The statement about the "CIA just attacked the C.I.Chief" has a serious problem that leads me to believe this may be a form of counter-intelligence, if not a conspiracy seed. The reason for this is the statement "Let's be real clear", this is a common practice in PR, and disinformation. To set a "clearly" proposition is to suggest the statement to follow is absolutely TRUE, as in: obviously this statement is proven, for whatever reason. This Q is making this statement as an "authority" based on previous truths, and this is the counter-intel trick. Start with verifiable truths and once the other players know you only play Aces or Kings, you play your 2's like Aces and they all fold. They've been hypnotized to believe it's true. But this suggestion that the supposed accident that shut the @RealDonaldTrump Twitter page down being an injection to the Twitter Code, or a reset to correct the problem is untraceable. Even if it happened Twitter will never release that information, and without any facts no one could even be investigated for it.

This is NOT a pleasant fact whatsoever. If Q is right, then it means he's within the NSA or MI, and that both have total access to not only Twitter's code, but are deeply connected to the insiders who would have sussed out the mess. And, it should therefor be assumed that because he's a Good Guy, fighting the good fight, we should ignore the fact that the NSA and MI have back-end access to Twitter's programmers. But that's not even the real problem with this.

A much more serious issue is the fact that it is common practice for the CIA to plant articles like the ones written by Sorcha Fall. They can later be refuted as "Conspiracies" written by Russian puppets, or whatever culture makes it convenient to disclaim because it was tarnished by some ridiculous lie that makes the truthier parts all the more suspect. Beware!

Just the pure fact that Tony Podesta was not publicly indicted along with Huma tells me to question

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/KSC-KSC-99PP-0242
historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a1200returntowhitehouse
youtu.be/Qs0pF5bxB3A
github.com/madsbuvi/MTY_CL#releases
github.com/meriken/merikens-tripcode-engine-v3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage

have a bump.
Always like to hear some reasonable doubt.

First Q might have had something to it

Everything else is a LARP

This all just word salad. tl;dr it or gtfo.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was a /lefypol/ LARP.

Look, Sup Forums found evidence that Tony Podesta consulted with Paul Manafort. We also know that the consultation contract was during the same time frame that Manafort was counseling Russia's efforts to try and force a coup in Ukraine.

(A project Sup Forums categorically denied at the time, incidentally, just as Sup Forums now categorically denies Russian meddling with the US electoral process)

What we don't know, is whether or not Podesta, consulted Manafort's efforts, in Ukraine.

We know Podesta is incredibly rich due to Podesta Groups impressive client list.

We know Manafort is incredibly rich due to his equally impressive client list.

Did Podesta consult Manafort on the failed Ukraine coup? Or did they consult Manafort on something more mundane like the Olympics?

The only thing linking Manafort to Podesta to Clinton via uranium deals, is conjecture and venn diagrams based on timelines and relationships of two multinational vendors.

Manafort was not indicted for electoral meddling. He was not indicted for spearheading Russian hacking.

He was indicted for providing false testimony, and conspiracy to coach other witnesses into providing false testimony.

He was not indicted for aiding Russia in their failed Ukraine coup.

That has not factored into the report. Not in any way.

So expecting Podesta to be next is .. silly. What did Podesta do? Sell uranium? What is your proof? How was this illegal? How can you prove that it factors into the investigation?

Next to be busted will likely be Kushner, possibly Trump Jr. Their crimes will, as with Manafort, be related to lying.

Likely, Trump was unaware what Putin's plans were for the US and probably didn't collude. Russia probably tried to Patsy him just as Hillary was calling him a puppet. Trump probably figured this out and walked away ("no puppet! no puppet!")

Trump probably won't be impeached but he's surrounded himself with people who lied to federal investigators about the near miss with Russia, for political reasons.

But by all means carry on with the LARPing bullshit

Q is our Deepthroat
And it'll be the first movie by the new hollywood.
Wonder what they'll call it.

Are we destroying illusions in here?

What?

Bump

How many of you know that Podesta Group
was handling Ratheon wich is a NSA contractor
Podesta had his in to many government compartments through Ratheon and the programming, Ratheon handles internet security, monitors walmart sales and customers, they work the military defense, ratheon does so much within the government it isn't funny, Q if he is NSA would know this.

