Cute!

irl reenactment of Yhwach going through the portal

>bleachfag
>again
kys

Fuck, I'm still mad

I'm still sad.

I don't think I'll ever get over this

Yonkou having fun with the Bleach fanbase.

Or today if he meant 28th Jap Time.

Kubo didn't deserve this, the entire ending was just jump giving the finger to jump for forcing him out.

his twitter comment could've meant nothing since ichiruki fans get pissed off over anything and everything these days

I want to commit a crime

>Yonkou
How does he get his info?
Does he work for Jump?

He's too much for you to handle.

Try asking him/her/it.

Just bring it back to monster a week and school slice of life shenanigans with the new Bleach Kidz. That's when the series was best anyway.

What?
Is Kubo going to explain anything about anything?

Does he post here?
"HEY YONKOU. HOW DO YOU GET YOUR INFO? THANK YOU."

He's a guy and from Australia.

I still can't believe someone really decided to burn their shit in their bathroom.

Yonkou is a skinny gay nigga and he lives in the states.

his dad work at nintendo

Stop wanting to commit a crime, you degenerate. Go stare at full-grown men, why don't you.

>people still mad about Orihime winning the Ichigb-OWL

More Rukiafags, your tears are the only thing keeping me hydrated!

Apparently Bleach will be part of Jump's remix project. The first Remix volume will come out on the 11. November.

do you think we will get enough material for a 4th hall?

Depends on the extra content

Well I'm sorry if I thought Ichigo and Rukia had a much more deep, moving and emotional relationship beyond "I have a crush on him"

She was in love with him. If you're still calling it a crush then no wonder you honestly thought ichiruki was going to happen.

That's a very pretty man.

What's a remix volume?

Did Karin ever become a shinigami herself?

Nope.

well, that's the deal, Rukia never had a crush on him, and this is a battle shonen, were designated love interest is a thing so don't expect top tier romance writing when regular writing is shit

Nope, just doing a better job than her onii-san with Urahara's crappy merch.

Sadly no but she does get a nice pair of tits.

>bedsheets
kek

China please

amazing

Well that's a waste. I thought she'd make a great Shinigami. With her tomboy attitude and high spiritual power it should have been a nobrainer.

>Hitsuruki
so she simply hates Orihime, huh
i hope that's a girl, otherwise is even more lame

I've seen another translation of this that has Yoruichi telling Ichigo to embrace Orihime. Which is more accurate?

Orihime is such a waste.

>remix project
wat

Why are Bleach threads still even made anymore? Sad

Just another case of wasted potential. She was one of the highlights of the last chapter though.

The volumes will be re-released. Bigger format, and new cover art. Probably three bundles in one just like the Naruto edition.

The japanese call sex "embracing a woman". Both are right, but because of the context, sleeping with her is the better choice,

Because people spent years being invested in pure disappointment.

>She was in love with him
Not to side with any ship(because you're all as fucking retarded as each other) but does this trope in manga piss anyone else off? How the fuck am I supposed to believe a 15 year old is in love with someone? If a real 15 year old told you they where in love with someone you'd laugh in their face yet some how its acceptable in manga, a medium produced in the most repressed people in the world. A crush is cute. Being in love at 15 is just ridiculous.
I think this is why I went from really liking Orihime to finding her annoying at the start of the HM arc.

Can we even call it dissapointment? Expecting the series to be decent after Soul Society was just wishful thinking. I'm glad I dropped this shit series around Hueco Mundo when I realized how mediocre Kubo is

Sousuke fukutaicho best slut.

>Can we even call it dissapointment?
We expected nothing and were still let down, you cute little faggot. The ending was blatantly rushed and chopped to pieces, with Kubo only focusing on ending the Ichigob owl in the most bullshit way possible.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not choosing sides. I'm saying (1) nigga why the fuck did Rukia get with Renji, and (2) that came out of fucking nowhere and we're supposed to be okay with it. I realize this is KUBO we're talking about, but we didn't even get Kubo'd at the end, so there's no saving it. The bullshit with Yhwach's reiatsu was retarded too.

>How the fuck am I supposed to believe a 15 year old is in love with someone?
because you're expecting an undue amount of realism from your mangos and Korean picture drawings. You're not meant to turn your whole brain off, but certain series will require you to suppress little areas here and there.

>it took years of peer pressure from the entire cast for Ichigo to get together with the gorgeous woman who was just a step away from molesting him
let that sink in

Ichigo has the homo.

Little sister tits are best tits.

BTW how did Yuzu fair? What's she doing?

His friends had to keep telling him that homosexuality is wrong and that he would go to Hueco Mundo when he dies.

Kubo's KUBOing wasnt even good because if he had any balls,he would have Tatsuki being the IchiBowl winner.

Now that's a shitstorm

That would've been incredible. Tatsukifags could finally come out from their hiding spots and celebrate in the streets.

As a Rukiafag, I wouldn't even be mad

It would have been funny at least,I never cared much for who Ichigo ended up with but early Bleach,Tatsuki was my favorite female character and since she knew Ichigo more than most people,I wouldn't oppose it

>Not having Uryuu win the IchiBowl

Totally flat and lusting after her cute nephew.

Miss quote

Kubo wanted to troll his fans, not have them come after him with murderous intent.

pic?

>pokeshippers btfo
>more Ichiruki salt tomorrow

good day

>Not Misty.
Fuck this shit. Everything is just going wrong in this timeline.

>2 months ago Satoshi lost the league and IRfags lost face

>Kasumi
Now THIS is to live in the past.

>Not having Aizen win the IchiBowl

Since when were you under the impression that he didn't?

What happened to Halibel? Did they forget about her?

Yes

Semen deposit

Irrelevant.

the thing is pokeshippers are mentally ill for shipping a childrens cartoon

All shippers are mentally ill dear.

Hey, give the guy a break, he tried. Kind of.

okay, I suppose it depends on the scope of shipping you do.

>I suppose it depends on the scope of shipping you do
Various levels of insanity.

:^)

I guess the definition of 'shipping' has lost its original meaning and turned into some sort of autism hybrid?

How proud was Yoruichi when she heard Ichigo and Orihime had a kid?

I thought that was what shipping always was.

When is Kubo going to say something? are they threatening him to keep quiet?

shipping = jerking to a pairing

It simply comes with autism.

>implying she is still alive
user....

All 12 people that still care about Bleach don't have IQ levels high enough to register in the capacity to be fucked with.

>Kubo so mad that he can't write a plausible Orihme and Ichigo character scene that he resorts to having people just scream it out on page

Is there a bigger hack in writing today

I guess if you're 6 years old and retarded enough to care 2 ounces about any of this shit then this must be the time of your life.

There were plenty of ichigo/orihime moments tbqh.

says the one on this site

>not enjoying shippers butthurt
Why so grumpy user?

And what does 'jerking' mean?
It's not my fault you guys don't know words

Should've ended here

You know why the show is called bleach?

Cuz you drink bleach after watching it, it's that shit XD