Where are the witches?

Where are the witches?

Other urls found in this thread:

cf.xonline.jp/project/905/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=eng&utm_campaign=P_905
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VL_Pyörremyrsky
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-10-23/brave-witches-anime-4th-episode-delayed-by-1-week/.108004
strikewitches.wikia.com/wiki/Suomus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Delayed a week due to "production issues".

AKA, they didn't make the deadline.

We got OVA1 instead of Episode 4 today I think.

Rall is also a very big girl

Why does Rossmann have those pink lips?

Ask your dick. Not us.

It was one of the Victory Arrow OVAs.

Fuck and Marry the Russian. Kill the Krauts

WITCHES!? WHERE?

Bad CG killed them.

I hear the CG studio fucked up.

We've known that since the first episode.

Will we at least get non-CG fighting in the final episode

Why japs love WWII so much?
I am tired of this.

To sexualise her

Edytha flirting when?

I want to have a candlelit dinner with Rall, she deserves one.

I wish Hikari would sit on my face. She would smell great

In my pants

Can Brave Witches really best Trude in a Drindl? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

If I had told you back in 08 we would get an anime about 502 would you have believed me? It's amazing the times we're living in now.

I love Trude but Heidi looked 100% sexier wearing a Drindl.

Because she's Erossmann

Ursula is actually cuter than Erica

Sleeping rape impregnation doujins of Takami when?

Well obviously, glasses make everyone sexier.

Ursula bribing everyone was incredibly cute, loved how she had that mischievous side to her.

After Hikari has her way with everyone on the Carrier.

I haven't watched Brave Witches yet since waiting for BDs but how big of a pervert is Hikari compared to Yoshika?

Pretty much not at all.

Not at all, if Yoshika was all about breasts than Hikari is all about stamina....make of that what you will.

Actually the fan service seems to have been considerably turned down, like by a lot. Almost no crotch shots or lewd situations

Getting ready to read Noble Witches, how much lewd should I expect? It seems more serious than most of the stories.

Nothing is cuter, or sexier than our girl Trude in a Dirndl.

What is this site, and what are all these character goods? Can I get some as a non-Japanese?

cf.xonline.jp/project/905/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=eng&utm_campaign=P_905

Erica in one

Erica is a dirty slob.

I can't decide whether it would be great to dote on Erica or have Trude take care of you in 100% onee-chan mode.

You don't have to pick only one.

Trude is a dangerous siscon. Minna is what you need, even Rossmann would be a good oneechan

two words: Max(ine) Factor.

What would Minna offer you the other two lack?

Anything good or expanded on about Nueroi lore or is it still the same thing as SW?

This tsundere QT just need more love

I dont see that specifically but just check out Amiami. Brave Witches has a number of little character goods available.

I just finished S1 and 2 of strike witches. What should I watch next after the movie?

Do all "Suomisian" witches fly with 109 and mg-42?
Nipa should have this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VL_Pyörremyrsky

The Operation Victory Arrows?

Is this Perrine with tits and dyed hair?

time line should be:
brave witches >OP Victory Arrow>movie

>not watching things in Production order

I want the doctors to inject ovulation drugs into Takami and then impregnate her with a mating press!!

If I touched Trude's butt, would I die?

Her butt has no killing intent like Minna's so you'll be fine.

Rossmann is the lewdest 502nd is why

Do you think the female personnel have to do "favours" for the higher ranking men? The pantsu must have an effect on them.

Does Trude like little boys?

I'm sure the entire maintenance crew had their way with Takami

She does, but Lynette takes them all to her room for bedtop sports before Trude can get her hands on them

Sometimes.

They're everywhere in this thread!

But what if somebody wants to exercise with Trude and fall asleep resting his head on her chest?

Archives are your friend as is google, use them wisely; animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-10-23/brave-witches-anime-4th-episode-delayed-by-1-week/.108004

Most likely no.

Same as ever.

strikewitches.wikia.com/wiki/Suomus
In the late war every Suomus witch flies Bf109 models pretty much. Elma and Eini don't use MG42 at least. Just use the wiki.

Lynette can take me away for bedtop sports whenever she wants. Though I welcome more on the team.

Is there something wrong with Finnish people?

There's something wrong with everyone, not just the Finns.

Keep Wilma away from Lynne. We dont want her slut influence rubbing off on her pure imouto.

Eila is a weirdo but she's cute so it's okay

>slut influence
Marrying a one true love husband as 'intended' is slut influence to you? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Whats the point of a strike witches world anime if there's not going to be any pantyshots, fanservice and lewd situations?
Thats like killing the soul of this series. What the point of making the girls not wear any pants if you're not going to show them?

Because lots of people don't care about those things.
All I want are the witch interactions and at least decent quality animated battles, of which the latter one is now nonexistent as well.
And who's to say there won't be lewd situations? It's been only three episodes, we haven't gotten to the Krupi episode yet or episode 7..

They've only contributed one good thing to society.

Sexy too

It's the mark of the best girl

We haven't really had the character building SoL episodes yet which is where the majority of fanservice lies, it's too early to judge.

Besides, most people can give two fucks about the fanservice. I love the characters and world building, and Brave Witches looks like it's building a somewhat decent plot. The fanservice is definitely going to be there, just not in as high a volume.

Which witch desperately needs to go on a diet to get rid of their fat ass and why is it Shirley?

No, people like her.

But Shirley isn't fat. In fact, I'd describe her as absolutely perfect.

Her mysterious burger genes puts every bit of fat into the right places.

>But Shirley isn't fat.
Shirley please.

Please get on the treadmill.

She's thin and the cutest 501st. I want to lick sweat off her soft, supple but not fat body.

Do witches lose their powers if they're not virgins?

Do you ever stop asking retarded questions?

No, Shirley still has her magic power