, destroy you on trade and overtake you anyways.

>DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD
based OP

>i can make an academic paper xDDDD
full retard engage. here's a pro-tip: china falls apart and balkanizes every 100 years. go read a fucking history book.

90s culture and too many spaggeti westerns it seems?

>full retard engage. here's a pro-tip: china falls apart and balkanizes every 100 years.

Here's a pro-tip. Empires last 250 years. Go read a fucking history book as you say.

Nothing is written in stone, but i guess both China and the USA will have a lot of fun dealing with pic related. Lets see who will come out on top.

What country are you from?

Whay do you want to see this country collapse? Why are you so blackpilled?

This

Try to maintain America with Iq of 85
You will become Brazil in your lifetime

What's the infant population in all them red states compared to the blue states.
You have gone from 90%white in 1950s to what now? And look at the people you have to count as white.
Pic related