RageAfterStorm's smile

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealKraut/status/924714706966843392
twitter.com/RealKraut/status/928734787203985408
twitter.com/RealKraut/status/928734959740866560
youtube.com/watch?v=igNhVwf_Gz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For those who don't follow youtube drama, what are you talking about?

links or fuck off

Yeah he got BTFO hard and we consumed the other skeptic haha, now they're afraid to come after us.

Cuck and Low T's failure is complete. He has literally destroyed himself. He has gone into hiding knowing that he is a laughing stock and rightfully so. His fake accent and ludicrous attempt at schooling the Alt-Right have culminated in not only his own implosion but thankfully that of the Rational Skeptic™ as well. These pseudo intellectuals are the cancer of the internet.

Hopefully the next to fall with be the obese and pretentious Sargoy of Blackdad. The pig is insufferable.

>a germ libtard who talked shit about muzzies cause islam dont liberal.
>female german qt makes one race realism vid
>he goes on a mad scramble for imstillaliberal points
>drops a shitty hit piece video with no genuine points
>sends his followers to raid her channel and twitter
>kicks her off the internet
>Sup Forums and "alt-right" stormfags do the same
>he anheros his internet presance

*blocks your path*

twitter.com/RealKraut/status/924714706966843392
twitter.com/RealKraut/status/928734787203985408
twitter.com/RealKraut/status/928734959740866560

"alt-centrism" was at least a starting point for why pc dont real, and it helped muddy the waters when everyone called them alt right, but they were never gonna be useful forever. they kekistan now, and think they have their own purpose.

Alt Center here

I feels as if both sides were to blame in this altercation.

>twitter.com/RealKraut/status/924714706966843392

Does anyone enjoy watching him make an ass of himself? He has utterly destroyed the Rational Skeptic™ community. I welcome his video that has "too many sources to list."

Just more ammunition. I also like how the Rational Skeptics™ are all abandoning him trying to save what little reputation they have left.

Being associated on YouTube as a Skeptic™ is now about the equivalent of being part of a pedophile group.

Best timeline.

>sends his followers to raid her channel and twitter
>kicks her off the internet

This part didn't happen. She connected her social media accounts where she was saying racist shit and had shared her video with her work for Ukip, because Rage was a fucking retard. Kraut said something to someone at Ukip over twitter about her views, because Kraut supports Ukip. THIS was what the drama was about.

It's pretty sad that you people are white knighting Rage this hard when she was that fucking stupid, and could have caused a lot of media trouble for Ukip. I would think /pol would generally see Ukip as an ally against globalism and Islam.

bigger douchebag: Armoured Skeptic or Jeff Holiday?

A grown man rats out a young girl for being racist? Can you be any more of a faggot?

we left you faggots alone when you were posting our memes and hur dur kekistan, but if you try to throw shit at Sup Forums while pretending to be Sup Forums your not considering what your position is. nobody provoked him when he went after edgy, nobody provoked him when he went after storm, that faggot just wanted good boy points.

why the hell hasn't rage created a new social media or something?
We need her back

sure i will tell you the story of the night of the long fedoras
or at least part of
rageafterstorm a qt if dumb youtuber made a video about race realism
kraut and other septics sperg out and he calls her employer
she closes her channel and kraut gets called on it
he spergs out calls every one a nazi alt right and tries to debunk race realism
makes two videos aftter one month that made him and other septics look like fucking idiots and every one laughs at this retard and leaves youtube and lays low
other septics now avoid to bring up the subject

Both tools based on the little I've seen.

>Does anyone enjoy watching him make an ass of himself?

Personally I cringe. I genuinely like the guy and relate to some of his issues, but god damn... he needs to get help.

>He has utterly destroyed the Rational Skeptic™ community.

You give him too much credit, I think.

>Being associated on YouTube as a Skeptic™ is now about the equivalent of being part of a pedophile group.

They are reviled by the extremes of the Left and the Right for not capitulating. I don't really see how that is a problem akin to pedophilia.

