Will he ever shut the fuck up?

He claims to be a "tribalist" but uploads a video almost every other day trashing anything he doesn't like or agree with. He reminds me of the stereotypical baby boomer that tells kids skateboarding and vidya are shit just because he's not into it. Why is he a hypocritical dickhead?

No idea who that is, really don't even want to know, but here's some food for thought;

The more ignorant you are, the more likely you are to start a stupid youtube channel or a blog or some trash because you think your opinion is actually informed or important to others.

If you are truly intelligent, you probably set your sights a lot higher than being just another youtube channel in an ocean of youtube channels.

Furthermore people will controversial or uninformed opinions are more likely to succeed on youtube. This is because their comments sections will be more active, and people are more likely to share their videos to say "wow look at this idiot guys".

If an opinion is intelligent stated, but agreeable, people are less likely to comment about it or feel the need to share it for people to ridicule. People get more invested in witchhunts because they get the more emotionally invested. When somebody says something you agree with you probably won't feel that much emotion. If somebody says something you don't agree with, you will get pissed off and have a hard time moving on.

This is just one of the many flaws in humans that has allowed the world of today to become reality.

fuck this retard, just ignore him

stay mad christard

Not even one desu, I'm against desert shit myself, but can't stand the guy. I don't mind off grid living or paganism but this guy rarely touches on those subjects. When asked about those topics he just goes "Go watch Survival Russia or watch muh wife's videos". Varg is not informative or productive at all.

His "followers" mostly consist of misguided kids, I'm going to assume like yourself, who have no real guidance. They leech onto anything he says without question.

kek. kys newfaggot

Kek. Caught you vargbot

Good job arguing. You really convinced other people to agree with you and didn’t make us hate varg posters even more.

STOP WORSHIPING A JEW AND BOWING TO GAY BOY RAPERS AND PAYING PIZZA TITHE

They remind me a lot of the Manson worshippers back in middle school

yeah sure bro

Varg seems to have the right idea

You knew mason worshipers in m-middel school??
larp

>tells kids skateboarding and vidya are shit just because he's not into it.

holy fuck i love varg, but this explains him perfectly. he needs to just focus on what he likes and needs to stop shitting on everything.

I didn't the actual "Manson family" you fucking idiots

Does he still hate people with brown hair?

I'm starting to think he's controlled opposition. He literally just wants us to go die in the woods.

He wants to be a martyr without actually doing anything.

He gets the opportunities and he turns into a whiny bitch. "Help me Jew government. These police busted in our house and made me look like a beta! :( "

P.S. " Please buy my rpg on amazon, fellow survivalist"

kek mfw

Still, manson and varg aren't in any way comparable

>implying

guna go ahead and check these my own self. fuck you juden.

He says they're "mixed with non European" or something along those lines

Yeah the numbers don't lie.

Everything he says is just so childish and unrealistic. The "brown hair/eyes = african" is the most notable example but hardly the worst. In general he talks a lit of shit but clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. He obviously never studied genetics or human evolution but declared himself an authority on the matter. Like all who advocate for primitivism, he seems to have the expectation that the people who keep their technology wouldn't just exterminate those who regressed. He likes to tell people what to do, but has done very little. He absolutely loves to shit on those who have done or tried to do anything, particularly the one who did the absolute most for us, Adolf himself. The only thing worse than Varg are his fans who parrot every word he says like gospel.

>switches IP and tries a new tactic

Gonna call me Shareblue next?

>projecting

The thing is he's basically an SJW but from oppositeland. He assumes that having passion for something is the same as having knowledge of it.

>1
>right after his bosshill gets btfo

Holy shit you vargtards are insufferable. You become so defensive when someone insults your messiah, yet never provide an argument.
More or less this. Guy has a fucking massive persecution complex. He over-identifies with the actual pagans of old so acts as if he was genocided by christians, then acts like he was oppressed by his government for his totally-not-arson and totally-not-murder. He went into prison a little edgelord asking for a real punishment then came out crying about how 'dehumanizing' it was because he was lonely in his hotel.

>OY YOU FUCKING VIRGIN CONSPITIRATDS!!!

the goy know all your tricks nathniel.

Make an argument already faggot. If anything you're shilling against Varg by making his followers look gay

not an argument sweety

The fucking pace of his videos kills me. Get to the fucking point. The one where he lived in Iraq during the 90's was interesting, but again the pace.

He fucking loves the sound of his voice. Let's all pitch in and send Varg a short length of hose so that he can huff his own farts privately

Literally ever Varg Vikernes video ever.

>Why are black bulls superiour to white cucks?
>LET'S FIND OUT
>generic cringy tribalistic pagan music starts playing
>"christians are sandniggers that brought their sandreligion into the hearts of MOTHER EVROPA(tm)"
>"pagans are superiour in everyway, but christians still beat us anyway"
>"thats not out fault though, but fuck them anyway. we're superiour because my blue eyes(tm) can see through the dark forests of EVROPA better than brown eyes (hehehe nigger-eyeds) can"
>"christcucks are garbage - they brought soo much destruction, rape and murder, but nevermind the fact that the truck im in was made by christians"
>goes on and on and on with the same shit examples and doublethink
>ends

I'm pagan myself yet i can't stand this D&C idiot.

>neopaganism
every neopagan guy ive ever seen has been a lowlife loser, with the exception of The Golden One.

Nice try varg

Varg is /ourguy/
No one triggers jews and shitskins more than him

Varg doesn't trigger anyone but Metalsucks.com

>Varg doesn't trigger anyone but Metalsucks.com
See

>Pointing out hypocrisy
>Triggered
I'm not crying about how he's "racist". I'm just saying that he is a literal WE WUZ-er and a hypocrite