CBTS #248: 24/7 SIGNED SEALED AND DELIVIERED EDITION

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong amphibians. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3930472
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
305 in 10 days is UNPRECEDENTED
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
while the 2006 annual was ~260
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
LATEST Q: and "POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q"

We've already won. There are roughly 400 sealed indictments just waiting to pop. The sins of our Fathers Fathers are being reconciled and we shall know Peace.
The original drops by Q are all that we needed, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide the fuck Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all, you glorious bastards and autists.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Director_of_National_Intelligence
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/403-3a
gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/USCODE-2011-title50/USCODE-2011-title50-chap15-subchapI-sec403-3a/content-detail.html
forbes.com/sites/christinenegroni/2017/11/10/battery-in-bag-explodes-havoc-at-orlando-airport-ensues/#481aed5d49cb
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
drive.google.com/file/d/1J7xLliK4bi16gxZ4z5NB91Ju8SRgt1dk/view
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2011-title50.zip
drboylan.com/2017caballaststand.html
angelialevy.com/2011/05/11/an-overview-of-the-major-u-s-intelligence-agencies-what-is-the-difference-between-the-dia-nsa-cia-and-fbi/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_Intelligence_Agency
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
soundcloud.com/brevkingbread/hunters-moon-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is an emergancy bake, please stand by

rake the bake

Great work user. Bump

Thank You, user.

You will be raked last.

The storm will be magnificent!

Now we have three active threads. Pay attention baker.

Hidden in plain site?

May I please get an answer to this question?
In the last thread there was a meme of Killary wearing a blue shirt, yes?
The photos of Trump and Putin in Vietnam show them 2 wearing the EXACT same color and style of shirt, yes?
So what is the significance to this?

So when does the oven timer go off? 5am raids? Wait until Monday? Or Sunday night prime time Presidential Address?

Thanks Leaf.

The others were comped. Links were replaced with random posts. This thread is correct.

>Under what article can the President impose MI (Military intelligence) take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies?

ODNI is charted under under 50 U.S.C. § 403-3a. The Cornell links all say transferred and I haven't been able to find the actual text of these articles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Director_of_National_Intelligence

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/403-3a

Probably who wore it better.

Hillary or POTUS.

Because people are listening to that higher level cointel tripfag.

He's way higher paygrade than the usual

#248?

>keeping it at the top
The Bump

gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/USCODE-2011-title50/USCODE-2011-title50-chap15-subchapI-sec403-3a/content-detail.html

Q drop yet?

247/248 whatever it takes

You forgot Putin had one on as well.

All's not yet lost lads

So..ty ty ty breadmaker!!! What is new new! Since 11am cst??

For the first time in a VERY long time, I see a pinhead of light and hope shining from the Middle East. Thanks Trump and bin Salmon.
This picture gives me hope, too.
+++

reposting from last

>Thousands of travelers at Orlando International Airport were evacuated from the terminals at peak travel time Friday night after a camera battery reportedly exploded in a suitcase outside the security checkpoint. The sound of the explosion triggered panic among some travelers who thought it was a gunshot.

a gunshot? must be an explosion EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.JPG

>Travelers waiting to board flights from American Airlines, Southwest, Delta and many other airlines, as well as those on planes that had already left the gate and were waiting to depart, were evacuated from the airport to be re-screened by TSA agents

yep pull everyone back from the secure area, even people that are already boarded...MAKE THEM GO THROUGH TSA AGAIN

>"TSA appears to be responding with an abundance of caution, and there is certain to be discussion about whether the response was proportionate

yeah, fuck that, sounds like someone of importance landed at ORL and needed to get through the terminal without any obstruction.

forbes.com/sites/christinenegroni/2017/11/10/battery-in-bag-explodes-havoc-at-orlando-airport-ensues/#481aed5d49cb

>Pushing the larp line
>But doing it in such a way that it still acknowledges the storm
You guys are really the WORST at memes.

I thought 400+ sealed as of 10a??

I like to think Putin accepts POTUS is better in blue, while Putin is better riding a bear.

The spreadsheet is very big, could you tell me the question #?

OR if the row is unlocked you can input the answer directly into the Unlockcked Answers column and I'll move it over ASAP

OP, please include the spreadsheet of Q & A, it is updated constantly and is an invaluable resource
Thank you!