Do you not understand that she was associating her Ukip work with her racism directly herself? Are you too retarded to see the political implications for Ukip?

And she's not a young girl, she's a legal adult.

When you fish fallacy so hard you implode your little channel.

its funny seeing how impotent they are against some one who isnt a bedroom feminist a creationist or believes in the flat earth
funny isnt it?

>her racism
just fuck off leave Sup Forums bluepilled faggot

Armoured Skeptic is an obvious fence sitter faggot, I don't know how people can watch him and think he's being honest. Fuck these center fags in general.

Go back, reddit.

When will she come back bros?

>far left
>intelligent
Choose one

Racism. It's super real bro. It's not a function of in-group biology It's tots to the reals. It means you are an evil person mang. If you don't love your garbage collector more than you love your mother there is really something wrong with you.

#Bashthefash

shes in jail, moron.

Are veneers the final solution?

Jeff Holiday. Armored Skeptic is just a fence-sitter who doesn't care if people are degenerates. Jeff Holiday actively promotes degeneracy, hedonism and attacks race-conscious people all the time. His attacks against race realism are laughable.

No she isn't.

Those last two videos he made were pretty damn bad. I don't know what took him. Usually his stuff is more sensible.

Even he must know how shit his arguments were since he's abandoned everything.

>Rational Skeptics™
Who picked that Skeptic title anyway? I wouldn't be able to pick anything more atheist. fedora, neckbeard sounding name if I tried.

asheknazis are pretty intelligent in general

Armoured by ALOT

>kraut and other septics sperg out and he calls her employer

She connected her racist shit with her work for Ukip. He tweeted someone on twitter about it and then everyone attacked him which led to him deleting and apologizing, initially questioning whether or not he was doing the right thing. Apologizing and deleting was stupid of him, as he was right to be concerned for Ukip's beleaguered reputation. What is more important to you people, supporting anti-EU political parties or white knighting a dumb girl because she's cute and pandered to you?

>she closes her channel and kraut gets called on it

She ran away like a coward after all her cheeky 'I'm totally going to get shit for this' brave talk in the video. For some reason this is Kraut's fault?

>he spergs out calls every one a nazi alt right and tries to debunk race realism

To be fare he had an awful lot of alt-righters spamming him, but I agree his sperg out over it and his ensuing paranoia towards race realists were his own problem. I think he needs a psychiatrist.

>makes two videos aftter one month that made him and other septics look like fucking idiots

I agree he fucked up. I really wish he'd let it go and admit he fucked up. He's in way over his head and he set far too high a standard for himself when he mocked others' understanding of biology. It's pure hubris and I hope one of his friends will talk some sense into him.

>other septics now avoid to bring up the subject

Not really. Most has some opinion on the matter, but ultimately aren't as obsessive as thirsty guys on /pol who act like Rage was some sort of martyr and not just a poor man's cam whore.

This.
>drops a shitty hit piece video with no genuine points
Didn't happen, until AFTER massive pressure to address his actions. His fan base essentially was split on the issues of
>its ok to tell ukip about her because this will cause them problems
>but you didn't do it out of principle, you did it because you have anger management problems and you clearly sperged.

Kraut is still higher on the list than Greg and banana man, but that's not hard.

As for Sargon falling, yeah, unlike a lot of the rest he's decided to read some books, therefore isn't wholesale ignorant.

My favorite is still this degenerate
>pic

Isn't he the guy with the boy lover tattoo on his arm? I figure he's been branded.

l>ook a thief is using violence to steal that man wallet
>oh now he is using violence to defend himself against the thief
>clearly both sides are the same and use violence
>the truth is in the middle
i hate these people i respect actual commies more than these faggots

He's not done. It's going to be glorious

You do not know my politics. How about you make me leave? :^)

>racist shit
>racism
>racist shit

Please fucking kys shitskin

>You do not know my politics
like i fucking care to know what version of cuck you are
and you like kraut so probably you call yourself a classical liberal or some other shit

Can anyone provide a little context to this?

