(FLASHBACK) TuckFrump: Teaming Up to Tell Off Trump!

Here's the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog

I don't know about you Sup Forums, but I find this video to be courageous and really enlightening social commentary on the bloviating buffoon who had been illegitimately installed into the White House.

I think its really encouraging how they managed to get a representative of pretty much EVERY oppressed group to stand up strong and really dish it out to Drumpf.

What do you think? Let's get a discussion going, come on, don't be shy.

P.S. Digits will mean that Drumpf will personally issue a formal apology to each and every wronged person in the Tuck Frump video I've linked here. Said formal apologies will be issued as public YouTube videos spoken by him, in a format similar to Drumpf's weekly "addresses".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MfrRzW-Yqog?t=1m22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/MfrRzW-Yqog?t=1m22s

what '''''accent''''' is that

I'm really anxious to get into some quality discussion here.

Come on Sup Forums, don't let me down.

fat bitches and muslims and children can't band together to defeat the huwhite man. sage, srsly.

not a single person has been able to articulate precisely how POTUS Trump has personally done them wrong.

it's either their perception of him, his opinions (which everyone has), or his rather crass attitude and carriage (which is crass, not harmful).

there aren't any death squads. people aren't being executed in the streets in some pogrom to eliminate whatever minority group.

there aren't any new laws that oppress anyone significantly.

the only people committing horrific violent acts, destroying property, threatening others with death and violence is people "protesting trump".

tell me next time you get denied a home loan or lose a job because of "trump" directly doing something.

is he indirectly doing something? is he issuing orders to banks and realtors to impoverish and redline blacks or gays?

Does it matter what her accent is? Really?

We should be having a stimulating intellectual conversation about the video, especially now considering that Drumpf himself will be

..will be responding to each and every grievance in the video I linked originally.

>not a single person has been able to articulate precisely how POTUS Trump has personally done them wrong.

Allow me to speak on behalf of the aggrieved.

(1:24) "[i]You pull that sexist shit with me, and you're going to need some stitches![/i]" - Drumpf said something sexist to someone and this lady was put into a state of fear because of it. And why shouldn't she? Can you really ascertain that Drumpf [i]wouldn't[/i] say some sexist shit to her, as there is proven evidence of him exhibiting this behavior?

(2:09) "Is there anything that comes out of your fat fucking mouth that isn't a fat fucking gaffe?" - He does make a fair point, even if there isn't evidence that he himself had been aggrieved by Drumpf. Its important to have a leader who will not make a gaffe, not to mention a quite large gaffe.

>it's either their perception of him, his opinions (which everyone has), or his rather crass attitude and carriage (which is crass, not harmful).

Did you not see what he said to Kim Jong-Un tonight? This is the behavior of a madman who will get us involved in nuclear war. Calling him short and fat? This is a provocation.

>there aren't any death squads. people aren't being executed in the streets in some pogrom to eliminate whatever minority group.

How do you know that?

>there aren't any new laws that oppress anyone significantly.

Did you or did you not see the travel ban?

>the only people committing horrific violent acts, destroying property, threatening others with death and violence is people "protesting trump".

Source?

>tell me next time you get denied a home loan or lose a job because of "trump" directly doing something.

I'm not worried about the economy, that'll be what it'll be. I am more concerned with civil rights.

>is he indirectly doing something? is he issuing orders to banks and realtors to impoverish and redline blacks or gays?

Probably. Why else would there be so many minorities upset with him like in this video?

>he says terrible things
okay, but what has he done?
>he called the leader of a nation that has been threatening violence and war with the threat of artillery and nuclear weapons for decades a short fat idiot
DPRK has been threatening to obliterate japan and ROK for decades, and have the tenuous backing of China insofar as to keep them from chimping out and doing something rash. it's been over 50 years of this hostage crises, and as a loud and crass man, he and everyone else in the world is fucking sick of the DPRK's constant threats. the war that'll come out of this is DPRK ceasing to exist.
>he wants people coming from countries with histories of extremism to be more closely scrutinized.
did you even EO? it's not a ban, it's additional scrutiny because an awful lot of extremists are trying to get into the US through these channels. he didn't go far enough and lump in Saudis as well.
>google "antifa violence"
start going down the links. i'm not going to paste hundreds of entries.
>i'm more concerned with civil rights
and what has been done to curtail civil rights other than the left attempting to disarm the public? if anything, you would figure oppressed groups would be pretty fucking eager to ensure they have access to arms for personal protection.

how about the impediment to free speech where people who aren't in lock step with the left get threatened and attacked, demonized and dehumanized because they committed the sin of wrongthink?

is it okay for people on the left to encourage theft and sexual assault on people on the right because "everything is political"?
>he's probably doing something
probably doing something is not evidence he is doing something (directly or indirectly). and the tiny number of people in a video is worthless. plurality does not dictate legitimacy. if it did, an awful lot of civil rights wouldn't exist since they were against the plurality for the majority of history.

Gas

OY VEY

This was it. The video that singlehandedly began my journey from bloviating, medicated leftard to right wing deathsquad. The way this video made me feel.... there was no going back.

I just want to beat them to death with my bare fucking hands

>physical contact with such vile and repulsive people

Is that thing dead from the beetus yet?

MFW it was a ploy for it go viral. It came and went so fast it never took off. These mudshits never got to do the rounds on network TV to their career never happened.

MFW they're working 2 jobs in the barrio now

Why have they chosen such ugly pieces of lard to speak up? This is repulsive as fuck. Whatever their cause.....eww...

Fat people shouldnt be allowed to vote.Obvious shit tier life decisions are obvious.I don't want to be affected by low impulse shilltards

>fat people: 2nd class

>the black AIDS robot

twitch memes?

These 2014-2016 era videos should ALL BE ARCHIVED. The full collection of them will be important to use in a few years to illustrate the insanity. It will disappear from the collective memory VERY QUICKLY, believe me, and the media accounts that host these vids will be deleted and the people who've realized they look like idiots will remove their comments and revisionism will trick them into pretending none of it was as crazy. In the meantime, it's so ubiquitous now that many will forget to make a copy. MAKE LOCAL COPIES and archive all of this SJW insanity. The worse, the better. We need to keep a record. In five years it will astound you how valuable this is. Astound.

dum dum

My fave is around 2 minutes when the fat chick does a crying routine about how mean it was he called people fat and then IMMEDIATELY after a guy refers to Trump as fat. It's not intentional, except maybe by a redpilled editor.

cocaine for cringe

I don't understand what you're saying.

Do they pay the fat one in hams?