Thomas Sowell

ITT: 0.01% of blacks who are actually intellectual and peaceful people

Other urls found in this thread:

jaymans.wordpress.com/about/
youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8
twitter.com/nomadj1s/status/924025838940516357
twitter.com/nomadj1s/status/929412851390992384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's also intelligent enough to discern the difference between black American with African American.

Must suck being a smart, self-hating nigger
Better to be blissfully ignorant, like an animal

There are smarter blacks than most whites.

Race is a spectrum.

We should discriminate on IQ desu

He's been a great motivation for me personally. It's honestly disgusting how (((they))) hide away any black who doesn't suck at the leftist teat.

checked, if there's one BASED black man, it's this guy

Blacks from Africa are cool for the most part. African-Americans are fucking subhuman.

Quit generalizing the behavior of blacks based off the behavior of basketball-Americans as they're slave-descended morons suffering from a severe identity crisis, bad case of post-traumatic slave syndrome, and they have an extremely backwards and anti-intellectual culture.

West Afrcan nations like Ghana, Sierra Leone, and Burkina Faso are some of the safest nations in the world.

Here in Europe blacks from Africa are usually educated and good people and many SSA (Sub-Saharan African nations) are rapidly developing (e.g. Ghana, Gabon, Senegal, Botswana, Namibia, Kenya, Ethiopia, et al.).

JayMan

jaymans.wordpress.com/about/

Anthony brian Logan.

Just like the Jew cries "anti-semite" or "self-hating Jew", the negro smears the dissident with the moniker "Uncle Tom"

>muh based black man

Fuck off /r/the_donald. This guy is literally only popular because he's black, every single thing he's ever done is regurgitation of past discovered principles and economic rules. Nothing original. He also acts like blacks are not genetically doomed and pretends it's culture and not biology.

Tired of these retards posting this. You all probably think Freeman is smart because he has a cool voice too. Back to plebbit with you all.

>This guy is literally only popular because he's black, every single thing he's ever done is regurgitation of past discovered principles and economic rules
Actually, he's not famous outside of Libertarian circles. That's the shame of it. He's highly intelligent. More intelligent than most white and asian people, factually.
Thomas Sowell isn't a role model for blacks. He's a role model for humanity.
Yes, what he says has been said before. A shame someone has to keep teaching idiots common fucking sense, huh?

You're the same retard who jerks off over Peterson videos on YouTube. It is literally filler tripe that has nothing of value at all, it's some moderately charismatic daddy figure repackaging things everyone's heard before to people who desperately need a cult of personality to latch onto.

You people continue to eat it up too. In Sowells case him being black helps him extraordinarily.

Yes, the brainwashing among black Americans is funny but sad at the same time, and unfortunately it isn't restricted to just them. I was once accused of "not voting in my own interests" by a chink when I said I like Trump. When I asked him if he was a mindreader and to tell me what my interests were, he pretended not to hear me and changed the topic.

Fuck this neocon piece of shit. He was a Bush ass kisser that cheer-leaded the two wars and the upward transfer of wealth.

Actually, I'm a chemistry master.
Sowell says more intelligent shit than 99% of the personalities that speak publically.

No wonder you like grills more than buoys. You have an authoritarian attitude.

How so? If I got up and regurgitated the basis of classical liberalism for instance would that make me smart?

I fail to see how I have an authoritarian attitude by disliking someone who seems to be a neocon.

Also I shouldn't have called you a retard. But still I think you're dead wrong on this.

I used to live 3 houses down from him. He’s one of the people who redpilled me.

>How so? If I got up and regurgitated the basis of classical liberalism for instance would that make me smart?
Yes. Dumb people, even the average fuck, they don't grasp the concepts well enough to even talk about them. Dumb people gravitate toward authoritarianism.

It's like this. There's two types of people who support and espouse authoritarian POVs.
Dumbasses, and their masters. The masters are always psychopaths who play the dumbasses using fear. It's a staple of human society that takes many forms(brands) but the bottom line is simply this. Retards cannot espouse classical liberalism or true libertarianism(both are really the same in the end). They fear it.

Sowell isn't a neo-con either. A neo-con is a leftist wearing an elephant pin. A John McCain or Lindsay Graham.

>Thomas Sowell
Nigger garbage

Clearly you haven't read his books or watched his YouTube videos

Ahh! Good ol' Willy L. Pierce. The writer of that classical high-brow text "The Turner Diaries" and the man who tried to espouse morality after running out on his fucking family.

Love that guy. Especially his canned speaking voice.
I wonder how many guns he owned. Not many I bet.

There's really nothing to argue in your post. Sorry for calling you a retard.

I don't really have anything else to say that I haven't already said.