If you want something, just ask for it, unless you're too afraid of rejection.

The entire code covering ODNI is here. Need a lawfag to dig thru this and find the answer to Q's question that is still unanswered:
>Under what article can the President impose MI (Military intelligence) take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies?
>What conditions must present itself?
>Why is this so very important?

Trump is such a huge goon in this pic, just love him to death..!

Q SIGHTING GET IN HERE

which bread is real

>had a 4 day binge on Sup Forumscbts.
>finally slept
>woke in a way reminded me of spiritual experience
>on the way to the john saw i'd left the door open and my pussy punished me by shredding a roll of toilet paper in the hall
>lurked most the day
>finally figured out the bake necessity
>devised an auto-bake app in my mind
>saw your post
>lit up a smoke

drive.google.com/file/d/1J7xLliK4bi16gxZ4z5NB91Ju8SRgt1dk/view

Why the hell did you idiots make a second simultaneous bread?

Real bread here

Q IS POSTING IN THE REAL BREAD

gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2011-title50.zip

Some may find this encouraging, interesting, or just plain useless. I want to share it because it is something that I reflect on from time to time. This post is from a man named Dr. Boylan (some of you may have heard of him?) He originally posted it approximately five years ago, give or take.

drboylan.com/2017caballaststand.html

Check the links in that bread faggot.

no trip

GUYS

Shots fired

>Unnamed shilling faggot

GTFO

nope

Yo DCAnon!

Can you tell me the question number and I'll add your answer? Or if the row is unlocked you can add your answer directly into the Unlocked Extra Answers column

Fake links!
Do not click!

Checked.

SONIC LEGENDS IS A SHILL

TRIP Q IS A SHILL WHO POSTS ONLY WHEN THEY'VE BEEN DISCOVERED

emergency bamp

WORD!!

Fuck off you fake ass shill.

The links in the other thread are all pointing to irrelevant posts, it's a deliberate sabatoge... but this is Q's trip alright Which means that his comments in China, STATE PLUS PLUS was a signal in regards to the Rothchilds.

SKYKING! SKYKING! SKYKING!
SKYKING! SKYKING! SKYKING!

Do not answer the door if it is a White Rabbit!

There are four distinct groups here pretty much all the time.

Sup Forums regulars
leftist shills
older libertarian professionals
more government agents than you would think

An Overview of the Major U.S. Intelligence Agencies
What is the Difference Between the DIA, NSA, CIA and FBI?
angelialevy.com/2011/05/11/an-overview-of-the-major-u-s-intelligence-agencies-what-is-the-difference-between-the-dia-nsa-cia-and-fbi/

I dunno. This seens maybe legit , I just don't know what to think anymore

anyone wanna help me here?
were looking for inbound flights that would have landed between 5pm and 9pm on friday 11/10.

the news reports the incident happening on the east terminal which = delta and american airlines (international) and south west ( domestic)

focus on international arrivals

figure out who could have been aboard the plane

Don't let 'em get to ya, SL. Karma'll take 'em out eventually. :)

Xi Jinping's tie looks like the one that POTUS wore in his SK speech. Red and Blue. Is that just the picture making it look like that?

>Shill competition

This is true.

Not clever, zero lul, faggot children trying hard and still failing. zero points awarded.

I think if you think this is legit you need to stop posting and LURK MOAR because you haven't been on this site long enough to realize what is and isn't a shill thread

Five. You forgot the rabbit kings.

Spread

Forgot lurkers you never see.

I have to say. If Q is a LARPer, That motherfucker better immediately start writing GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY NOVELS, because he knows his fucking shit up and down, left and right, back and forth, vaginally and anally.

Trump is a lot bigger than all those guys. God bless our President

He has a valid trip. He only used 1 # (1 !) so maybe it's cracked. Someone teach him how to Sup Forums, lmao

This doesn't sound like Q at all. ...and tripcode

Why would q post in the fake thread? why would q start posting exactly after i found out they (sonic, itchy, etc) are shillis and saboteurs?

trip q is a fake. look at the latest trip q posts, they have ZERO substance. and they look nothing like what the original q was posting.

Q is in the shill thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_Intelligence_Agency

Is Q a Baker?

Bread or cookies?