How has she been avenged, and how did you find out she had been avenged? Kraut and Tea's last upload about Rage was 3 months ago and Rage doesn't seem to have any social media or youtube presence at all.

Wow what a complete faggot. You must be Jewish.

You forgot to mention that RAS is half-anglo and was a writer for a UKIP blog.

Kraut/his goons/SJWs decided to snitch of her, and since UKIPers are huge cucks, they made a statement about her removal from the group of writers.

Then when Kraut realized he behaved like a total SJW and had ostracized the skeptic community, he started backpedalling, saying he regretted his childish behavior and that anyway it was RAS who was behaving like a SJW by playing the victim (spoiler: she didn't).

That combined with his autistic videos against the alt-right sealed his fate.

>its ok to tell ukip about her because this will cause them problems
>but you didn't do it out of principle, you did it because you have anger management problems and you clearly sperged.

This is where I'm a bit unsure myself. Why would he get THAT angry, though. It's one thing to get that irrational over some bitch condescendingly preaching to you after a terrorist attack in your homeland, it's quite another to get that mad at someone you didn't interact with over a race baiting video. Did he really just sperg out or did he consider Ukip's danger? I certainly think he handled the optics of the situation very poorly. His anger made him look irrational.

Dude needs to get some cognitive behavioral therapy and get that shit under control.

>As for Sargon falling, yeah, unlike a lot of the rest he's decided to read some books, therefore isn't wholesale ignorant.

Agreed, this is what I like about Sargon.

It's sad that Kraut wants to be a biologist, because he's far better at history and talking about social movements, but he's so stuck on wanting to be a Biologist... but he's so bad at it. He's just going to make himself suffer to prove something to the world when the world doesn't give a shit.

I can't wait to see Ryan Faulk tear him apart again and make him go back to hiding for months.

Funny to see you here Kraut. Thought you were morally superior to us racists... why would you associate yourself with such scum as Sup Forums?

Cuck on Low T has disgraced himself. When was the last time you saw any of the Rational Skeptics™ doing streams or conversing?

Since his spectacular failure everyone of those douche bags is pretending like they don't know anything about it. Even Sagoy of Obesity ignores the rest of the pox group. Including Fat Atheist.

This, the Night of the Long Fedoras has been devastating

Both are bad, but what about The Amazing "Shove this banana up my ass Atheist?

This. See song. All they can talk about is feminism and SJWs. Above and beyond that they are a joke.

Take a look a the atheist fedora wielding neckbeards that make up the Rational Skeptic™ Community.
Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=igNhVwf_Gz8

>guys this is just what is happening to muslims!!11 exact same thing as the joos!!!!11
>t. leftist

A Liberal would support the right to use violence in self defense. Who are you even straw-manning with this?

And really, the far left is intelligent now? So intelligent that they always bring failure and disaster upon their people?

oh i know that song dont worry friend

this

>A Liberal
so i knew exactly what kind of a cuck you are kek

Your average far leftist however isn't. In fact, make that all leftists.

It's true that UKIP is too politically correct and that soon or later they would have fired her.

But the problem here is Kraut being a faggot by denouncing people for their opinions, howling alongside the SJW wolf pack.

I am not Kraut, but then that's something you'd expect a Kraut to say.

>Did he really just sperg out or did he consider Ukip's danger?
Honestly, if this happened before the UK election and brexit I'd be willing to cut more slack. Since it didn't... naa. I recon he did it out of impulse.

>his goons
nigga you are on Sup Forums... don't act so fucking naive.

he wont go at it again fin he is done for it

Her youtube intro was based
she needs to come back

I have been watching Banana boy The Amazing Atheist since 2006-2007. Nowadays his degeneracy and opinions are pretty disgusting to me but I do think his opinions are at least genuine and "original" in the sense that he came to his conclusions on his own instead of just joining a bandwagon.

reminds me of Destiny

Can't wait for some more response videos from Woes desu

The fact that he talks down to his audience while being an uneducated, know-it-all that is grossly obese, added to that his mental and psychological problems at having a micro-penis make him too hard to watch.

