Chapter 47: mega.nz/#!wU9jyKiZ!YZJV4zCaFbEFDqzi0W7dyHXBJ-fIJMkpw69iJDDO4d4
Vol 11 in December supposedly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqKSv1F42A
youtube.com/watch?v=tFRaZs6ri7s
youtube.com/watch?v=OA4FAiMaK4g
harem-king-regulus.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know I'm in the minority here, but I think Rem is cute.

How could you even hold such a disgusting opinion?

What kind of death you want senpai?

Every thread until she wakes up.

We Batman and Dark Souls now.
Some tracks sound pretty similar
youtube.com/watch?v=vLqKSv1F42A
youtube.com/watch?v=tFRaZs6ri7s

>Best tracks
>Not including this one

youtube.com/watch?v=OA4FAiMaK4g

I'm surprised at how good the complete song was.

>Subaru-kun, Rem truly loves you!

Daphne seems to be extremely freaking dangerous from her attitude.

She's not actively doing it out of ill will, but she basically has a "don't really care" attitude about the shit she does and whe she does it makes some dangerous shit. Not to mention driving people insane with hunger just by looking at then, and we don't even know if she kept herself restrained in the past.

Yeah, she tries to prove a point by making Subaru eat his own fingers when nobody would reach such a level of starvation without dying in first place.

That part was kind of dumb.

Someone should redraw this but for Garf and replace Emilia with Sanctuary.

I don't think it's actually starving someone, it's probably more like making then feel like they are.

Rem won't give up. Look Subaru-kun!

Makes you wonder where she was 400 years ago.

She must have been running around somewhere.

for new songs, 2,3,17,21 are top tier

Is Echidna the most reasonable witch?

No, Minerva of Wrath is. Echidna is 2nd.

Who will it be Sup Forums?

Yes

Hard choice

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're a funny man

Well I mean

>Dark Lord
>Happy couple

I really is.

Probably eating other people

I do wonder what Satella thinks of Emilia and Rem.

>>Ram and Subaru's daughterus set those two up for a big date
>Oh I need this. I need this bad.
Well, I'm sure that Petra and the villagers will have a lot of gratitude to direct back to its proper recipient.
I think a shopping trip could be pretty nice, as they all try to find clothes that suit her and give her advice because she's not used to actually wearing different outfits.
Best option is if they take it through multiple phases. If people remember her, or even if they don't, I think Subaru would want to show her off to everyone before taking it somewhere more private.

Now, I need more pictures of Rem in dresses that aren't maid uniforms or wedding dresses.

Stelly obviously.

Well in terms of who is the most amicable to the average person it would be Minerva. Since she genuinely cares about people and making the world better (even if her presence makes it worse).

In terms of reason it would probably be Echidna. But that's from the perspective of pure logic, she won't go along with things because of some sense of moral obligation, but neither will she do things out of malicious intent. She will withhold information, or even outright lie, but usually that's because she thinks those are reasonable means to reach the conclusion she wants.

Crybabies do need to stay together

I pick the third option.

>In terms of reason it would probably be Echidna. But that's from the perspective of pure logic, she won't go along with things because of some sense of moral obligation, but neither will she do things out of malicious intent. She will withhold information, or even outright lie, but usually that's because she thinks those are reasonable means to reach the conclusion she wants.
A fucking psychopath then. That isn't reasonable at all.

She is Emilia and Rem.

>All these people wanting dark lord despair end
Subaru and Rem suffered enough already, do you want more. They need some light and fluffyness. Kissu when?

She would be surprisingly versatile in a number of outfits

I too, want to be experimented on. Then promptly thrown away like a piece of garbage.

>In terms of reason it would probably be Echidna. But that's from the perspective of pure logic, she won't go along with things because of some sense of moral obligation, but neither will she do things out of malicious intent.
Sounds a lot like Crusch, doesn't it?

I'm actually surprised I haven't seen a picture of Subaru in his Arc 6 outfit kissing his Sleeping Beauty awake.

Fucking beautiful

Doujin where Subaru fucks Echidna in that uniform in front of the clown when?

