Hero Academia

Gook scand out.

yuncomics.com/archives/1802823

So it looks like Todoroki and Wind guy pass the Provisional Hero Test?

No. Both failed.

Who did it better?

Looks like they failed or just barely passed

Yoarashi failed. Todoroki likely did too, but we didn't get to see if his name actually was in the list or not, so I wouldn't put it past Horikoshi to pull s LOL TODOROKI PASSED ACTUALLY

>frog can camouflage herself
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SHE STOLE MY REPTILE PHYSIOLOGY QUIRK IDEA

>Nothing important happened again, The Chapter.

MHA. Cap a shit.

>Nothing important happened again, The Arc.
ftfy

The left I'm afraid

Here's the thing. The plot demands the artist to portray unwavering resolve and the mental strength of a physically weakened hero. The artist on the right is clearly technically proficient, but here he's portraying a Cap deflated, but nonetheless looking more athletic than an average man, striding confidently with an upright torso. He just looks badass, which is cool, but undermines the credibility of the dialogue.

Whereas Horikoshi paid attention to matching his art to the scene down to the body language. No-Might here is bloody and bruised, slouched over, and clothes torn, he looks as if he'll collapse any moment, but he stares down AfO with head unbowed

But Bakugou passed somehow, didn't he?

Well I was at least expecting some cool power-ups.

it was a "don't lose your point" system, if he just carried people after the first bump he has no real reason to have failed.

Don't think that's revealed yet, but likely Bakugou will pass with average or below-average grade

Of course he did, don't you know he's so determined to be a hero more than anybody!!

>if he just carried people
Which he never did.

He can't pass with a below average grade. The passing grade was explicitly stated to be "above average". Anyone who fell below that didn't pass.

I just guessed that they passed since Mira put up two fingers, a whole bunch of names came up which I presumed failures since they were being stricter this year and Todoroki and Inasa were shown last for the chapter.

Screencap this, next week we'll learn Todoroki still passed and Yoarashi didn't because he had already lost points before their major fuck up.

I want to hope, but I doubt Horikoshi will write out his fujobait second most pooular character out of the story like that.

Left

Right looks like an insane manlet wearing an ill-fitting Captain America costume.

>mfw Bakugo will still pass
Also where's Kirishimas black sleeves gone?

Its the fag from the OP threads!

>Yoarashi didn't because he had already lost points before their major fuck up

Shit, I forgot about that. Edge Zuko will probably pass by a thread.

2nd Best Dad will ensure that.

Poor Windy. Zuko a shit.

Speaking of Steve
Since Red Skull used the Cosmic Cube-turned-little-girl to rewrite reality to turn Steve into a sleeper Hydra agent, what are the chances that it happens to this manga?

What? That's it?This exam was the perfect chance for bakugou to have character development, Such a waste.

I can't read gook, is deku in 1st place or something?

But thats the thing, Rogers is still a soldier, so he went through physical training and such, he would still be physically fit, as fit as a normal soldier perhaps, but no where near the level of super serum Rogers.

This all doesn't feel right.

Behind Mera are 89 names on the board so only 11 people failed. The pass rate seems too high compared to the first round where only 6.5% passed.
The test suddenly ends in the middle of the big fight.
Kemi never appeared after all the stuff she did in the first round.
What happened with the black pants guy.

Is there another part to this test or what.

Probably a mistake that'll be corrected in a redraw later.

Honestly I'm pretty sure black pants guy is Bakugo. He wears those baggy pants and boots for his costume no?

I guess Tsuyu learned how to do optic camouflage? What?

All of those are still...
In the chaotic shambles.

That is HORIKOSHI's WILD RIDE.

Maybe she made herself transparent?Some frogs kinda are transparent?

Bakugou's boots look different. They have these weird long things and bigger white areas.

As for Kemi, for some reason I get this feeling that next chapter we'll have something like

>Fallout from whomever passes/fails
>Shiketsu class is like, "Where the fuck is Kemi" as they get ready to go
>Cut to Toga transforming from her back into Toga somewhere
>A shot of a dead or incapacitated Kemi
>End stinger of "Oh shit, Kemi was Toga???"

Toga was literally just scoping Deku out for some reason.

You're right but the front part looks pretty similar. Maybe Hori just fucked up?

Todoroki wears gumshoes and pants like that too, and that being him would probably fit the context more.
Should've been Orca's legs but whatever.

Right could be him too. I don't think it's Orca simply because he was behind the walls at that point. Point is I don't believe that was a villain, just a student, and I have no idea why the mangaka chose to do so.

I want to cum into her transparent pussy.

>Behind Mera are 89 names on the board so only 11 people failed. The pass rate seems too high compared to the first round where only 6.5% passed.
That sort of metalogic is pretty nonsensical. You are getting mad the author isn't writing your story, despite you not even knowing what he has intended for the arc.
Just because a manga is weekly doesn't mean it's actually written every Saturday.

Even if he fucked up the clothes design, Bakugou and his team went to the mountain area, but black pants is in the city area.

Todo's boots don't really fit either. And according to Mina he was supposed to be at the water area with Tsuyu, not in the city area.

Hori wouldn't fuck up when the boots are the main focus of the panel, if he wanted them to be Bakugou's he'd make sure that they looked like his.

I think it's fine if more people passed this round.

They already way exceeded their goal of cutting the group in half- shit they cut it to 10%.