Pictured: top-tier elite economist

People who are willing to take the leap of faith that is classic liberalism/libertarianism(it can be scary, holding your fate in your hand) have to be intelligent.
Dumbasses can't think far enough into the future to protect themselves. They need cops to do the half-assed job for them. They're chickenshits who worship cults of personality like Stalin, Hitler, Clinton, or Trump.
>Save me, Mr."Better Man Than I Am"
That's their motto. The concept of saving their own lives and actually fighting? Scary as shit. That's why so many authoritards here talk MASSIVE shit about exterminating/burning/massacring/gassing/etc people they don't like, and yet lift nary a finger to get shit done. Except go to some nazitard CIA-funded "rally" to rage with a tiki torch.
Here's how libertarians assemble-
youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8

Why? Why not?

You can't trust freedom when it's not in your hands.

Also pictured: very good economist and writer

if you listen to his story growing up in Harlem, he ties his success to an incredibly strict teacher who whipped those niggers into academic shape and forced them to meet the high standards of the white society.

He says that everyone that was in his class and had that teacher are widely successful in many different elite fields.

Now you can't beat niggers or force them to write until they actually understand words and letters, so it's almost impossible to produce niggers as intelligent as Sowell.

This is a very good economist also

Clarence Thomas is /ourguy/ even more than Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court. Said America is coming apart at the seems because of SJW bs two weeks ago.

This is a very good economist too

And you're the same retard who thinks they'll survive the day of the rope. No nigger. If you actually listened to JP you would know that two cooperating chimps will take down the chimp who refuses to cooperate (you).

He was also sort of a communist before doing government work and seeing how utterly broken the shit is.
Using those critical thinking skills(requires fostered intelligence) he pretty much said "WTF is this shit" and went full-Chicago.
Lots of intelligent nogs in society. But no one cares about them because they push common sense and decency over hood bullshit.

Thank you

He's one of my favorite humans. He's the primary reason I have an image folder called "Black Americans" which is separate from my... other folder.

Funny thing is, guys like TS would laugh at this.
It's funny. Just like the memes about libertarianism.
You can't take shit seriously in a world of crazy.

Sowell is severely overrated.

Saved that pic btw

Thinking isn't a well-understood process, dude. Cognitive psychologists are still trying to understand thinking.

No. He's just a light of sense in a world of idiocy.
That's all. A rare thing now.
More people know who that idiot nazi with the shitty haircut and cone head who let himself get punched by a pinko shit ON CAM is, than know of Thomas Sowell.

Thomas Sowell
Clarence Thomas
Jesse Lee Peterson
Larry Elder

This guy then proceeds to defend Republicans who expand government.

>Cognitive psychologists are still trying to understand thinking.
Utilizing memory to find a solution.

If he's a great economist, then why do people only ever refer to his sociological work?

I do feel sorry for the small amount of smart niggers, imagine your race being an absolute disgrace. I mean it's bad enough being white and knowing that sub-100 IQ animals exist even if it is only about 20% of the population. Imagine that being the norm

2018 budget has elimination of 24,000 government jobs.

So... whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?

The first misstep of average people is asuming that they have superior wisdom in a subject than an intellectual whose expertise is in that subject.

Highly related trip-sama.

Honestly, I only know about him because he did a really good twitter thread about someone else's research on rent control. But he works at a prestigious school (Chicago) and tweets about workouts a lot so

twitter.com/nomadj1s/status/924025838940516357

This dude fucks.

Academic papers are subject to peer review, dude. Average people are the ones who pay no price for adopting stupid opinions.

>peer reviewed papers are 100% right

Get the fuck outta here.

That's not the opposite of what he's saying.
He's talking about intellectuals stepping out of their wheelhouse, pretending that their single specialty lends them greater knowledge in unrelated subjects, and that this fictional knowledge creates a moral high ground.

When it comes to the history of the Mayan people, someone with a BA in Art History is vastly inferior in knowledge than someone who has read a book on the Maya.

I'm an engineer - I don't know dick about Asian poetry. I know politics, because I've been a political essayist for years. But I don't know dick about the Costa Rican government.

Most intellectuals who offer their opinions on political matters are no more equipped to do so than average people. Most self-described intellectuals are in fact just educated, average people, and not intellectuals.

Also, checked.

Why does he only refer to intellectuals? Average people comment about shit that isn't in their wheelhouse all the time. Look at Sup Forums.

>Academic papers are subject to peer review, dude.

Peer review means dick when the peers all have an agenda.
Peer review is a joke. Peer review used to mean your peers took your work and followed the procedure in an attempt to replicate the results.
Now it means "yup, sounds good to us".
Thankfully, hard sciences like physics, and chemistry are immune to this.
If you do nothing else in life, learn one of those two fields, either via Uni, or old-school as an amateur.

Also, by this logic, Thomas Sowell shouldn't comment about the minimum wage because he doesn't understand it as much as economists who actually specialize in the minimum wage.

If so, you'll be discriminating against more blacks than whites, and by an incredibly large margin. So there's no difference in practice.

>PHD in Economics from the university of California, Berkeley and also holds a BA in Public Policy with a minor in African and African-American Studies from Standford University
>he uses racist/misogynist/homophobic buzzwords in a recent tweet
twitter.com/nomadj1s/status/929412851390992384

He seems like a cuck to me.

