He’s literally a fucking child

He’s literally a fucking child.

As much as I hate Hillary, she was far more qualified to lead than this piece of shit.

>i try so hard to be his friend
the fucking president ladies and gentlemen

It was a really strange tweet.

I have to agree at this point. At least with Obama, I never felt ashamed of who was leading the country every day.

Isn't he basically let you build an army now, and not some piss ant "Defense Force"

He's an entertainer. He was never supposed to do actual politics. We wanted him to win, because he's funny.

Lol pol is where butthurt Hillary supporters go to vent.

Fuck Off Shills.

Its a brilliant Psychological move

t. neocohens

The normies love it

No. He's the world's first troll president. If he shocks opponents, they don't know how to react to him!!!

>literally

日本人じゃねぇ、このクソボケ野郎。

Who fucked you as a child? Get over it kid

Hahahaha. Amazing tweet. Looked it up to see if legit or not. Based president.

That's not what literally means dumb fuck.

/thread

absolutely this, just wish he'd act more presidential.

This is it. This is the first time I've felt proud to be American since the 90s.

Thank you Mr. President

>it was really a strange tweet

Reddit, it was sarcasm. He doesn't care about Kim Jung calling him old. The only thing strange here is your unironic affiliation with the deadliest ideology of the twentieth century.

He’s a psychopath, those guys are weird and not very human. But he’s a thousand times better than Hillary

LOL

Question: Why would you be "ashamed" of someone you did not vote for, doing things that do not represent you? Why do you give a shit what the world thinks?

Answer: Because you're a pathetic faggot.

Former bloopleblop supporter here, not gonna lie, it's been fun watching ol doodoo brain fluff the snarf, but seriously we can't let chuff n snuff get his googlies on the puddin

I don't see an issue with the tweet.
>also japfag complaining about American leader.

K keep us updated

This is why I wish Sup Forums was libertarian again.

That 18b from Soros is just shitting up the place.

Libtards everywhere losing their shit.

He's the greatest

Obviously too young to remember bush.

jap man i lke you

He's saying what we're all thinking.

He should also say that NK is a huge shithole and a joke to real countries.

More....

You're free to kill yourself

>President makes Sarcasm laced jab at Kim Jong-fag
>Libs try to pretend it's childish while they laugh at the exact same shit on all their late night shows.
Yup shill thread

>uses “literally” calling a 60+ year old man a child
>doesn’t know what literally means
I have a hypothesis that Trump’s trolling is slowly making libtards dumber. Either that or i just was too optimistic about their IQs before

Japs are assblasted because they're the ones who'll get BTFO

and 1 more....

I love that I can never predict if screencaps I see of his tweets are fake or real.

Oh.

Disregarding the fact that you are replying to a shill, modern day Americans don't realize that the entire purpose of America was to be less like the rest of the world, and more like herself. The modern day faggot (see ) would like to make us more like the rest of the world. The government totalitarian, and the people penniless/swamped in debt.

I said he's not fuckin' Japanese you stupid faggot, learn to read Japanese retard. Or get the fuck out of the god damn topic you piece of fuckin' shit.

>A child is defending japan
>implying hes not gas lighting Abe into a full on neofacist jap

The things you can still implicate for shitty shilling.

Nice samefagging

If he is an American citizen, even if he didn’t vote for Trump, Trump is his representative. That is how a representative republic works. Or do you forget all the arguments against the retard #notmypresident shills?

here, i thought it was genuinely funny you cock goblin

NAWT YOR HAWG BAWX

are you shitting me, trump twitter shitposting is the whole reason i was hoping americans would elect him

How do I delete a post? I'm not a newfag, I just haven't been around these parts in a while. xD

FUCK you, faggot. Hillary is at best evil and at worst the fucking antikek, she's a cunt and should die soon due to some 70-something-old-person-disease I love how Sup Forums is virtually all conservative. Y'all thought your Arab spring was cool, wait till we have ours, cuck.

>It was a really strange tweet.
yfw Trump has worked out a "peace" deal with Norks

I like a president that feels, talks, and sounds like a human being and not just a 'robot' chosen by a bunch of politicians that is forced to follow specific guidelines, customs and norms to be considered a president.

Trump feels like an American president. He's already made his mark on history and those who hate him only fuel it. Who do you think will be teaching of trumps atrocities in 50-100 years? Liberal teachers

>literally a fucking child
Sounds degenerate as fuck. What is wrong with you you filthy nip?