The degeneracy angle is also very, very disgusting. Especially his fucking of drugged out tranny boys.

Hi Kraut

>But the problem here is Kraut being a faggot by denouncing people for their opinions

I agree. I wish he'd grow some self awareness. I'm not going to hate him for not handling the situation well and over compensating because he has some sort of a complex, though. The poor guy IS German.

I also still don't feel sorry for Rage AT ALL. No one doxxed her; the dumb drama whore doxxed herself. The outrage seems so unwarranted. I don't disagree that there's a bit of hypocrisy from Kraut lately, but he seems to be in denial and just stubborn. I hope Sargon can talk some sense into him or something. Vee is too retarded.

>Woes
isnt he a bit soft on certain people like sargon and others or is it me

Because every time Kraut has tried to disprove race realism he’s just ended up looking like an idiot and people tore apart his videos. He went off the grid for like two months after the last video but he’s about to try for a third time

I've criticized Kraut too much to be Kraut.

See
I WISH that he were this self aware, user. I just don't hate him, and I'm not going to watch people post bullshit about him 'sending his goons' and him 'calling her employer' and such because that isn't what happened. There are valid reasons to criticize Kraut without resorting to lies.

>that swiss are THIS cucked
pathetic

Sargon is a bitch but at least he’s reasonable and will admit when he’s wrong. He’s also useful in the sense that he opens a lot of eyes to anti progressive thinking. He’s basically babies first redpill.

I'm glad I never watched this guys videos. He looks like a train wreck. I was a bit late to political and skeptic youtube. Was this retarded man-infant popular?

>racism
Go be a communist somewhere else faggot

Only because of european genes. And the mental illnesses counteract any supposed edge they have.

The pig has 1m subs, but can rarely get any views on this videos these days. I think most realize what a degenerate he is.

Pic related with his tranny boy fuck toy.

Yeah he invited Jared Taylor on and he accepted his loss like a man. I'll give him that.

>he invited Jared Taylor
Taylor reached out to him
and he has admited that the alt right or ethno nationalists are right many times before still is muh classical liberal

Prove it

He agrees about some of the problems, but disagrees about the solutions.

>The pig has 1m subs
probably since his days of atheism and when atheism was a big deal on youtube probably most outgrew him like i did but never even unsubscribed

no one cares what you "feel" faggot.

He might be turning into a useful idiot for us. I watched his video about the It's Okay To Be White meme and it's pretty good besides his individualist bullshit.

>list of sources for next video is too long for the description
kek, this guy will never stop trying.

We can stand up against anti-white hysteria without proving them right about all white people being white supremacists.

fuck off you fucking faggot

The urge for both's policies are founded from having legitimate grievances. However this doesn't then make their proposed solutions thereby legitimate.

No. I am white but I have people dear to me who are not, and THEY are my people, not you.

>hello fellow white person
go kike up some other thread with your talmudic bullshit, ezra

Sargoy of Obesity got fucking demolished by JT. I do not understand how anyone can listen to a fence sitting rational centrist skeptic whose whole shtick it "muh individualism."

You have nothing to counter with but strawmen.

nothing you say or do will allow you to escape what is coming to you schlomo, you have much to answer for

>Hopefully the next to fall with be the obese and pretentious Sargoy of Blackdad
Sargon's not that bad, at least he tries to have genuine back and forths with Jared Taylor and Millennial Woes. he is a pompous douche a lot of the time but at least he argues in good faith with honesty.

>any white person who disagrees with me must be Jewish!
>oh my god, so many Jews!
>most of the white population in America, apparently secret jews!

I'm finally beginning to understand why you believe in the 'whites will be a minority' myth.

tick tock

You're not White you Jewish faggot. Go back to sucking dick.

Still no counter arguments of any sort. The alt-right is pathetic.

Normie faggots who are afraid to speak truth. This whole individualism thing is them being pussies to avoid talking about race.

Nobody wants to talk to you nigger.