Did you honor your ZOG soldiers today Sup Forums???

Did you honor your ZOG soldiers today Sup Forums???
It would be disrespectful to not pay homage to the soldiers who fight for Israel!

A female doesn't fully mature until she gives birth. A man doesn't full mature until has to fight for his life.

These soldiers of 'zog' are objectively more of a man than you ever will be. Enjoy your cozy civilian life.

They would fight for America, but you're too stupid to understand that.

good goy

>his life

You mean (((their))) lifes right?

that's like saying some hood nigga is a real man because "he fights for his life" everyday he is out hustling.

they are zog robots without a brain.. that's why the suicide rate is so high.. eventually the reality hits them ..they are zog puppets not men

Wrong pic. Fixed it for you.

Fuck off fagget, these men die everyday for our freedom.
To all the boys and girls serving, thank you for your service, I honestly don't know where we would be if it wasn't for you.

>eventually the reality hits them

Checked. And 100% spot on.

>Fuck off fagget, these men die everyday for our freedom.
Fighting halfway across the planet for muh freedums

Jews have been betrayed by the god they worship. They have the might of the American empire behind them and still no peace. You'll never have the promised land. Your god betrayed your ancestors and he has forsaken all living jews. The world will never truly accept jews so they must masquerade like the spineless dogs that they are but sure, you're in control.

>RIP Marine.
Is his head facing the wrong way?

Thanks god for these brave young Americans insuring that the United States will someday be 0% white.

Are meme flags the best litmus test ever concocted?

Fuck ZOG I respect the true veterans not 52% Walmart tier fatties

Disgraceful, truly pathetic, say that to a Marine's face and see what happens?

Semper fidelis my dude

>a ZOG grunt would punch you for insulting him
That proves nothing

What are you trying to achieve with these threads? Do you want to encourage less people to join the military? Why exactly? How does this benefit anyone?

I spent all day drinking in the barracks, thank me for my service.

show your real flag you fucking roach

Bullshit. Fuck you and fuck your shitty bumper sticker cliche phrases. Go suck more kike dick, retard.