Radicalized Leftist KILLING SPREE Plot Thwarted

Deranged leftist that hated Trump and planned a Las Vegas inspired killing spree, has been arrested after sending threats to Soka University.

youtu.be/m0KJFRL53KU
youtu.be/LHY6dEpVR8E
youtu.be/S9b2tjFwYBg
youtu.be/9JVXu9xQd7Q
youtu.be/Qw1RL1YC87A

His origin story: youtu.be/T4JkNZ8aEcw

ocregister.com/2017/11/06/man-who-had-attended-soka-and-threatened-killing-spree-in-youtube-videos-is-arrested-9-guns-found/

This guy is basically Sam Hyde if he wasn't LARPing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n1GOr7JUG7U
youtube.com/watch?v=B4HEchh0XD8
ocregister.com/2017/11/06/man-who-had-attended-soka-and-threatened-killing-spree-in-youtube-videos-is-arrested-9-guns-found/
youtube.com/watch?v=4AMsSpvmjLM
youtube.com/watch?v=aMUfO8SL47I
youtu.be/WH-UCxMij-c
youtu.be/gp1IAECXkg4
youtube.com/watch?v=LHY6dEpVR8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>buuuuuudy

Big if true.

This guy needs to be put on some FBI watchlist

The bitch-tit killer

His name was Robert Paulson?

Jesus, he's real life Le 56% Face.

>your body on soy

Memes become reality.

youtu.be/n1GOr7JUG7U

>Deranged leftist that hated Trump and planned a Las Vegas inspired killing spree, has been arrested after sending threats to Soka University.
Jesus Christ Pose anons, imagine being shot down by this leftist faggot while he sprays bullets into a crowd. Get a fucking gun and conceal carry FFS!

Looks pretty Jewy. We should burn him alive.

This peaks my interest. I was thinking that this shooting in Texas has a lot of similarities with the shooting in Vegas, in terms of radicalized lefty targeting traditional "Right-wing" crowds. It's like they're trying to push gun guntrol by gunning down gun-owners.
The story of the guy who stopped the fag in Texas is one of the greatest things I've ever heard.
youtube.com/watch?v=B4HEchh0XD8

>ocregister.com/2017/11/06/man-who-had-attended-soka-and-threatened-killing-spree-in-youtube-videos-is-arrested-9-guns-found/

no mention that he was anti-Trump. fag reporters hiding the truth

Those fucking soy tits

We need to forward the anti-Trump videos to /ourleaning/ media like Fox, Breitbart, Daily Caller, InfoWars and even Milo to prevent a cover up

What a queer.

been spamming this link on the liberal cesspool at Mediaite. If you want to see true mental illness read the comments section there. Some real losers post there.

What a piece of shit. I can't even watch more than 30 sec. of this sissy talk about his problems.

Is this like an any Kaufman thing? Because it's kind of funny.

heeeeeey buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudy.
i wana punch paulie shore

This crazy fucker isn't even that atypical for leftists

youtube.com/watch?v=4AMsSpvmjLM

He's a mentally ill jew from a long line of mentally ill jews. Trump was 100% correct when he said that society has a mental health problem, not a gun problem. Here he is crying about niggers calling him names.

god damn those bitch tits

i will never understand a mind of a mass shooter

why didn't he just work on himself?

>i will never understand a mind of a mass shooter
Welp, here you go. His channel is a goldmine.

youtube.com/watch?v=aMUfO8SL47I

Start with the origin story video, it was basically his dad that fucked him up and the mainstream media that radicalized him further.

his rant is so full of loserness

are all mass shooters this entitled?

99% of them could get gfs if they worked out and shaved their bad hair

>me and my transgender girlfriend pt 2

Really interesting interview, cheers user

>those bitch-tits
0/10 would not bang

t. psycko soyboy

Moobies.

bump

Literal SoyBoy saggy man tits, and puffy face.

He must have been with her...

He should've spent some time on /fit/ they could probably help him with some of his more serious problems.

What will we do about our SoyBoy problem?

