BREAKING - Newly leaked papers indicate that Hillary is facing charges for plutonium exchange!

BREAKING - Newly leaked papers indicate that Hillary Clinton is facing charges for illegal plutonium exchange! Clinton Foundation implicated in money laundering charge!

"On Sunday 12 November, a FBI paper was leaked which indicated that Hillary and her foundation, plus Bill Clinton, were facing indictments for their illegal involvement in a 2013 plutonium exchange. Bob Mueller, the FBI Director who cleared the meeting, is also facing arrest for covering Hillary's crimes of illegally stealing plutonium. It is unclear yet how this will affect Russia investigation, of which Bob is overstepping his boundaries and disgracing his country, but most Americans do not care either way. While obnoxious liberals may be in uproar over these upcoming arrests, President Donald Trump and his supporters which make up majority of the country are pleased with the FBI's thorough and quick investigation into Hillary and Bill's crimes. He was quoted as PRIVATELY saying "I'm just glad the nightmare is over, now that Hillary is going to prison I can say I fulfilled one of my campaign promise", the illegal Russia investigation is likely to cease, and for good reason."

Nigger that's tomorrow

>money landering

>vats of plutonium

you mean like cups? because its a liquid? and not an incredibly dense porphyric metal?

get my hopes up with something believablr pl0x

Like the viles in a jurassic park

The "TOP SECRET" stamp is such a treat!

faggot, come back when your LARP isn't full-on retard. You gotta try harder if you're gonna troll this place, son. Again, pathetic.

Jumping Gigawatts!

you have to be completely retarded to believe this

>800 vats of plutonium
l.m.a.o. it takes a tremendous amount of time, money, and effort just to refine a marble-sized amount of plutonium

Fuck off larping shill.

U.S. Military has been harvesting plutonium for decades, that's why Hillary stole so much and sent to the Russia.

>Sunday Nov. 12
OMG, JOHN TITOR IS POSTING ON Sup Forums TONIGHT!

Riiiiighhhttt. You tards have been saying she would be indicted all week. Isn't happening .

hillary clinton herself stole 800 "vats" of plutonium
yeokay

Right? When did plutonium come in vats? OP is a faggot - its probably John McCain thinking he is funny.

This is what nigger level shilling looks like.

>On Sunday 12 November ... were facing indictments

>landering

Stopped reading there.

Honestly I really wish this was true
This post just screams troll or a really bad attempt at disinfo.

FBI is capable of misspellings too.

I am sorry OP, but you must expire, and it must be by your own hand. You are a shameful failure and a contemptible sack. Adieu.

fpbp, tbqh senpai

Hang her by the neck until coughing fit pants of shit.

money "landering?"
must be real.

Damn what a legitimate document!

Did she use ups next air saver?

kek this is most certainly a real document and not designed as an "elaborate" ruse to achieve a 'gotcha' moment huuuur

>We have filed indictments and can call this secret investigation a closed case.
No, asshole. Indictments would be just the beginning. Take your shitty LARP and fuck off.

singles prove OP is full of shit

Filed indictments, you say? Even if they're sealed then, you can link to those docket numbers.

Post them or fuck off, shill. Sage.

800 vats of plutonium COMPED

$18 billion wasn’t for the Nov 4 psyche out, it was to launch an online tsunami to end pol. Fuck these posts.

Jesus Christ John, this is terrible. Go the fuck to bed, your mother is getting pissed.

Military Tribunals work a little different feller. Aint no kangaroo court handling this.... Military handles treason when the ABCs are compromised

Except OP's shitty fake is stamped FBI/DOJ, feller.