Monster Musume

So, which one are you buying?

Web binding seems good. Wonder is she'll let me keep the silk afterwards?

>vore

What did she mean by this?

She better. I'd use it as a seatbelt and cover my pillows in it.

Consumption of your physical body, then your soul. But your soul already belonged to her.

I'll take the biting + paralysis combo.

I'll take all please.

But Rachnera doesn't have the means to deliver vore

>tfw wouldn't think twice about dropping a 20 on that biting package

I wonder what it would be like

user, don't you know as a first step in eating, the spider will literally vomit digestive fluid over the prey. Then the prey is chewed with the "jaws" (chelicerae), and the fluid is sucked back into the mouth together with some liquefied "meat" from the prey.

Manako a cute!

CUTE

The manko of Mana-ko.

RIP, FwPA translation of Nurse Hitomi. Now I'll have to buy the official release with my limited budget :( Or wait until some kind user uploads it onto a manga site.

I really hope someone picks it up. Or TF comes back. But it was good while it lasted.

Hope you'll come back one day, Feisty.

CUTE
U
T
E

Cerea the best

Look at what all that Papi loving last thread has lead to.

Aw, those are kinda cute
Can we eat them?

it's not easy

She'll never get big tits and she'll stay a loli for the flat-chested fetish.

>manako
>loli

They would eat you.

I'm going to marry Draco!

Not if she marries you first

I need more Tara in my life

Lifelong enslavement to spider by marriage, can I get a payment plan?

Can anyone please post the character art from the official artbook?

Wait, aren't all spiders gay?

Got any requests I'm hopped up on cold medicine but I'm willing to take a few pictures. I don't want to try translating any of the little mini comics right now though.

Also I need a picture of Polt doing the classic "Tomboy smile"

Also I'm playing Persona 5 so it might take me a bit to upload the pictures.

Male monsters are certainly gay (with the exception of centaurs) if they don't pound the fine monstergirls every night.

Oh no the Japanese cold is going to mutate from superior western immune system and become an epidemic

Anything with nudity or nipples and the like, especially if we haven't seen it before.

Also, thanks!

Ms Smith would be nice!

ok I got a few.

gonna take me a second to upload and make sure they don't look like total shit.

You're a champ

I'm just a guy waiting to handhold a cute pupper my dude.

Don't we all though.
I actually want to handhold hors but that's a different story

A horse is fine too, people give horse shit but she's hella loyal. I'm not a big horse fan by any stretch but her being shy and noble at the same time is pretty cute. Plus she's the only one with on screen handholding action.

Pls OAD or Vol 11 give me Polt hand holding

Why not play a pocky game using julienne'd vegetables with hors?

Lala would be cool

My phone's internet is fucked up or something. Trying to get these pictures uploaded. Might take a bit longer. sorry brahs.

I would if I could, user... I would if I could.
Why even go on living if I can't be with best girl

Last thread turned into a nice Papi thread. She needs more love in general.

First one.
Who let this birb steal my tanktop?

For the smith fans.

I bet it's DMM.

Profile nude of Rach. Don't think we've seen this angle on her before.
That's all I got for now my phone's internet is shitting the bed.

Eeeeey, some Smith and Rach! Thanks!

No problem brah.
Now don't say ol' TTF never did nothin' for ya.

Thanks

Thanks indeed. Where were those shots from?

They're from the art books that were on sale at summer Comiket this year. I picked em up but I don't have a good way to get decent scans of them. So I've just been posting shitty phone pictures while we wait for someone with a scanner to get a hold of them.

>nude Rach sideboob

Nice, thanks again.

Are fans on Twitter going to make fan arts of this girl on Halloween?

While cerberus was cute as hell I still think Polt dressed as Chie would be top tier.

I thought that already happened somewhere.

Provided it's not reddit/deviantart tier I would be very interested in seeing such a drawing.

>Straight out of the egg
>Fully feathered
>Full head of hair
Sure user.
Sure.