Yeah.

>> THIS
>>> THIS
>>>> THIS

Am I supposed to feel something?

1. Leave house and go to Walmart
2. Buy shotgun
3. Buy ammo for shotgun
4. Load shotgun with ammo
5. Put stock of shotgun on floor and angle the barrel into your mouth
6. Using your big toe, press down on the trigger

>liberals are actually defending a dictator's body image and weight

Results are what matters in the end, not the words that are said.

feel old yet?

I love that liberals hate Trump. It means we're doing things right. Now if they would just throw themselves into a lake of boiling lead, but that's probably hoping for too much.

t. english teacher

Communists don't feel anything, so no.

Can confirm

shame, but you ARE a communist.

He got the bantz!

>qualified
But impotent without a big set of nuts to just do whatever the fuck you want to because you can. I think the best part about this timeline is not having to hear all the dull preaching from the left about all the progress we've made electing a mulatto and then a woman in the other timeline. How we're inevitably progressing towards perfect peace and all that suicidal horseshit. Hillary was a globalist shill and would have embraced and expanded social leftism and SJWism as she did the bidding of her donators. It would have just amplified more and we would have been in a much different spot, strategically. Trump's win showed people there's another way, although it's true plenty were easy for the left's elite to keep in the fold. Fuck the left.

They’re laying it in on thick with this one. Must think there’s stock in this tweet for them. I think he’s brilliant and that tweet epic.

Communists aren't actually real humans so I'd imagine you wouldn't feel anything because you are fundamentally broken and a waste of oxygen on this earth.

Delete system 32 on your computer will work

> she was far more qualified
she was more over the age of 35 and a citizen?
can we get a snopes fact check link for this?

>liberals are actually empathizing with a brutal dictator

ftfy

lmao commies buttblasted about their dear leader getting rekt

His supporters are too. It makes sense.

His son-in-law and senior advisor is a Mossad plant, he is doing Israel's bidding. It is an embarrassment to watch this happen.

Trolling on twitter works in an election with the shallow af american media having a hissy fit every time he does it. Not so much when dealing with world leaders, kek.

This may be his finest moment. Holy fuck this is amazing.

t. suburban or rural retard

You probably belong in the pile.

you guys have no sense of humor.

T-this is b8 right g-guys?
There's no way someone could be this stoopid r-right?

Oy Vey Trump is our puppet goyim we promise.

>far more qualified

The only qualification is winning the election. So no. Now get back in your corner or we'll nuke you again.

I love this man!

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious to watch him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.

No ones fucking perfect cunt, get over it.

His daughter married a kike and literally had her offspring circumcised by a mohel. Trump is cucked by kikes.

Looks like a failed bait. Was probably hoping nobody would notice until the 100th post or someshit.

>be kim jong-un's friend
>maybe someday

what

I bet the late night shows make the same joke and the insects will laugh because the humor comes from an approved source.

>Communists don't feel anything, so no.
Thats not real communism.

Keep in mind any time it fails, it is not communism. Its part of the joke.

It was about as strange as when he tweeted "I'll keep drinking that garbage" in regards to some soda.

Lol samefagging hard. Must be new to the operation... Ask another one of your shill crew how it's done here.

With cuck followers of Hillary claiming she'd be well qualified for anything other than a funeral, it shows how truly dead the (D) party is and liberals in general.

I can't find it on my computer...

Don't be mad, be glad. This is hilarious and short fat chinky chong deserves it

commit seppuku please
part of me knows this is a shitpost but i cant help it

>she was far more qualified to lead than this piece of shit.
We live in a democracy not a fascist dictatorship. We are not "lead" by the president.

>lefties

what ever happened to "speak softly but carry a big stick"? The menacing nature of American power is that, traditionally, it didn't have to be explicitly mentioned for people to understand that America could flex whenever and wherever it chose.

Now we have this faggot in chief with his old man "wit" using technology he doesn't understand to personally insult the leader of an obscure nation.

This style of "diplomacy" directly appeals to the braindead opiate-overdosing demographic that put him in office. It also weakens America. On the bright side, it sets us up for a smooth exit on the global stage and paves the way for America to become an isolationist entity which i fully support.

Literally fat shames, without fat shaming. This timeline!