I'm just confused by all of the hanging plot threads here:

1. What the fuck was the panel stinger of the boots for?

2. Didn't someone say the #3 was there too? Hello? What happened?

3. Where the fuck is Kemi and what was her deal? I guess that's probably coming next week?

4. Did Bakugou actually DO anything in the rescue trial?

I want impregnate the Momo and start a family with her.

The fuck are you talking about? I'm saying it feels weird that only 11 people (11%) out of 100 failed the test while in the first round 1440 people (93.5%) out of 1540 failed.

1. We don't know. Probably Orca.
2. Mistranslation.
3. Off doing her own thing. We might see her again or not, who knows.
4. Nothing on screen, but Bakugoufags will defend him passing to his last breath.

Why would a chapter end with a cliffhanger with Bakugou's pants? Makes absolutely no sense.

1. and 4. bothered me the most. It's okay that we didn't see what everyone was doing during the test because it saves a lot of time but I thought we would see something about Bakugou atleast.

>he
we know it's you defending that point. But the thing is, it's irelevant, it's part of a serie of test. You don't know where the author is going so going apeshit because of "muh pattern" is just to get attention.

Huh?

Are you retarded? He? I said i wrote this part here What the fuck is wrong with you? Of course i'm defending my point you illiterate idiot.

You've just failed your exam.
Do it when you are a proper hero.

Proportions...
How do they work?

It would be stupid to assume that the percentage of failure would be anything like the previous round.
This was a test where everyone could have passed because it's not based on elimination.

>2. Didn't someone say the #3 was there too? Hello? What happened?
Bad translation during spoiler time, not mentioned in any actual chapter.
>4. Did Bakugou actually DO anything in the rescue trial?
Off panel like most students

How do u know?

Heh, nice reference.

at first glance this chapter is lit but i feel like something else has to happen

>weed out all the weak and incompetent shitters
>weed out all the psychopaths and morons
Not sure what's your problem, the numbers look fine to me

But they stated at the beginning that first test was done to weed out contestants because there were simply too many. Now that the number is narrowed down it makes sense for the tests to not be that harsh anymore.

It's pretty lackluster to be honest. I miss the feeling when it's hype as fuck with just the scans.

well its a training arc, not sure how much more exciting it could be desu

last arc was sick and so we most of the past arcs so there was bound to be a down arc eventually.

Happens when you go from MAXIMUM FUCK to another tournament/training arc

The test ended in the middle of the fight against Orca. I wanted to see Deku, Tails, Pinky, Edgebird and the other guys go against Orca, but it just ends after the kick.

The requirement was to simply pass anyone above a score of 50, not the actual average score of all participants. If the participants were all exceptional then most of them passed.

>You will never fuck Tsuyu while she makes her skin transparent but leaves her internal organs visible.

She is FrogSpiderMan, can do anything a Frogger can

You are just another duplicate quirk, like Boy of Steel

Hori's pacing really kinda messed this arc up. Really, you stop at what should be the climax?

No good Enasa/todo teamup (where they work together despite knowing they likely failed) with Deku providing a finisher?

No big moment of triumph at the end where everyone is happy they succeeded at the exercise even if they may have not been perfect and may have failed?

Literally just... okay kids it's over don't finish your fight or anything.

>there now will be gags where when Tsuyu is in camo, the class might think it's invisible girl doing things

Tactical espionage action into Deku's room when?

The last lack luster chapters were Deku and gang sneaking out to rescue Bakugou and that was followed by AfO vs OfA

Based on that record I'd say the future plot prospects are rather positive

Its not like they fight fo real this time.

>>You'll never have Tsuyu stealth-fellatio you with her tongue whilst she's in camouflage

I hope the unaswered mysteries in this arc will bring shit hitting the fan moments in the future.

Himiko arc starts soon.

I kind of agree, the slime girl didn't appear, the students from other school didn't do much either, it feels kind of cut-off.
inb4 villains appear for no reason for the Xth time; Todoroki and Inasa distinguish themselves with flawless teamwork and get their licenses after all.

haha whats wrong with you people

>haha
Hahahahahahahaha. with you

Serves you right Todoroshit.

I liked those chapters as they were good character development and they were clearly building to something.

The rescue portion of this test was really muddled and overly short. There's a lot of exciting or hype stuff that could be done with rescues but they went pretty boring.

Like what if a building started to collapse on its own and the SUC people in it ended up in REAL danger and couldn't escape on their own? What if fires, flooding, and sinkholes from utility damage threatened the triage area?

You could've done some cool stuff here and we get like 3-4 pages of real rescue work and a half-assed fight.

Yeah, Hori could have show a little more of the rescuing part.

Hori probably wants to fit this whole license stuff in two volumes. Volume 13 would end at chapter 114, so next week some major cliffhanger shit's guaranteed to happen.

Fuck off.

You'll see.

Kill yourself Bakufag

>Implying I need to be a Bakugoufag to hate that piece of shit
Todoroki a shit.

Post Kirishima!

Post the little girl

For what?

>!
Kill yourself

YES!

Here you go

Yesh sure
Kill yourself

It felt a bit lack luster for me aswell. Not seeing Bakugou participating more and I expected more rivalry between the top two schools but I guess it's alright to move on faster.

>tfw he'll never give you a piggyback ride.

Deku is my waifu(husbando)

Kirishima is best boy. All the good points of Bokugou with none of the cons.