Why are you all such backwards, sexist, immoral rubes?

Why are you all such backwards, sexist, immoral rubes?

I really want to fuck her. Or at least fap to nudes.

>defend pedophilia
You mean defend a man from false accusations? Traitors like Cupp are already convicting Moore because they want the establishment to reassert control over the party.

I would cup Cupp's cups if you cup what I mean.

There isn't a non-cousin fucker Republican defending him now besides maybe Hannity. Moore is done. Screenshot this.

Oh look a female with an opinion, who wouldv'e thunk it would be utterly retarded.

do it yourself you lazy faggot

You suck black cock for a living. Screenshot this.

What purpose would a screenshot serve?

You can save it to rub it in my face when he wins. But really you'll screenshot it and he'll lose or withdraw and you'll be too embarrassed to admit it and you'll just end up deleting it.

Sadly, you're right. They've fallen in line behind the fake news like always, and they take it for granted that the audience will believe that Moore is guilty and anyone trying to defend his innocence is simply trying to excuse pedophilia instead of trying to assert the fundamental legal principle of the presumption of innocence.

Eh, I don't feel like that's necessary. It's not like we have anything other than anonymity here. How would you ever know if I posted your cap? Stop thinking like reddit.

It basically amounts to a bet. Have you ever used Sup Forums before?

I've been here since the election, when the_reddit told me I should go here for memes and frogs.
>Cap this has always been cancer

you have it totally backwards; the evidence against roy moore is very solid and he almost definitely committed the crime. but virtually nobody in alabama will accept that and they will view it as fake news

> evidence
> "she said" and nothing more
> one claims he touched her outside her bra and panties, the others said he didn't do anything to them, and none of that's going to have evidence
> all of it thirty years or more ago, so no physical evidence will remain

The allegations are false and it is literally OK to fuck 14 year olds in Germany and Italy. France is 15. But yes, call everyone a pedo just to virtue signal.

Who?

>evidence against roy moore
care to share some?

Fake news isn't evidence lol

She's a whore and an intellectual rube. Conservatives have conserved NOTHING so I wouldn't take her opinion more seriously than a fly's.

>evidence

Roy Moore refused to fuck me when he was on vacation despite the fact that I'm young, brown, hairless and nubile.

/relatively rare/

Soupy Ejaculate Cupp

shilling this hard heres your 2 cents

using such an old meme unironically

please kill yourself

She really is pretty cute though

There’s too much evidence against him
He even said he may have dated young girls with parents permission

I don’t think anyone is denying that’s she relatively hot, but she’s also relatively retarded.

You’re going to a million dicks before you die screenshot this

Is this her betrayal arc?

Liberals "listen and believe." We ask for proof before buying into the narrative.

Retarded and hot is the best kind of hot user.

I'm a fan of her book, The Outsiders.

she is an ugly old roastie

She was cute back in the day.