What did (((Marvel))) mean by this?

what did (((Marvel))) mean by this?

Uninspired show aiming for progressive points to oil the Marvel money making machine.

3rd from the right is a tranny right?

Minorities come from broken houses and often runaway.

How many of them are supposed to be white and aren't?

The two on the right don't look like they're posing for the same show as the others.

This shows going to suck
I just have this feeling that marvel
Will deviate from the source material
And make the Black kid less of a villain

>Death to white america
>Multiculturalism makes Jew dominance easier

>cape shit
There hasn't been anything of quality in the entire genre outside of the Dark Knight trilogy. And I'm not sure that counts.

One
It the Mexican chick next to the blond lesbian

What about the purple-haired one? She looks half-poo, or something, looking up the character in google images some of these look pretty white and some look mystery meat.

>comic: 4/6 white
>this: 2/6 white

How many genders in this pic?

I couldn't care less about the purple haired one in the comic book she's a
Nagging feminist hipster and the worst person in the group

>Runaways
Hopefully running away from our societies so they go create their own shitty Progressive Commie shithole somewhere else.

Could we not meme this? Just like #Blaxit or whatever.

Did they keep the dino?

When they started using these multi-ethnic casts -- that was when movies became shit. Most were always shit, but this is a guarantee that it will be dumb product for the masses.

The whole thing seems phoney and contrived before it starts -- you know it's not going to be realistic.

She's jewish I bet

>A series about humans having super powers is unrealistic.
Guys, we have to stop calling Leaf posters retarded. They're actually starting to fill their stereotype out of pure habit now.

It's a true tale based upon American whiteness

They want us to boycott it
They hate making money
They just want to taunt us

I don't care what you care about, I cared about a genuine answer to my question not your autistic shit.

Cheers.

hint
theres only 1 born female in this photo

It's gonna be an awful show. Not for any reason posted here, but because it's a young adult comic adaptation on a fucking hulu budget.
Don't even waste time worrying about it.

I think they're supposed to be these...

>Forgetting that Punisher,a show about dropping redpills and stopping corrupt officials, is coming out aswell
I thought Sup Forums would be super interested in something like that.