I want to watch evangelion with a friend

I want to watch evangelion with a friend.

I've saw it a very long time ago. Should I watch the original series or the rebuild movies?

>in b4 evangelion

>the rebuild movies

If you don't realize you should avoid Rebuild at all costs by looking at 's image, you're beyond help.

I only ever saw 1 and 2. I have no idea what the fuck that is.

>I only ever saw 1 and 2
> I have no idea what the fuck that is.
Oh you lucky motherfucker, save yourself while you can.

?

Showing NGE to your friends is a great way to make sure you no longer have friends.

I introduced it to a friend. She wasn't a complete pledian and loved it.

I'd love to hear how she reacted to the hospital scene in the beginning of EoE

>having friends
>watching nge

Why? It's not like you'll get it or like it.

Unless of course Evangelion helped you stop being a robot and became a normal person and you're watching just to remind yourself how deep the /r9k/ rabbithole goes

I want to jerk off someone's dick while he also jerks me off while watching evangelion.
I also want to suck his dick too, if possible.

>Show about how you shouldn't be a lonely person who doesn't try to reach other people
>makes you lose all your friends
Yeah, nah

Looks awesome, why don't people like it?

If I wanted zoids then I would watch Zoids.

because shit's retarded

It's called beast mode, what were you expecting

not having beast mode and just sticking with berserk

How fucking boring

>in b4 evangelion

u wot m8

>Implying that if we had gotten a properly done Rebuild, it wouldn't have been glorious to finally see Asuka Langley Shoryu pull off Berserk mode for more than a couple seconds before her death.

But Berserk mode is tight though.

Zoids don't look this retarded.

Episodes 1-24 (skip 25/26), then End of Evangelion Movie.
You'll regret doing it in any other way.

But this is cooler

>skip 25/26
This nigga.

No, it is retarded, and you're retarded too, stop defending this shit.

Im sorry user, but for someone new to the series who wants a proper closure, skipping 25/26 and going to the proper End is recommended.

It's a troll post, happens everytime.

Think of the people who had to watch this without even knowing there was a movie coming back in 95.

They're both parts of the same story you retard

If someone can't respect the way the story is made, then they shouldn't be watching it in the first place. Telling morons to not watch it is preferable to having them watch it the wrong way. It's because of that bs that we end up with retards like , whose only standard is whether something looks cool or not.

I watched the whole thing in order
Eva, D&R, EoE, 1.11, 2.22, 3.33
Yeah beast mode is fucking cool, and so is the Wunder
And skipping ep 26 is moronic, you miss out on the only few minutes of the series where Rei has a personality
It's cool

By proper end I meant actual stuff happening in the real world in EoE, instead of ep25/26 inside Shinjis mind animated on a shoestring budget.
Sorry for not explaining it right.

When I first watched the series I actually regretted not listening to people to skip to EoE instead of last 2 episodes.
I learned to appreciate them now, but at first I was disappointing and understand why people recommend that skip.

Why? those two episodes are incredibly good.
They're the reason NGE is so well received.

I don't understand why people dickride EoE so much
Sure it's higher budget, looks cool, the fight scenes are great, visually looks awesome and so is the music, but it's a fucking cliffhanger ending, which explains even less than the original series did
I love EoE but I don't think it's better than the original ending, I love them both

Your existence is invalid
They might not go over well with some people, but those episodes are part of Eva you either accept it all or you don't. No accommodations. And budget does not correlate to genius, Rebuild is proof of that.

>he doesn´t realise that this is the point of the show: The story means shit
>he doesn´t value the more detailed process of Shinji´s self-reflection compared to NGE E.25-E.26
>he doesn´t realise that there is intentionally no end, because you are supposed to get up and live your life instead of watching animated persons to fictional things
What it´s like having Autism?

While we're at it, when am I supposed to pause EOE to watch episodes 25 and 26, then continue with the rest of EOE?

Never. The conclusions are different. The TV end is actually positive.

Episode 25 of the TV show is pointless.

what the fuck?
>pausing a movie to watch episodes

I'm fucking dying

there's a reason why it has an intermission user. you're supposed to watch Ep25 during D&R intermission and Ep 26 during EoE's

It's not more detailed, it's just different
In 25/26 Shinji accepts instrumentality in EoE he fucks everything up, and by what is shown in 3.33 he actually caused 3rd impact

I hope 4.0 never comes out ever

Anno would do humanity a great service if he keeps any of his future mental diarreah to himself.

I'll listen to the quads, thanks user.

>In 25/26 Shinji accepts instrumentality
WTF, no. The omedetto scene is for him deciding to live life as an individual, despite the hurt.

The whole Rebuild thing is an entirely different universe you bloody god damn idiot.

It is? I thought it just told the story again, but a little more different. I´m not him, btw.

>little more different
nope

Watch the original.

While you give your good friend a reacharound as he sits on you lap and you keep whispering sweet nothings to his ear.

Nope, they changed even basic concepts like Adam.

Oooooh. Is it changed for better or worse? Is the meta/deconstruction stuff still in it?

>Is it changed for better or worse?
See:

Okaaayyyy. I´ll cross it off my viewing list.

But isn't the black moon a full sphere?

Hey, pst, user.
Re-Take binds all loose ends in Eva and is thus canon.

>watch Q
>ensue gay

this is a neat idea

>The Evas are strictly a representation of Mankind's attempt to become God
>let's transform it into a cat!

Because it turned into a best, hence beast mode

>by what is shown in 3.33 he actually caused 3rd impact
3.33 shows he's the only character in the movie with an alibi. He was dead and in space while Lilith was unsealed, invaded by an Angel, and beheaded at the bottom of a pit of giant skulls that was being bombed.