Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Ending animated episode never.

I wish Arc-V would just die already.

Anyone else thinking about joining in the Sup Forums sings kirifuda? I'm thinking about finishing earlier, if no one else will join in.

Buy Eidolon

reminder that yuto will never win ruri

How would dinning with the Akabas work?

You'd skip the meal and go straight to an specific kind of dessert.

I'm still planning on it, just getting over my cough
probably get over it by the 29/30ish

>dessert
Would that be the Ruris

That'd be cake, user.

No problem, then. I'll wait for you, user.

I will do it tomorrow to busy today

So do we user. So do we.

Anyone know if they're still selling those Yuya pendants? I want one to atleast remember the comfy episodes

what sex positions would each of the counterparts undergo?

Gotta go fast

>Tomato and Jewzu
Normie/femdom shit
>Edgeplant and Ruri
Femdom/incest three ways
>Cabbage and Snack queen
UV/Ntr/mind break
>Fusion and Rin
Nothing because banana a shit

Something like this?

>tfw they're dimensional brothers now

Delete

>Serena kissed Satoshi
>Ono will pussy out this one yet again

Did anyone notice how Reiji kept switch between watashi and boku in this episode? What's up with that?

Still no hand holding though.

Legitimately speaking. Can this show be saved at all? Maybe at least derailed with a Monster Dimension filler for fanservice and derail? Or it's mudada?

It's possible but I have zero faith in Ono and Kamishiro at this point.

わたし(watashi) is a generic term for "I, me, or my"
ぼく(boku) is just a male variant used as a more casual term for it (when Reiji gets miffed, or when Sora acts childish)

This is actually common irl if im not wrong. But most anime characters tend to use only one of those terms due to their personality instead of switching to the situation

It's very common in everyday Japanese conversations but it's something anime tends to do
Sort of "sorting character archetypes" for us. They also do this by making the characters speak really slowly, therefore making it easier for younger watchers to understand larger terms and words

> or when Sora acts childish
really?I seem to remember him still saying BOKU NO TAARN during sora v shun 1 p2

Again, it's a part of his character trope of speaking in a very casual/nonchalant way like a child would
Having him say "Watashi no Taan" is the equivalent to him saying "It is now my turn" where replacing "Watashi" with "Boku" would changed the tone of the sentence to something along the lines of "My turn" or "It's my turn"
Same thing happens with various other terms used in Japanese where certain phrases can mean the same thing but have completely polar accents/dialect

Pendulum Evolution spoiler when?

he telling Yuto to call him oniichan?

Will Kog pull through for the 150000000 get or dare I say the 155555555?

Can someone explain why Cardgame Lex Luthor is a moron here?

He knew full well of what Z-arc was capable of yet is responsible for have 1/4 of him(Yuri) a complete psycho to the point where he's a threat, doesn't make any sort of action to seal away another 1/4(Yugo after he lost against Brainwashed Rin and was unconscious) and now intentionally pissing off the main fragment(Yuya).

>again
Wait, when did we stop blaming Yoshida for 5D's?

I think Ono was still the Director of 5D's during the duration post-64 but most of the writing towards it was Yoshida's.

Yuya/Yuzu: Cowgirl. Yuzu likes being dominant in sex.
Yugo/Rin: Reverse Cowgirl.
Yuto/Ruri: Missionary.
Yuri/Serena: Bondage sex.

because he just is

Reminder that some people waited over 2 years for THIS.

hehe

Reminder we could've only waited 1 if it wasn't for that damn Filler Crap.

And characters' were shafted horribly because of this wait that wasn't worth it.

You it work that still of causing most of this, he'd be more on the side of preventing a catastrophe from happening ever again while not committing genocide and would have been better if at least Jean was the main villain was the opposite and batshit insane.

None of this would've happened if Sawatari was the MC.
Entire plot would've been better tbqh.

Please don't remind me. I miss crude Citrus so much.

Shut up, I'm a good villain.

>dying to burn

kek

blat blat blat

I miss Standard. It had the right amount of comfyness and tension.

What went wrong?

Why do i get the feeling he and Paradox would be best friends?

Kotori > Yuzu

Nostalgia, probably executive meddling, and a writer that actually cared about side character and things that were fun(Zappa Gou).

Let's not do this again.

The next VJUMP should have that deck, it's due out in December so I expect November's VJUMP to not only show off this card but also at least the fusion and xyz magicians, Through they'll probably only show one of them and Enlightenment Paladin as the synchro reprint

Not this shit again

Nostalgia was a mistake.

Pretty sure this is the exact moment (Not counting the OP.) where it all started going downhill.

I would say being an anniversary series was a greater mistake but to me Standard arc balanced it all out and made references of past series in a good way without having to damage it's characters.

Wrong. Milking was.

Nothing wrong with nostalgia. The problem was how it was handled. Synchro arc resulted in giant fillers that resulted in rushing Xyz and Fusion arcs. Had konami not decided to try to milk the fuck outta synchro, it would all have been better

JACKU?!

Katsumi Ono was a mistake.

This series had become so bad, not even adding Kaiba or randomly adding Ritual relevance will save it.
A shame, because there are a few things I still enjoy.

I’m not a demon!

Wrong, you are a semen demon.

>when you realize your son is a hardcore faggoto

>that image

I don't understand

no you are my fragment of zarc

TV vs DVD

>tfw Yuya was the different dimension demon all along

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIII

So are they taking out some of the abundant QUALITY for the DVD??!!

>911
nice get m8
>tfw this was the keikaku all along

>I AM EGAO

What did he mean by this?

>Serena and Yuri
>interacting

Does anyone have a webm or gif of the activation of Machine Angel Ritual Absolute? As much of a jobber she was, it has well animated.

>Yuto/Ruri: Missionary
Wrong.
>Yuto/Shun/Ruri: Double pegging

>Spending money on fixing Shinji
Disgusting.

that he is the embodiment of EGAO

>Double pegging

As in, she would peg both Shun and Yuto at the same time?

Phantom Knights will never fall! No matter how many times you destroy them they will always revive!

so what you're saying is that I can destroy constantly yuto's boipussy and he'll be fine?

Oh so they still do this huh? I thought they didn't cared to fix animation errors in long running shows...especially in Yugioh. Anyway based Japan

Do you have more comparisons? I would like to see what else they fixed

They will eventually do it.

Right?

After seeing the remaining episodes, it's going to be shoehorned so bad.

I think I know why Zarc is supposed to be a cowboy.

Why do you think he and his counterparts all have their asses built like they are?

So does that mean the Yuya is a tomatillo, Yuto is Inigo Montoya, Yugo is Don Quixote, and Yuri is Franco if Zarc is a spanish cowboy?

Do not lewd the Yuto

Yes.

>angry xyz noises