How is that not reasonable? Just because she isn't empathetic doesn't mean she isn't reasonable. She's the most likely to see things in terms of pure potential gains vs losses. In other words if you're going to go to any of the witches she is the most sane and least likely to overly fuck you horribly over out of the lot (aside from Minerva).

Just because she is the manipulative sort (and not one out of malice), doesn't change that fact; not to mention psychopaths aren't inherently evil people (hence why "psychopath", and "psychotic" are two different terms).

Let me put it this way. Would you rather deal with Echidna who doesn't really give a shit whatever emotional troubles you might be dealing with, or people who will either kill you on a whim (Pride, and maybe Sloth), eat you or make you eat yourself (Gluttony), or make you so captivated with them that you wouldn't notice if you were stabbed or being burned alive (Lust)? Envy obviously needs not be mentioned.

Not through my asshole that's for sure

Every sin is considered insane and flawed. They are sins. They are not meant to be beneficial and act as imperfection regardless of intent. Even the bishops are like that. They don't expect you to understand them nor will you be able to. You get an embodiment of sin and here's what you get: witches and bishops with their sins in the most fitting form to their liking.

>Rem's hero always arrives late

Melted muh heart

That comic is pretty old, so if you haven't seen that one I have an excuse to post this one now.

Imagine if Subaru's authority of greed manifests in reversing the flow of time of an object with a kiss.

So you get this great scene with Subaru reversing Rem's time just enough and her waking up.

Then there's an entire battalion of transformed human-sized fly monsters from Daphne in arc 5 he has to kiss after that.

Now that's an exaggeration if I ever heard one. While Echidna is the "for science" type she isn't completely devoid of emotions. She is genuinely fond of Subaru regardless of her interest in his RBD ability.

While she has done some, not quite kind things (the Beatrice situation was pretty messed up, but you can arguably say it turned out okay), she is still pretty far from being the worst character around.

And hell, at least she has enough sense about her to dislike the clown. Which is always a plus in my books.

A bit, but Crusch, while very logical, did base a lot of things on emotional outlooks too. Well "emotional" may not be the word, but basically she relied on human concepts to measure whether or not she thought it was worth her time. Which would be the difference between her and Echidna since, as a Witch, the latter would likely not give a shit for anything without real value to her or her interests.

>He has to kiss people to cure them
>He now has to kiss Julius and Anastasia

What a gigolo

>She is genuinely fond of Subaru
Doesn't it turn out in later chapters that she was merely pretending so Subaru would accept her contract? Subaru gets fucking pissed after that, too.

>Subaru: “I like long skirts better than short ones. When it takes longer to strip them off you can work your imagination more.”
>Echidna: “Aha. Then, to meet to your expectations for stripping, I see I'll put on a long skirt next time.”

He had his chance, multiple times too, and fucked it up.

Truly Echidnafags are the most delusional of all waifufags.

To be honest the only witch Subaru doesn't hate is probably Minerva, she's the only one with good and genuine intentions. Her only problem is that she can only see what happens in front of her and that her help was causing people somewhere else to get hurt..

So how do her powers work again?

No, some of her actions prior to that point were with the intent to manipulate him into the contract (he realizes this when she proposes it). But even after he rejects her proposal (mainly because Satella told him to value his life), she is still pretty amicable to him.

Basically, while a good deal of their interactions in these recent chapters may have been carefully crafted by her, she is still "human" enough that some are still genuine. I'd say the one where she smiled in reaction to his comments about guts was one of the few that were real for example.

Oh lord

Not delusional. Just intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor.

Plus Ferrisfags are a thing still.

You know what would very fucking romantic? Subaru being able to use Regulus' Stillness of Time by supporting himself with a willing and Oni-horn powered Rem heart and the power of Small King.
Like, he notifies her they'll need to use Stillness of Time so she goes Demon beforehand and then he uses it with her heart willingly given. And thanks to her transformation she just ends up winded down.

She can heal people perfectly, but the mana load is so heavy that it saps from the od of the world, throws things in disarray and causes natural disasters elsewhere.

That smile would melt permafrost.

I'm sure while that guy legitimately likes Ferris, he probably does it to get reactions because some kiddies get so easily agitated whenever he posts.

