MC of the last animu you watched is now Kotomine Kirei

What happens?

I buy all the BDs.

Kirei joins the Sakuragaoka light music club as their lead guitarist. Instead of tea and cakes, they spend their time eating mapo tofu. The viewers all masturbate to sweaty, teary-eyed Mio being forced to eat mapo tofu.

Kirei is now a young spoilt girl who can suddenly become super deformed at will and gets his brother to buy him everything.

>Keijo
I don't know man, it's gonna be really weird. He'll probably kick insane ass though.

Keijo featuring him and other characters voiced by Jouji Nakata (Nero, Araya, 4 hand samurai from Demonbane off the top of my head). I'd buy the BDs

rejoice

He makes women orgasm with religious-themed food.

He start piloting the fucking knightmare frame like a fucking... Ehh, Susaku clone and ends up defeating all Euro-Britania single handly and killing the fucking chink at the end of the second movie, leaving us with three movies of him raping southerlands and gloucester.

>Kirei on Ice

Same here.

>Oregairu OVA
I don't think Iroha would be able to appreciate the sublime taste of magma soup.

Yorokobe shounen

>Utawarerumono: Futari no Kirei
Kuon will kill him before the civil war is over.

fpbp

>Steins;Gate
Well, I guess Kirei makes a lot of people suffer then time leap and repeat everything while thinking on any new ways of torturing/killing people.

>Fate/UBW
What now? Would two Kirie cooperate, or will they fuck each other up?

>Nadia

I expect a lot more dead animals.

>Kiss him, not Kirei

what

>Girls und Panzer
1000% show improvement

Putting our boy Kirei in any show is guaranteed to improve it.

>FMP: The Second Raid
I don't know what a mecha anime with Kirei would be like, but I want it. Especially if the Lambda Driver is powered by suffering.

>Re:Zero

Kotomine gets stuck because he keeps making Pack destroy the world over and over

>Kotomine starts playing WIXOSS
Battoru wont be the same.

Kirie and Shiro switch places.

Kirei starts thinking of all the many ways he can kill the female jesus Medaka

>Drifters
I can't tell what side of the conflict he would be on, he isn't exactly a man of his clothes so I doubt he would join the black king. But on the other hand I doubt that the Drifters are what he is looking far

He forms a new side, starts sending in his own heroes. He was never one to play along with the plans of others.

>Barakamon
I guess he either murders the whole village, or the cuteness incarnate that is Naru makes him rethink his ways.

I think even Kira would snap Kotomine out of his personal evilness. I mean you could probably count on a single hand the number of people more insane and knows it as Kira.
That or he just dies because Kotomine has zero ways to counter either Bomb.

YOROKOBE SHIRI, I wonder how he would react to his daughter being in Keijo.

>Quality CODE
I guess the MC will be more chunni than ever?

What if I was watching Fate Zero? Does that mean Kirei fights Kirei?

F/SN Kirei fights F/Zero Kirei.

Kirei is punished by death or exile by the renmei after tricking all of the Haibane in the factory into trying to escape the walls.

>Shiro is a by-the-books ref
>Kotomine is basically the same but without the illusion of not being in the game

>Devil is a Part Timer!

I think once he figures out a source of magic, he's gonna go back to weaving havoc in Ente Isla after reorganising the Demon Army.

Which is more powerful?

>euphonium
Beyond orgasmic-tier anime.

>Arpeggio of Blue Steel movie
Can Kirei kill Klein Fields?

>Starship Girl Kotomine Kirei
I'm sold.

I don't remember last time I watched anime, let alone which one was it.