One Piece 844

Chapter out by our one true god Mangasail.

Behold the masterpiece.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PsvoDcNQUvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally, unironically and objectively NOTHING happens: the chapter

Oda is a literal hack who uses 'muh nakama moment' rehash from enies lobby because he's out of ideas

SaNafags BTFO

>None of them saw the handcuffs

Sanji made Nami cry.

The faggot isn't even gonna have his shit called out for what it is. Just watch when the reviews drop in a couple of hours.

The guy ran out of Ideas. Anything He wasn't planning from 10 years ago will be absloute shit, Like this chapter. But in a few months or weeks, When the original stuff that he wrote and carefully thought about a long time a go kick in, The Hack will regain his Status as a genius in the cancerous one piece community.

>Luffy turning to look like BB.

Zehahahaha

Even when someone isn't fighting back, Sanji still can't win

Just how strong is Sanji's strength?

I wanna wipe those teardrops off with my glans.

10/10 chapter this week!

I told you faggots it was going to be shit.
I'll go read kingdom instead of this garbage Oda pulled this week.

They did.

Does that guy have a face in the back of his neck?

>yfw Robin is finally killed off to give Nami the spotlight she deserves

If this is Shanks' kid, when did he have time to fuck Makino? He was steering clear from windmill village so as to not run into Luffy before he could fulfill his promise right?

Zeff hasn't died for this shit

during the timeskip?

Is a mask

Where are you, Jackfag?

Sanji brought shame on Zeff's head.
He should already take down that fucking Germa family.

Kaidos DF?

she should just become the crew's cumdump instead

This is not SaNa anymore. This is LuSa ship now who's with me

I guess it's possible he made a trip from the new world, through the grand line all the way to east blue, just knock up some random village girl.

Oni Oni No Mi

Mythical Zoan fruit that turns the user into a Oni.

>I won't eat food who isn't cooked by you!!
>Without you, I can't become the Pirate King!!

Agreed.

>Sanjis been kidnapped.

I know, lets leave Law and Zoro behind.

if he's knocking her up the she probably isn't "a random girl" to him

SHIT HAPPENED: THE CHAPTER

>LuSa
What I consider the self the longer I continue to read this shit. Why is Oda rehashing this story-line again? Cant he come up with anything new anymore?

sounds like the typical "i want to eat your food everyday" statement in animu that essentially means marriage

He already ate a lot of food who wasn't cooked by Sanji.

I really don't understand why does he needs to do this either. He could have just made Luffy go around, make new allies that will help him defeat Big Mom. New World should be all about making his fleet bigger and bigger instead of all this drama. I doubt Roger, Whitebeard or Shiki ever had to deal with one crew member at a time like this.

If that kid is Shanks', does that mean he/she is the Protagonist of Two piece?

I think he thinks that everyone liked the Impel Down solo-Luffy action and that they wanted more of the "rescue mission with a retard at the helm" antics that it produced.

SADLY THIS IS NOT THE CASE.

Oda is an unoriginal fuck and a hack. He should give One piece to any of the theory channels

youtube.com/watch?v=PsvoDcNQUvg

Makino is Luffy's older sister.

Don't take it too literally. All those times he knew that he would eat Sanjis food again. Food to live another day to eat Sanjis food.

That's just a headcanon. Shanks only said he was avoiding Luffy. I he ever caught wind of the fact that Luffy wasn't living in that village anymore, he could visit whenever.

monkey d. makino?

Well Shanks is the most pirate person we can have in this manga so it could be "a random girl" for him. Shanks likes to drink and be drunk all the day so I wouldn't be surprised if he likes to fuck girls too. I mean I'd like Luffy to do more pirate stuff instead of all the drama they are going through at the moment (also that we have seen in the past already.)

But it was Bon Clay and Buggy and Mr.3 that made impel down so good.

Then a random message comes from Zeff somehow.
Li'l eggplant, start fighting, if you don't then I won't eat anymore.

best girl

Of course he shouldn't, he should stop when Luffy refused to fight him. And Nami was ready to take Luffy and go away, just so Sanji will stop beating Luffy.

More like, she's crying because he's beating Luffy, who is not even trying to defend himself in any way

I can't believe it. We came this close to having Becky join the crew. So close.

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT LUFFY WHY ARE YOU THIS MAD NAMI

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SANA IS CANON

nice headcanon faggot

>Using inferior version

who?

This

Almost cried this chapter.
Anyone else? Or is it just that im turning to a faggot?

>crying over a shit chapter

>half the journey

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Also I have grown tired of these antics.

Luffy lost a tooth because he lost a nakama
forever

pls

It was too banal for me desu.

>all these feels
why 3ji had to go? Cant they make up again. Seeing Namo cry hurts my heart.

this
oda thinks just because people like robin rescue mission or impel down, marineford he can reuse the sama idea over and over again.
HACK

how is the current one same to those?

Because in Dressrosa people constantly complained about the clusterfuck of Luffy ally characters that extended the arc and didn't add much value?

And an alliance is being built for Kaido, it doesn't have to happen in this arc too.

I am tired of Luffy saving the day.

But Oda doesn't like new ideas other than new characters.

I hoped for Sanji actually solving his own family problems, but it doesn't seem likely.

Why cant we focus on these guys instead?

My waifu > You're waifu

>LuffyxHancock fags BTFO by the fact that Oda retconned Luffy having any interest in sex so he couldn't be interested in her
>LuffyxNami fags BTFO by the fact that Oda retconned the reason behind his reaction to her happiness punch after introducing Hancock's character(shipperfags could make the argument that he's simply not interested in Hancock)
>SanjixNamifags BTFO this chapter by showing she loses faith in him so quickly
>Zoloxanyonefags BTFO by the fact that he has zero interest

Oda fucking hates shipperfags and I love him for it.

>people don't realise that Sanji Vs. Luffy is forshadowing BB's past
Lmao desu

Nami couldn't protect this smile.

F

>it seems that your have adblock plugin enable,please turn off it in order to load all images.

can anyone post page 14?

>ZEHAHAHAHA

That's too cool for Oda to do.

kill the cat

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

Your waifu a slut a very hot one, and that's why I love her

She might be a gold digging whore, but I can't help loving her.

>Horse in the background
uh...why not use those then instead of a cat?

She was so much cuter pre-timeskip. Despite the tit-upgrade.

haha

Which one is cooler?

Because it's not so "funny".

that thing had so much hot stuff in it but the actual bodies were disgusting

>3
SaNa confirmed

>having a flat ass

Typical Nipps, they don't have any idea about a nice peach ass.

bcuz is a fat cat

THIS
pre-TS Nami > post-TS Nami

AAHHH GEAR 5TH MONKEY GOD AWAKENING ALREADY?!

Don't worry Sana friends. Everything will be better when she finds out the story.

man, this chapter actually was shit.
the crew are supposed to trust each other. Why couldn't luffy just think "hey sanji must have a good reason for acting like this" and why couldn't sanji explain shit to them between kicks?
This stuff worked with nami and robin because they weren't part of the crew yet but sanji pulling it off is just retarded

what if the will of d is just another power level?

I don't like it either but the germa 66 are the new allies being recruited. At the end of this saga Reiju will be the leader and will pledge to luffy.

Motherfucker the spoilers were real.

No Brook no Pekoms No Chopper No Urouge No Mom No fist of love. I'm not liking this pacing.

>Strongest creature in the world turns into an ogre

>sana friends
>friends

No one fucking ships anything but you, samefag

I ship
I'm with you user