Imagine the cute little "peep peep" noises baby harpies would make though.

I'm with you, TTF, I might bump Polt up to top tier girl if I see her dressed up as Chie

>Complaining about free art

If they want to draw it that's fine, doesn't mean I have to like it. It's like a free protein bar sure I won't throw back in your face if it's gross but it doesn't mean I'm gonna come back for more. This analogue doesn't make much sense, what I'm saying is I like good art. Like Loen, Nayaa and Imperium and Figgot.

Here's that picture again.

Those abs though, and the spats. WEW

Yes.
/fit/ Kobolds are the best kind of Kobolds.

That is actually terrifying

>spats
Resist them, user. They are as worse as the charm of a Kitsune.

I wan(t) to spot Polt on squats.
I wan(t) to wrap her up in a big hug when she hits a new PR
I wan(t) massage her legs the day after our workout to help with her DOMS
I wan(t) to fall asleep cuddling her after we take a shower together to cool off after a big day at the gym
I wan(t) cheer her on at ultra marathons and have her cheer me on at powerlifting meets

Truly we were born to suffer brahs.

Ain't going to give Polt a pair of Shake-Weights?

I hate Polt and I think she's overrated. And also a meme character for some obvious reasons

>That Polt
I would take her in that costume

>Strong
>Cute
>Energetic
>Responsible

It's okay you don't like Polt. We ain't judging on your taste.

I wan(t) to have Polt put down!

I need more of the whole goddamn Bike cop harem

But I dunno if we'll ever see Feisty again. Or if people will revisit bike cop harem. Heck, I wish I had more funds to commission bike cop harem stuff

That's okay user she's not for everyone. I love me some /fit/ genki tomboy.

You know her thighs are amazing and her stomach is tight too. Rock hard abs mixed with nice fluffy fur, ears and a tail that wags when you pet her. She's perfect.

He probably dealing with real life issues.

we /polt/ now?

I wan(t) to kick her right in her fucking snout!

My bad, it's cause I'm stream of consciousness posting since this cold medicine is making me a little out of it.

Oh yeah the TL for 47 and the color pages is done. Raws should be up soon along with a proof so we're moving along much faster than we were before.

Keep up the work, TTF.

Don't forget: Cold medicine causes hair loss.

>so we're moving along much faster than we were before.

Fuck yeah, thats great to hear. Sucks about the cold medication though

Wanted to, maybe I'll spend a whole day tomorrow to draw one instead.

Tara has the right to grin, she won fair and square

Plus you all have the sure to be lewd as fuck screenshots I'm gonna take from the OAD.

Might have to keep the Polt scenes to myself for a bit though : ^ )

>we are less than a month away from spider bikini lewds

Thanks anons.

>I love me some /fit/ genki tomboy.
Believe me, I love me some /fit/ genki tomboys too but.... just not Polt. Polt is way too much of a meme for me to like. And I guess I like genki tomboys with a different aesthetic.

No. Just, no.

Also, I find her very overrated. She's been so excessively discussed in these threads, and so excessively pushed, that I like her less, and less (and it doesn't help that TTF is amongst her biggest fans)

>Might have to keep the Polt scenes to myself for a bit though

You wouldn't

If he doesn't do screen caps I'll be getting my copy about a week to a week and a half later and will provide them. Just covering all the bases.

No i see where you're coming from im with you on that actually. Its mostly the circlejerk around TTF and his cameo thats pushing it for me

You're a saint amongst sinners, user.

Buy two and dismantle one for scanning purposes

Well I think TTF will probably do a lot of screencaps anyways and he's just kidding around. I'm going to be more Suu focused which people may or may not like..

BEST GIRL IS IN DA HOUSE!!!!

As you can tell I'm more excited about the OAD than volume 11 because I can read very little Japanese. I still haven't figured out if I'll scan the omake but I'm betting on that someone will have it up before I get my copy.