Thats some advanced shilling they've done in the other thread
Almost impressed

Don't let them shut it down

All the new q posts here

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/

I get your sentiment but you can't check a post without digits newfag

Bread was poisoned, see OPs links.

fake Q is loudly fake.

How is this LARP still going?

trip q is fake as hell, ive been saying that since the shills demanded he started using a tripcode. sure keep screenshotting his stuff and archiving it just in case but realize that real q hasnt been around for a long time.

Average that 150 are aboard each plane. From small jets to big ones. How many take-off and landings does MCO have per hour. Now add to the fact that passenger manifests are confidential, and tell yourself that you will not succeed in your quest. Now, please get back to Q’s instructions.

It was retarded fuckery, if you ask me. What assholes.

I'm bake.

>Why would q post in the fake thread? why would q start posting exactly after i found out they (sonic, itchy, etc) are shillis and saboteurs?
>trip q is a fake. look at the latest trip q posts, they have ZERO substance. and they look nothing like what the original q was posting.

Am tempted to agree with you DESU
In fact, I actually 100% do

Left, right, back and forth, vaginally and anally sounds pretty cool...gotz skills....

what about a former employee that hasnt been deactivated from the flight manifests yet?

HAPPY VETRANS DAY MY FELLOW PATRIOTS!!

I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE RECENT HAPPENINGS CLOSELY AND SIFTING THROUGH Q'S POSTS SINCE I BECAME AWARE OF THEM.

AS FAR AS I CAN TELL, WE ARE WORKING OUR WAY THROUGH THE DARKNESS EFFECTIVELY, MAINTAINING THE TIMELINE, AND I FULLY AGREE WITH Q THAT THE GOOD GUYS ARE WINNING. WE'VE BEEN WINNING. YOU KNOW IT, I KNOW IT, THEY KNOW IT, EVERYONE KNOWS IT, OR AT LEAST THEY WILL KNOW SOON ENOUGH. HAVE YOU FELT IT? IT'S THAT DEEP GUT FEELING. REMAIN CALM.

ONE THEME THAT HAS PRESENTED ITSELF AND IF NOT I WOULD LIKE TO PRESENT: IS THAT YOUR THOUGHTS, FEELINGS, AND PRESENCE HAS A REAL-WORLD IMPACT AND CAN EFFECT REALITY MORE THAN YOU COULD POSSIBLY THINK. WIZARDS AND WARLOCKS. THINK.

WITH THAT SAID, I PRESENT YOU SOME AMMUNITION AND SOME LIGHT TO ASSIST YOU TONIGHT IN THE CURRENT MEME WAR ON THIS LOVELY SATURDAY NIGHT IN THE US. BY THAT I MEAN A LINK TO MY LATEST MIX. I CREATE MIXES WHICH I THINK WILL FURTHER GOALS A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE HAVE (BESIDES THE SHILLS OF COURSE). THIS ONE IS MY 2017 HUNTER'S MOON MIX. THE MOON IS ON OUR SIDE. IDGAF IF YOU DON'T THINK ASTROLOGY IS LEGITIMATE, REMEMBER WE DON'T HAVE EVERYTHING FIGURED OUT AND REALITY IS MORE STRANGE THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE. I CREATE MIXES AS MY OWN CONTRIBUTION TO BREAD CRUMBS.

ALL THE MIXES I MAKE COMPRISE OF A "BREAD BASKET" OF GENRES OF BASS MUSIC. I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE CAN'T STAND THIS KIND OF THING BUT I URGE ALL PATRIOTS TO LISTEN AND FOCUS ON GOOD. FOR THE ADVENTUROUS, LISTEN TO MY OTHER MIXES, SEE WHEN THEY WERE RELEASED. WHAT PHASE WAS THE MOON IN? WHAT WAS THE BITCOIN PRICE? WHAT WAS THE STATE OF OUR POLITICS OR ELECTION? THINK.

LINK: soundcloud.com/brevkingbread/hunters-moon-2017

WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL MY HEADBANGERS AT?! I KNOW YOU AREN'T ALL OUT PARTYING TONIGHT.
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
FOLLOW THE BREAD CRUMBS.
FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT.
GOOD SHALL PREVAIL!
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
VIRES IN NUMERIS!

-BB

Q said there would be purposeful disinfo.

This. It's a single ! Which means not secure oldstyle trip. Either cracked or was LARPing the whole time.

it will

>got taken in by the shill thread and bumped it