Oy vey, Prince Charles is an anti-semite!

oy vey, Prince Charles is an anti-semite!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEuRMFDQtIo
youtube.com/watch?v=223CqQkGG-g
youtube.com/watch?v=tdMPP6d8QBA
archive.is/5yeSC
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based Prince

How is "Jewish Lobby" anti-semetic? Good lord.

It's like that quote from some Nazi about you can call them anything but "Jew" and only then get upset.

Military backed usurpation of Liz when?

Jews killed Diana

>It's like.
Not like-- is. Really, just let them keep at it. The more people get called out for merely acknowledging the presence of Jews, the more suspicious it looks.

lol they know which the wind is blowing this is all setup always has been, the Jews are being setup to take the fall for the Sabbateans

Not like they don't deserve it however, but the Jews are just the useful idiots

How great was this comment? "the Jewish lobby is an aunty-semitic stereotype.." Indeed..

>but the Jews are just the useful idiots

British and Saudi royal family have become too greatly intertwined

Nice try Schlomo. Solid E for effort. But you're going to have to do better. 2017 Goyim have a bit more spark to em.

RIP Jewish lobby and Israel

Expect to see an influx of pro Jew psy ops later.

>Israel is our best ally
>not all Jews
>khazar milkies
>Ben Shapiro posting

And then more anti christian posting followed by that followed by pro Muslim posting.

Nah it really is basically all of them. Obviously they aren't all on the council of elders, or making sacrifices to moloch, or instituting communist policies, etc; but they all ultimately undermine nations for a shared benefit. All you need is a handful to remain to lose your country in one hundred or so years.

Like Rats jumping off a sinking ship.

Interesting. Wonder if his supposed feelings in pic related were legit or just to hide his power level lol

Agreed. And they'll try to sink us along with them but they're too powerless to do so.

They're only saving grace is inciting another war to distract everyone, and they would have been successful if it wasn't for us standing guard.

I guess he's gonna be "found out" as a pedo or something soon.
Jews eliminate every perceived threat.

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>from some Nazi
It was Goebbels you nufaggot

>khazar milkies
I post this sometimes but I just think it's funny. I'm as anti kike as anyone here.

lol agreed I said this in the next post, they are willing useful idiots so they will get what is coming to them, however people should not be fooled by the slight of hand Prince Charles is fucking one of them the entire Crown is as well as the Vatican the Jews just do their dirty work

Yep, the old infamous quote that is parroted here often is being proven true.

So....Prince Charles is /ourguy/?

Oh there's already shit flying around him. At least here probably I remember from the cult of Q or one of the pedogate threads

This is what people to know
youtube.com/watch?v=223CqQkGG-g
youtube.com/watch?v=tdMPP6d8QBA

Is the fire rising?
Is the crown going to save the world?

based. i've always liked His Royal Highness The Prince Charles Philip Arthur George, Prince of Wales, KG, KT, GCB, OM, AK, CC, QSO, PC, ADC, Earl of Chester, Duke of Cornwall, Duke of Rothesay, Earl of Carrick, Baron of Renfrew, Lord of the Isles and Prince and Great Steward of Scotland

>khazar milkies

fuck off

>How is "Jewish Lobby" anti-semetic? Good lord.

This is why.

All the royals are /ourguys/.

>based
stfu asshat Prince Charles is not :based, he is a fucking stooge doing exactly what he is supposed to be doing and idiots like you eat it up because you look wherever they point

>British royalty
Finally one who is worth his salt. That stuttering "Windsor" bastard sure did a number on you there mid of last century. Good luck to him, this is promising.

Also threadly reminder: No mercy on the Jewish filth, this is the plan for you as far as they're concerned: archive.is/5yeSC

i dont like the jewish influence on the USA but you have to leap through many hoops to say that israel is the bad guy in the israel/palestine conflict

Nope, that was way back in the 1980s. Prince Charles of today is a huge anti-white cuck and Islam shill.

>Finally one who is worth his salt. That stuttering "Windsor" bastard sure did a number on you there mid of last century. Good luck to him, this is promising.

Did you read the date? That was before the jews put him in his place.

Without a doubt.

he has completely failed in his duty as the eldest male heir of a once mighty empire.

look at the state of his country. he was aware 30+ years ago and did NOTHING.

he could have been a fucking modern day king and saved his people, but nope, hes an internationally super mega ultra cuck thx to diana.

maybe harry will step up to the plate but it looks doubtful.