I already used to check food labels for ingredients but now I'm paranoid about it with the rise of the soy meme. Almost everything in my house has soybean oil or soy lecithin in it.

>“Soka has a reputation for being so peaceful and tranquil and you read about mass shootings and you think that wouldn’t happen here,” she said. “So it’s scary to think that it almost happened here. It’s pretty mind-blowing.”

>The 16-year-old private university is based on the teachings of Buddhist teacher Tsunesaburo Makiguchi. The school promotes the three Buddhist principles: peace, human rights and the sanctity of life. About 450 students attend Soka’s Aliso Viejo campus, which has a mission to create global citizens.

He should have done it.

Read Elliott's manifesto, yes, they are all like that.

Elliott lifted weights pretty much once and gave up, he thought he deserved to win the lotto so he bought one ticket.

Typical delusions of grandeur.

Watch this one: youtu.be/WH-UCxMij-c

Serious Chris-Chan vibes

youtu.be/gp1IAECXkg4

this picture gonna come in handy for the next happenings. gonna photoshop sam's face in. gonna be AWESOME! he even has the sam sun glasses

kek post results

Holy fuck. Literally the 56% face.

looks like someone hit le 56% face guy with a brick made of bogpills

>peaks

this is sam hyde on fluoride

alright here first draft I whip up. I am a little rusty

>tits
>still has shipping cover on charging handle
what a fuckin kek

Wtf is wrong with the left?

Asymmetry is common. Your tit on your dominate hand will always be smaller than your tit on the opposite hand.

Google images of "Nude Female Archers."

>I take my sexuality out and examine it and it seems to be just fine.
What did he mean by this?

LOW T

Ha! Ok.
So, what is wrong with liberals?

its the left because of the offset placement of the heart
this is why women tend to have a larger left breast

Kek

>king (((david)))

He's a Jew though.

Looks like a Jew.

If you're a "male" with tits you should kill yourself.

kek pretty good so far

>So, what is wrong with liberals?
I think you answered your own question.

Yep, Youtube name is King David.

Can we get a thread dedicated to finding the next Randy Stair / Elliot Rodger? There must be thousands of these fags who have only a few subscribers.

Nice Satan trips

either that faggot took testosterone without estrogen inhibitors

probably about to get his gender reassignment

>eating fruit after this fruit laid his disgusting fecal AIDS tainted fingers all over them

what did he mean by this?

>Crowder
He is a puppet for the jew Shapiro and harbors a faggot as his producer.

ok that's enough!

I hope this sticks

He can;t keep getting away with it

So how do we know he's leftist?

His videos talking Trump and politics

>The 16-year-old private university is based on the teachings of Buddhist teacher Tsunesaburo Makiguchi. The school promotes the three Buddhist principles: peace, human rights and the sanctity of life. About 450 students attend Soka’s Aliso Viejo campus, which has a mission to create global citizens.

place sounds like a cult

>The Weeeezulll
lmfao

>Lifting weights is too hard
Fucking dumbasses, I swear. These people don't realize that working on your physical self to the best of your abilities reflects your inner self.
>Bitch tits reflect your inner bitch.

In the one video he says he doesn't want Trump calling his wife after he goes on a killing spree.
youtube.com/watch?v=LHY6dEpVR8E

Why won't these people just send aids infected needle bombs to bjork instead? I miss the 90s.

>I'm going on a killing spree, yeaaaaaah

So um, is he dead yet?

He has a few other videos about Trump too

I wanna know what he thinks of being self-employed

Sort yourself out!

nice job cunt

Not really a fan of the word "cringey," but DAMN. That visage is so unappealing that I might feel sorry for the guy, except he had to go and open his mouth.

Nice tits desu senpai

Wtf is le 56% face?

HE SAID IT

what a weird looking faggot, glad law enforcement was able to stop one of these for once

Lots of soy-derived ingredients hide under innocuous names like "textured vegetable protein," which is just soybeans with the oil removed.

Estrogenic face, though. Probably took estrogen directly.

most likely, i bet he is his own transgender gf

kek
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.