"Gray State"

It's 100% a larp

People continue to fall for larps despite larps never actually going anywhere or coming true

the whole "mueller cleaning out x" is also pure fantasy larp

People like these stories and tall tales because they're exciting and entertaining and like IRL drama with actual stakes

but in the end they're just larps and you're a fool to take anything here seriously

i think everything from the "Q clearance patriot" post onward was larp. only the first few before nov were a real insider.

TripQ blew it for me. Right after a hijack he posts a list of central banks, common conspiracy shit everyone knows. Man this place has gone to shit

And what was the multinational corporation Podesta Group doing for the multinational corporation Raytheon?

Why is this a conspiracy?

Why is this ONE Q crumb omitted in almost every archive/graphic?
Was it left out by accident by anons?
was it deliberate?
did bad actors hijack the threads much earlier than tonight or yesterday?
Why is this important?
Is the whole board compromised?
Was it shut down but left up?
What do the bots have in common?
What is their script?
Am I the original Q?
Would you believe me if I said yes?
second test.
Am I shining the light or throwing some shade?
I know good anons are out there
I know they see through the disinformation and psyops
This has not stopped the movement
already to late
goodnight patriots.

>Ratheon
So, I looked into this.
Turns out that Ratheon is pictured at NASA here, alongside Lockheed Martin and a few others:
After looking deeper into the photo, with the following description on archive.org:
>At Astrotech, Titusville, Fla., an umbrella-topped crane is secured to an ORU Transfer Device (OTD), a U.S.-built crane that will be stowed on the International Space Station's Unity module for use during future ISS assembly missions. Gathered around the OTD and crane are (left to right) Ben Greene (kneeling), with Lockheed Martin; Michael Slataper, with Ratheon; Charles Franca, with Johnson Space Center; Robert Wilkes, with Lockheed Martin; Manfred Nordhoff (back to camera), with Daimler-Chrysler Aerospace (DASA); and Carl Figiel and Harald Schnier (far right), both with (DASA). The OTD will be attached to the nonpressurized International Cargo Carrier (ICC) in the background. The ICC fits inside the payload bay of the orbiter. The ICC will also carry the SPACEHAB Oceaneering Space System Box (SHOSS), a logistics items carrier. SHOSS can hold a maximum of 400 pounds of equipment and will carry items to be used during STS-96 and future ISS assembly flights. The ICC will fly on mission STS-96, targeted for launch on May 20
>archive.org/details/KSC-KSC-99PP-0242

I looked into Daimler-Chrysler Aerospace, thinking "Hmm I wonder if this could have anything to do with 9/11."
Turns out, the White House evacuated 77 employees (the highest on record) to... THE DAIMLER-CHRYSLER BUILDING, and "set up all their work on the DaimerChrysler system after the employees left" after "slow" evacuation of White House after 9:45 (30 minutes after 9/11!!!)
Not only this, but Building 7 was the HQ of a "200 employee" Secret Service operation where NO ONE DIED, yet ALL THE INFO WAS LOST... How the fuck????

Read the below series of documents from a "9/11 was a terrorist attack distraction from an info grab operation" perspective
>historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a1200returntowhitehouse

I dont know if youve heard this one,

Look up Nick Berg
Could he have been Mossad/blackcube?
Is it possible to send email on a bus in 2000?
Who was 13th hijacker Zacarias Moussaoui's lawyer?
youtu.be/Qs0pF5bxB3A
What city is he mayor of now?
Does he like Trump?

Anybody down to start a hivemind trip crack general to fuck the LARP up some more? I'm bored.

github.com/madsbuvi/MTY_CL#releases
github.com/meriken/merikens-tripcode-engine-v3

target: ITPb.qbhqo

>Is it possible to send email on a bus in 2000?
Doubtful. It seems like whoever concocted this alibi realized as much; now the story is he that gave Moussaoui--ostensibly a total stranger-- his email password. Sure.

While this is an interesting picture, what does this have to do with Tony Podesta?

Your post made me sleepy. sad..