Gal Gadot will only be ‘Wonder Woman’ again if Brett Ratner is out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xcPemp1-t-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dare i ask who is jewing who?

>Jew v Jew
Should be fun

Okay, lol.
I would prefer she was replaced anyway, I do not care for her as Wonder Woman at all.

>harass women
>get paid
>dont have to work
>still no one watches your movie
this guy is making out like a bandit. support this shit

Ratner is a slimy jew fuck, but he made the Rush Hour trilogy, After The Sunset, and Red Dragon. Gal Gadot is fucking Ben Affleck and was an extra in Entourage before Wonder Woman.

>S T I C C talking T H I C C

wow big news

My first instinct was to fob this off and call you a hue but fuck that lass off she played the bigun in f&f like she was god's gift and it really made me feel a bit annoyed

>caring about wonder woman at all

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Actors are far more replacable than investors.

Cannot save you now.

Who?

Jewing's too good for him. He deserves the rope for remaking Manhunter.

youtu.be/xcPemp1-t-Y

So Ratner gets paid for doing nothing now. Good for him I guess. Nice gig to have. "Here is 30 million dollars. Now your name is off the credits! Ha! Showed you!"

By the way, all Ratner did was make some off color jokes in the presence of a lesbian which is now a death nail. Let Hollywood eat each other. When they come after us, we will rally around the falsely accused like with Moore. We Alinsky now.

The guy is a Jew
The girl is an Israeli

big difference

>oi vey Wondah Woman made millions of sheckels but we had to pay Brett his cut
>we can't buy him out and keep all that money for ourselves because he won't sell
>let's get our SuperJew star to say she won't a sequel with him so we can embarrass him into selling us his share
>OK but we gotta offer him less than it's worth

is Gal Gadot a man?

>By the way, all Ratner did was make some off color jokes in the presence of a lesbian which is now a death nail.
Not true he also had women claim that he sexual harassed them.
Either way fuck the kike.

This

You couldn't wait to switch your router till after you responded to my post.
Faggot.

she has the stereotypical sloping semitic forehead
John Hamm meanwhile has the stereotypical North Atlantid visage.

You're right, that head shape is fucking disgusting. Yeah, it's a kike feature but it also reminds me of spic women. It really makes her look not white.

SPEAK ENGLISH HAKIM

Is her name pronounced "gah-dot" or is it "gah-dough"? I knew she was a jew when I started seeing videos about her showing up on YouTube algorithms.. Googled it and was not surprised at all. Also who gives a fuck about Wonder Woman?

Red Dragon pales in comparison to the original, Michael Mann version “Manhunter.”

This just in anons....,
NEW WONDER WOMAN actress confirmed!!!!

Hard t at the end.

She's right you know.

Hollywood is dying now because they finally accumulated enough anti-Trump points to eat the big one. No more individual cases of karma, now the whole sky is coming down on these liberal fucks. Hollywood will lay in shambles, killed by their own hatred of Trump.

One was already too many.

So who should replace the jewess, Sup Forums?

There is no difference, what the fuck are you talking about, all fucking Israelis were diaspora jews 70 years ago, their mindset against the gentiles is more alive than ever.

Not to mention, all the diaspora that flee to Israel when their schemings go to shit, and all the Israelis travelling and promoting multiculturalism and refugees for everyone, but nationalism and nativism to themselves.

So cut your fucking bullshit.

>She's right you know

Fuck off demonic nigger

you mean Guy Gadot? thats a man baby...

She's Jewish? So what? Funny accent? 'H-h-head shape!' Fuck off