I think you misspelled Ferrisfags there user.

I think it's basically a "power with a cost" sort of thing. She can heal anything with her fists, but doing so creates a calamity of some type somewhere else in the world. Basically ensuring her work will never end.

oh god that smile hnnnnghh

>From Daphne

You mean Capella the bishop of lust.

Everytime.

>Original Sound Truck
kek

Kind of smile you want to protect right?

does echidna has some issues with calling Subaru "onii chan" ?

Her punches heal people. Don't underestimate it though, her healing is instantaneous and extremely powerful (missing limbs are healed in seconds) but it is extremely costly. It doesn't take her mana, but the mana of the world. This causes a calamity to occur somewhere else.

you had one fucking job Subaru.. fuck

There are many smiles I want to protect

One Punch Minerva

It wasn't a promise or contract.

It was a fucking wedding vow. Goddammit Subaru.

>It ends in Roswaal fucking Subaru to cancel out the NTR.
>Echidna just watches and comments on how fascinating it is.

My understanding from Subaru using the authority of greed with a destroyed gate is that authorities don't use mana, so I don't know if Rem sucking in lots of mana from the environment would help.

As amusing as it would be to see Subaru going A Certain Scientific Accelerator on everything.

this

Which track do you enjoy the most?

I too, want to see Ram smile like Rem someday.

But user, he fully intended to marry her. Rem is the one who said no.

Because she knows she'll have the best ending regardless.

for the new songs.. track 2, track 3, track 17, track 21

Gluttony is working for Emilia.

Who represents the greatest threat to her taking the throne? Crusch. She got eaten.

Who represents the greatest threat to Subaru's heart? Rem. She got eaten.

Hoshi no Negai

It does a number on the heart.

Err, right.

DELET THIS. Also, we all know best daughteru Petra would take one for the team and rape Roswaal first to prevent that from happening.

Which episode was that played on?

I don't think Authorities take mana, or at least I don't think they use it the normal way. Little King doesn't seem to do any harm to the waifus either. But yeah, Rem is probably going to be the one who holds his heart and keeps it safe.

Zetsubou to Shokuza or Ai to Urushi Kuro no Rinbu Kyoku

Why is Echidna lewder than Lust

So tranquil, so happy, so full of sorrow. So full of emotion.

Episode 11

Regulus's authority does not hurt his wives

Totally agree.

harem-king-regulus.tumblr.com/
Now I know people will be mad, but I genuinely laughed at this

Track 1, 15, 16, 17 is comfy as fuck

Track 7 - Majo no Yobigoe

The whole fucking narrative is working for Emilia.

For a show obsessed with suffering, she has easily suffered the least despite being a primary character. In the instances where she has died, it was incidental and quick. She never sacrificed herself or suffered like Rem had. She also didn't even DO anything to obtain any of the significance the story places on her.
>Subaru likes her because reasons (First girl he saw)
>King candidate because... Same reason as Felt probably. Because reasons
>Almost never around for important shit, things just resolve themselves with minimal input or effort on her part. "I'm not too sure what's going on"
>Her reasons for wanting to be King just suck, it's like a generic 13 year old's response for wanting to be President. "I just want everyone to be equal"

Her personality just sucks too. There's absolutely nothing risky about her at all. She's clearly designed to have the "lowest-common-denominator" appeal and because of that nothing she does is interesting or engaging. She's either being totally nice or passively dismissive. You fucking know whenever she talks she won't be saying anything interesting.

She's just the worst kind of fucking character. The one we're SUPPOSED to love because we're never given a reason to hate her on top of having much screen-time. But because she never fucking does anything you just hate her existence and the effect her existence has on the show.

She's also 99% likely to win, because fuck all of us it had been ordained from the beginning and why would she need to do anything other than being the first girl Subaru met to warrant winning? If fucking hate "main girl" characters.

post ost download link

You guys should know the silver hair isn't the real Echidna.

It's a fake image she uses based on Subaru's love for white long haired girls.

Though it seems like his dick prefers short blue hair.

no

HuuUUUAAAHuuUUUEEEE

Is it fuckable though? The answer is yes. Yes it is.

do it faggot