CIS IQ is basically the same as US

>CIS IQ is basically the same as US
>x10 much poorer

Why

LITERALLY HEEBS

Gommunism.

I like this post, but how do I upvote on 4 Chan?

Thanks in advance!

>Us
>average IQ above 90
I bet not if you don't count people over 50

Russia is fully capitalistic under pootin and it only makes it worse with every year.

When oil prices were extremely high until the 2008, it was not invested in anything productive and valuable (except luxury property for pootin's friends of course).

Russia doesn't make anything for export except oil / gas and military products.
Our budget is targeting military expenses more than educational, scientific or medical / social needs of Russian citizens.

Click on the arrow in the top right and hit report.
Then fill out all the reasons you liked it!

tfw we are inferior to the Chinese and Japanese. I never see anybody talking about this, surely this is important

>tfw we are inferior to the Chinese and Japanese. I never see anybody talking about this, surely this is important

No one talks about it because it's a common fact that Asians are smarter than westcucks.

Much appreciated, fellow earthling!

Can I 4 Chan gild that comment of yours?

Although this is correct, there are other factors contributing to why 90% of everything invented in the modern era has come from whites.

>Although this is correct, there are other factors contributing to why 90% of everything invented in the modern era has come from whites.

Sounds like populism.
Can you prove it?

I always thought it was pretty well accepted among people who study these things. There are a lot of science journals on it.

>Russia is fully capitalistic under pootin
And? The reason you got into this situation is because of communism
IQ is only the first stepping stone to having a successful state. Culture, history and a variety societal factors are extremely important.

>1400-1950

That doesn't really mean much.
Modern Japan, Korea and China are very different compared to their 100-200 years ago versions.
Biggest Asian companies are shaping its own way and doesn't really rely on modern Western inventions anymore, they are the ones inventing things now.

>1400-1950
Most of China's contributions come from way before the AD. Shit tier chart.

>56%

>oligarchy
>capitalist

Russia is at it has been for a thousand, years, a serfdom with people ratting each other out to gain advantage.

That journal was published in 2003 and if you'll notice it studies inventions up past 2000. You are free to look up other science journals on the subject that go into 2010 and further, you'll find the results the same.

No one argues China didn't have a major contribution in that time period but the journal is particularly focused on the modern age.

Russia and The Ukraine both score average 97. How come Russia is a clumsy success and The Ukraine is just clumsy?

>What are niggers?
>What are spics.?

US would be 105-ish if you just tested whites.

Russia encompasses half the planet. There is a lot to average.

This. Average IQ in the US is plummeting. Mud migration and mud population blooms hammered it. South-America tier soon.

What are you saying? That we focus on letting people in who seem like a net positive to the country instead of whatever rejects make it across the border so they can leech? You Anti-Semite!

germans only 2 point ahead of malta , total bulshit

and finish 3 point lower than italian no one believe this

Cuz west is constantly trying to fuck up Russia, that's why.

That website is BS. It's designed to draw retards into taking their fake IQ test. There are more reputable sites that offer real IQ tests.

Its not separated by race

agreed on both accounts.

Fuck your meme flag though

fuck, my bad. I thought that was the "pirate" flag.
Ignore me