Harry is/was dating a negress. it's all over.

>he starts at step 8 rather than at step 1
completely unbiblical nation and does things like barbecue near hunger striking prisoners and gives impoverished people lollipops so they can say their celebrations were over 9-11 and also you use phosphorous bombs and both bibi and his wife are on trial for corruption and eating too much food

>Sabbateans
who are those?
the satanistc jews that you often refer to Sup Forums?

Nah wait till she dies and claim the empty throne with CoE and special forces help, dissolve Windsor, rule as protectors monarch, perhaps HRH Jeremy Clarkson.

WHY?

why the comment section was blocked with just 4 comments, all pro israel

and not only that but they arent even british, they are FUCKING BURGERS

What a bad goy

The queen mother is Jewish, which is prince Charles gran mother

>Harry is/was dating a negress.
Worse. Half JEW, half-negress...

ding ding ding

Why do you think beaner? Think long and hard and take your best guess..

>Middle East would be peaceful without the Jews

No wonder the Queen doesn’t want this guy near the throne. This guy’s braindead.

I know i was just REEEEing and pointing the obvious

Can the future king be /ourguy/?

>Middle East would be peaceful without the Jews
it would certainly be better than it is Hymie. wouldn't have had 9/11,7/7,Iraq war, afghan war, Jews pushing for Iran war...

Harry is irrelevant. This little guy is Generation Zyklon, and third in line.

Forgot picture.

Yeah it's just not acceptable to raise honest questions like this regarding certain sacred cows, like Jews, or what role black people play in the problems in their own communities.

Take a look at the comments, people are so brainwashed. Already he's a "bigot" for merely being concerned about the world's most powerful nation-state being subverted by a select few from a numerically tiny ethnicity.

I don't doubt her majesty probably feels the same way.

t. Mr. Shekelberg

Look at all the wars fought over the State of Israel since its creation. There hasn't been one in a while so your history-deficient ADHD-addled millennial brain probably didn't realize.

Whatever happened to that nice Oliver Cromwell fellow, is he still around?

o what a coincidence

half the jew population back then
just like back the population now live in the us and the other in israel

i am starting to think there is some possibility for this

I wish we had a president who was also anti-Jewish, but we dont

>UK hey Arabian bro please help me and get this land, I build some nice imaginary lines on this map begin call country you people will love it.

>UK hey Jewish bro please take this land, here and here looks nice

>Goy UK but map say arabians and this land is land god give me.

>UK mmhhh

> Arabian this is my land
>Jewish no my land

Do you think the Middle East was absent of wars before the state of Israel you braindead fuck?

Those sand niggers have been trying to invade Europe since the beginning of recorded time,

if only he was more vocal

check out Jacob Frank as well, he's the 3rd guy you never hear about when discussing the illuminati. People know Adam Weishaupt and Mayer Amschel Rothschild, but it was Jacob Frank that convinced Weishaupt to set it up (shabbos goy) and got his good buddy Rothschild to fund it.

The Jewish Lobby is so insanely bad
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

the only anti-jewish president we could get is a simpering libtard that drools on himself and is only against Israel b/c they have a very naive understanding of the conflict between Palestine and Israel.

The earlier two generations were primed to genocide the goatfuckers but they couldn't do it, too many eyes on them. too many self hating jews, now they're stuck with them like we're stuck with niggers and everyday more and more leftwing jewish rats, useful idiots of their own creation, are pushing ever closer to a one state solution. the only reason it hasn't happened is some iffy technicalities in their founding documents and old hardliners like Netanyahu and the military. But they are on the way out, you have jewish rats screaming about mandatory military service, and if they get their way the only thing to do is to absorb the palestinians into the army, and if Netanyahu gets ousted for his decades of corruption, it's just going to be another pillar of the foundation kicked over by beady eyed jews.

Wrong. Just look at its founding.

wtf I'm NRX now

Counter-semite*

Never you fucking traitor.

Second comment whines how the Royal family is from Germany and "changed their names." kek. Isn't that what most Jews in America do? Weren't most Hollywood stars Jewish but they changed their name so no one would know? John Stewart even changed his name!

Also, love all the fake arrows. Daily Mail is known to bot the arrows to their agenda.

>The queen mother is Jewish,
I have never heard this. Any proofs? So then Queen Elizabeth is Jewish?

Australia kun....are we...tomodachis....?