>Race is a spectrum
Doesn't really make any sense, but I do agree that intelligence-aptness discrimination is more sensible than racial discrimination. We just don't have much to tell us who's more intelligent than skin color correlation at present.

>Average people are the ones who pay no price for adopting stupid opinions.

Completely incorrect. We're speaking financially here. Everyone can have a stupid or wrong opinion, but an 'average' business owner who is wrong is directly harmed. An 'intellectual' who is wrong suffers nothing so long as he retains peer approval.

We have IQ tests. The issue is that in practice this will lead to the appearance of racial discrimination because of the correlation. This shouldn't really matter but leftists are always crying about collective outcomes.

If "intellectuals" have an incentive to conform, then why do economists often have controversial opinions relative to the public? Why does a range of opinions exist within economics?

Dale Brown, founder of the Threat Management Center.

This man in a genius.

>L*bertarian
>intelligent

He's one of the ok nig nogs, but blacks are too far gone and can't be saved.

He's not really a libertarian.

You don't understand economics.

Why do you pretend you are intelligent?

You are one of the few sane fucking people on this board. Thank you user, I have faith that some people on here aren't fucking horshoe theory faggots that espouse the same bullshit yet will do nothing to achieve it. I'll see you on the road.

Because its economics you idiot, its based on numbers not hyper-inflated factoids.

>my side is smart
>your side is dumb
really made me think

Not entirely, a large part of economics is determining the role of government in the economy.

>mad at people for discussing politics
>claims Sowell never produced anything original
>two mentions of reddit
Yeah, you're a projecting newfag. Or shill. Either way scum.

Or could it be that I totally understand economics, which is why I'm not a libertarian

But the reason opinions vary a lot is because they look at the numbers, some have consciences and some like money more.

>dude I understand economics that's why I support price controls and cartels

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Why are anti-free market cucks so fucking stupid?

We need to kill them all.

Please kill yourself, namefag, LARPfag, tard that can't read or watch videos.

>Calling me a newfag
Way to show the world you're an election baby. Fucking kill yourself.

No argument. Unsurprising.

At least the based pedo bro had something to say.

If you prioritize economy,instead of society, the end result is an abomination.

Pic related. Which of these is wealthier? And which of these is more pleasant to live in?
I'll give you a hint, it's not the same for each

I disagree. We have good people who may not be smart or wise. Why should they be discriminated against when we already know a person's IQ is mostly influenced by genetics?
We should instead discriminate based on morals. Criminals are below normal, moral people.

>If you prioritize economy,instead of society, the end result is an abomination.
Nobody is prioritizing anything.

Society and economic can both dominate if you have the proper government.

>nd which of these is more pleasant to live in?\
I would MUCH MUCH rather live in those american suburbs.

>If I got up and regurgitated the basis of classical liberalism for instance would that make me smart?
I would say that makes you smarter than average. Most people probably would not be able to argue or explain the fundamentals of any political belief.

>I would MUCH MUCH rather live in those american suburbs.
Most americans living in the suburbs don't even talk to their neighbors. They pour themselves into entertainment media to fill the lonliness in their hearts.

Whereas, the picture above is a real ethnic community, with a history and rooted culture. they all have blood connections, all of them talk and laugh and are friendly amongst one another. When they stand in a crowd, they stand brushing each other's shoulders, because they are like family (quite literally).

It doesn't really matter how much material wealth you have, you can be happy when you are among your people, and your family.
Pic related, where would you rather live?

>thinks using a different term for newfag won't reveal hisnewfagginess
>thinks spelling out kys will differentiate himself enough to make people think he's not in mid dilation right now.

where is that place in the bottom picture?

I think you're retarded that you're going to keep calling me a newfag and pretending like you're not an election baby. Maybe someone else will chime in as to why that is I'm not going to bother.

How many white women do you think he BLACKED?

>Based black man the Donald faggots show their true colors

I honestly hope every retard who posts this trash gets hit by a bus.

kek, Please post more political compasses, if you have them.
>I know politics, because I've been a political essayist for years. But I don't know dick about the Costa Rican government.
Check'd. And I agree with this. A person may be well versed in "their" system of Government but it doesn't mean they know anything about another's.

The guy is obviously an autist so if he ever did, not many.

The top is some place in Croatia. The bottom is almost certainly some place in the Southwest, most likely Nevada, Arizona, or New Mexico

It depends on whether or not that water is clean or not.

>Most americans living in the suburbs don't even talk to their neighbors.
yes they do.

have you ever lived in an american suburbs

suburbs are where communities are formed you fucking kike

>Whereas, the picture above is a real ethnic community
nice troll image

>We should discriminate on IQ desu

The vast majority of Sup Forums would be wiped out of any heir to superiority. So instead race is the key to the secret club.

I don't understand how that's supposed to work because some groups of asians and ashkenazi have higher IQ ranges. They should actually be the ones subjugating the subhuman whites right now.