You are captured by the radical feminist front

> You are captured by the radical feminist front.
> They want to educate you and tortue you
> They find two suitable options since you're a nazi
> you can pick between Blair or Candace
> You must have intercourse with one, you have no choice but to choose one... who do you choose and why?

Blair White but I would do it through a glory whole so I don't see it

TLDR: Beastiality vs. Homosexuality

i was going to go with the black one until i learned the trap was also redpilled
Its not because race though, its because dick.

>redpilled straight edge black chick
So a waifu basically ?

Feminine penis

kill self or just close my eyes and let it happen with the nig

if im captured by a feminist front, then why are either of them 'red-pilled?'

low value woman is still better than a white man, when it comes to sex and you're a man.

stupid faggit OP... I would raw dog blair white no questions asked

either way leads to AIDS :(

depends

are traps gay?

I'd rather become a eunuch than choose either honestly.

>conservative black chick who will cook, clean, and worship my cock in our nuclear family vs some faggot in makeup

You're all degenerates I swear.

Lauren or Blaire boys?

I would refuse both and attempt to break out. Alternatively I would request both and attempt to kill them during intercourse.

Tell them what they're doing is rape, so therefore they are now the patriarchy. Then overpower them because I am a man and women are cowards who always avoid confrontation that could hurt their feelings, much less their face.

No one said I had to have kids with them so probably the woman because anal is nasty

Also fuck off with this eceleb trash

Lauren by a mile

I'd fuck Candace because I'm not a faggot. I'd go all Facial Abuse on her.

Neither of them are redpilled btw.

Blaire White erry day

I would go with the black chick all the way. From what I know Blair white still has a penis but has been castrated so yea that does it for me. I also like the red pilled black chick, she talks normal and is very smart. I like blair for politics but I'm with the black chick all the way, REAL WOMEN > tranny woeman

Black chick, no question.

both

I love how facial abuse treats those whores. Do they have any new funny video comps out yet?

the nigger

I would have the black girl lick the white guy's butthole.

kek spbp
I choose death.

The owner of FA is very litigious so you probably won't find any stuff outside their actual site and torrent sites.